PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-09-2014, 03:16 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'll post just to get this going right now.

Annie:
"Your lucky to be close to your sisters. I wish Heather and I could be like that." Alyssa says.
"Ok." I said. I wondered if I could do anything to cheer her up.
"Should we go and check on the new girl? She's probably scared and alone since she just got here." Heather asks.
"Yes. We should." I said. I was scared and alone when I first got here, too.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:30 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lucy:
Where am I? I think, as I look around. "Hello?!" I shout, hoping someone can hear me. "Hello?? Is anyone out there? Hello??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sven:
"Should we go and check on the new girl? She's probably scared and alone since she just got here." Heather asks. "I think we should, but she probably could be anywhere by now. She could have wondered off from where she was sleeping. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to try to find her." I say, shrugging.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 04-09-2014 at 02:42 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:47 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(*bumpp*) ......
Old 04-14-2014, 08:07 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(are we still doing this??)
Old 04-14-2014, 08:22 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
I think so. . .
I'm just letting Glory and Jenny post.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:51 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Sorry guys.
Rain Feather

We went back towards the place where we'd last seen the girl. I found myself walking with Alyssa.
"Hi," I said quietly.
"Hey." She sounded just as unsure as I felt. "You could have come back to the camp last night, you know."
"I thought we both needed some time to cool off."
We were both quiet for a moment. "I missed you when you went off to the island," she said at last. "I looked for you for a long time."
"I missed you too," I admitted. Then I took a chance and said, "Maybe we should try and... Start over? Get to know each other again."
"I'd like that," Alyssa said sincerely.
Soon we all heard crashing through the forest, and a girl's voice calling, "Hello? Anyone there? Help!"
"Looks like we found her," I said.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:01 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Lucy:
I hear a cracking sound, coming from behind a group of trees. I instantly go from being scared to being defensive, as I grab a stick off the ground to defend myself. I slowly walk over, wondering what's out there. But as soon as I get close to the trees, two girls walk out, talking about something. I point the stick at them, even though I know it's not sharp. I put a stern look on my face and say,
"Who are you and where am I?"

(glory, i was thinking that when Rain Feather sees Lucy, she could think that she's Moon Falcon, because they look exactly alike, except Lucy's hair is curled like in the picture i posted of her appearance. also ill say that Moon Falcon went back with Sven to pick berries to eat, so they arent there now.)
Old 04-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Annie:
Alyssa and Heather ran off to find the girl we saw last night. I decided to go over to Lizzie and Emma. "Hey guys." I said.
"Hi, Annie! It's so nice to see that everyones in a good mood!" said Lizzie.
"Me too." I said happily.

Lizzie:
"Wait. We have nothing to eat." Emma said.
"Well sure. I have berries and marshmallows back at my campsite." I said.
"We ate them, if I recall." said Emma.
"Oh. What about here or at your campsite? I was there last night." I said.
"There's a berry patch right near my campsite. Come on, let's get breakfast." said Emma. I walked by her side.
"Emma. Was that berry patch near my tent?" I asked.
"I remember seeing you jump out of this tree near my campsite last night. That proves it." said Emma.

(Is that ok if we make the berry patch near the campsite Emma set up?)
Old 04-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Okay Kenzie!

Rain Feather
Suddenly, Moon Falcon leaps out of the trees right by us, holding out a long stick like a weapon. "Who are you, and where am I?" She demanded.
"Um..." I said, confused. "What's with the stick, Moon Falcon? And I thought you were gathering berries with Sven."
"What?" She looks confused as well.
"And your hair looks kind of different..." Alyssa studies her more clearly.
"I have no idea who you are, or what you're talking about." She looked more confused than ever. "And what did you just call me?"
"What, do you prefer Star? Or maybe Sophia?" I teased, thinking she was just playing around with us.
"Sophia?" The girl perked up at the name. "Sophia Jenkins? Do you know her?"
As I studied her closer, I finally realized... She was dressed exactly like the girl from last night. Now that she was awake, she looked more like Moon Falcon than ever.
"You're not Moon Falcon."
Old 04-16-2014, 02:53 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Lucy:
"No..." I say, slightly confused. "But I still don't know who you are, or who this 'Moon Falcon' is. But do you know Sophia or not?" I ask, still feeling threatened.(No offense there, Glory, but I don't think that Lucy would trust strangers very well..) They just look at each other, and no one says anything for the longest time. I decide to break the uncomfortable silence. "Listen, I don't know where I am or what I'm doing here, but I really need to know who Sophia is. Can you just take me to her, please?" Then, out of nowhere, there is a huge crashing through leaves and a whole bunch of laughing. I jump and point the stick at where the sound came from. I look, and see a boy and a girl. My eyes are stuck on the girl, and the stick I was holding drops out of my hands. I can tell she's just as surprised as I am, because she can't stop looking at me, either. I slowly walk towards her, while she just stands there, eyes wide. The boy gives her a start, by taking her by the hand towards me. She seems like she doesn't care that he's doing that. When we get directly in front of each other, the boy slowly backs away, like he knew that this was a personal moment. There is a long moment of silence, even longer then the last. I finally decide to do something, since the other girl is obviously speechless. "Um, you look like me." I say, slowly. It's a few minutes before she finally responds. "No, you look like me." Then, she looks down, laughing, as if the realization finally hit her. She looks back up, her eyes filling with tears. "I can't believe this." She says, her voice cracks here and there, but she's grinning the hugest grin I've ever seen. There's another moment of silence, a short one this time, until she pulls me into a hug. I'm surprised at first, but eventually I do hug back. We stay like that for a while, crying happy tears. Then, she let's go, tears still streaming down her face. She wipes her nose and her cheeks, and then speaks to the others. "Um... how about we go to my campsite and figure this island thing out?" She asks, but I can tell, and apparently everyone else can too, that the only thing that's on her mind right now is the fact that she has an actual twin.
(I apologize for this being soooo long, but this was a very emotional moment, and it was going to take alot of room. (also even I got a little teary eyed while I wrote this, I'm a sap for emotional things.))
Old 04-16-2014, 03:16 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Ok, Kenzie. Should I make Emma and my other characters pick berries and see Moon Falcon and Sven leave, and arrive with Lucy back at the campsite?)

