PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
~James~

Me and the blondie, Elisabeth ended up in the same class. We became quite good friends, though I have the feeling I met her before. I remember of a good friend of mine at an orphanage, she had the same long curly blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. I sigh as we both walk out of the school. ''May I have your number'' I say with a smirk. '' Sure. But you gotta give me yours too'' I nod as we exchange phones and quickly type our numbers. I hand her the phone back and she looks at the screen with a smile on her face. '' Was the heart really needed?'' she asks amused. '' It obviously was! Sheesh.'' I say, then we both laugh. The night was quickly coming. '' Well I think I better go home before it gets too dark.'' I look at her '' Wait !'' I say and run after her '' Ill walk with you.'' I say then mimic the word 'stalker' while putting my hood on. '' Do you have a hood?'' I ask and she quickly puts her on. I help her place all that long hair inside so it wont show. '' Ok let's go. '' and we both start walking quickly but then she stopped. With an amazed look she pointed at the sky. I look too and I see the famous star that takes you to neverland "Second star to the right, and straight on til morning..." we both whisper to ourselves looking at it. '' Ive never seen this before! And I lived here my WHOLE life!'' she says as we both slowly start walking again. '' Well that star is not supposed to exist..'' I say. This was weird, as if something happened. Something that set everything into motion. '' Something big will happen. Soon, very very soon.'' I tell myself. '' Well this is my house, sooo.. thanks for walking with me'' she says with a smile. '' Wait wait wait!'' I say then look to the other house. '' Thats MY house!'' and then she gasps. '' So we are also neighbours?!'' she asks surprised. '' This sure is faith my dear.'' I say with a british accent and she laughs. We hug then both enter our houses. I go upstairs to my bedroom and open the window. She opened the window too. We both grin while waving.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:46 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
(Liri, Misty, do you mind if Ivory goes to the same orphanage you're at? Hope you don't mind me joining you... The story I'm giving Iv is that her mother somehow knew about the records