Emma:
Lizzie walks up to me.
"Hi. Sorry I got mad at you last night." she said. I laughed.
"That's totally ok!" I said. We arrived at the berry patch just then. There were strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Just as I last saw it.
"I was here last night." said Lizzie.
"You got those strawberries from here, right?" I asked, picking a strawberry.
"Yes. Do you still have those little baskets for berry picking?" I asked.
"We can share this one." I said. I had one more left. I decided to save the last.
"Ok." Lizzie said.
"The picnic spot you were at was close to Star's campsite, right? I was near there and met Alyssa and Molly last night. Then, I found you." Lizzie said.
"Ok. we can go and get the other basket and the remaining strawberries and treats a little later." I said.
"Good plan." Lizzie said. We picked as many berries as the basket could handle, then we headed off back to Star's campsite.

(Sorry if that's too long, I just wanted to have them talk a little about the night before.)
Old 04-17-2014, 02:35 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

No problem Kenzie.

Alyssa
"That was so..." I whispered to my sister, glancing out of the corner of my eye at Moon Falcon and the new girl, walking side by side and a bit ahead of the rest of us.
"Sweet? Sappy? Incredible?" Heather whispered back.
"All of the above," I agreed.
"I'm really happy for Moon Falcon," she added. "Remember when you first got here?"
"Definitely." Both of us had been so happy, so thrilled to find each other again. That was before things had all gone downhill.
I still wasn't giving up on the idea of going home and leaving this place. But I knew now I'd have to keep my thoughts and plans a secret from Heather, if I wanted our new truce to survive.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:52 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Moon Falcon:
I am walking with the girl that looks just like me, and we are walking side by side. I think it's interesting how we look the same and talk the same. But I can tell that she's having trouble walking on the rough ground. She continuously stumbles, but I can tell she's definitely trying her hardest. But I can't see what kind of shoes she's wearing, because her dress reaches the ground. She was dressed really fancy, like a princess or something. She also looked like she hadn't been living on the land all her life, like I have. You could easily tell that she just got here, because my dress was torn all around the bottom. Plus, I didn't look girly like she did.
"So..." I say, trying to start up a conversation with her, if she even wanted to talk.
"So..." She responds, acting as if she felt like things were just as awkward as I thought they were.
"Listen, I'm just as confused as you are, and I don't understand this as much as you do." I say.
"Yeah, I don't understand this at all." She says, and she looks just as confused as I feel.
Then, we finally get to the campsite, and I look back at the others and say,
"We're here."
Old 04-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(My characters get back from the berry patch and see Lucy and Moon Falcon. Is that ok if they talk to each other?)

Emma:
When we got to the campsite, we saw Moon Falcon and the new girl.
"Hello, what's your name?" I asked the new girl.
"Lucy." she replied.
"We just came back from the berry patch over there." I said.
"We should wait until everyone else is here to start eating." Moon Falcon replied.
"I agree." I said. That made me think. Where was Annie?
"Where's Annie?" I blurted out.
"Probably still picking berries." said Moon Falcon.
"She came with us, right?" Lizzie asked me.
"Yes! I have no idea where she could be!" I told Lizzie.
"Wait. Please stay. I'll be right back." I said.

Annie:
Emma and Lizzie picked the berries with their last basket. I found a few sticks on the ground, so I decided to make fruit kabobs. I gathered some extra marshmallows at Emma's campsite. I'd save these for later. As soon as I headed off to Star's campsite, I bumped into Emma.
"I thought you were back at Star's campsite!" I said.
"I thought you were lost!" Emma replied. I stood up and brushed the grass off my dress. Emma did the same.
"Well, I was just making kabobs. We can eat these for lunch." I said, handing Emma one of the sticks. After that, we just started walking back to the campsite. As soon as we got there, I saw that girl we saw last night. Also, Moon Falcon and Lizzie were there.
"Hello, Annie! Meet Lucy!" said Lizzie. That made me sure that she had been talking to them.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:05 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rain Feather
When Alyssa and I got back to the campsite, Moon Falcon and the new girl, Lucy, were already greeting the Pennington sisters.
"Hey guys, I was thinking," I spoke up. "Maybe we should do a tour of the island after lunch. You know, for all our new arrivals."
"Wait. But... I still don't know what this place is. Or where we are." Lucy seemed to have temporarily forgotten her confusion, caught up in the thrill of meeting her long-lost twin sister. But now it was obvious that she still seemed a little lost.
"We'll explain everything," I promised. "Now, what have the rest of you been up to?"

(Sorry it's short. I'm on my phone and it's hard to type.)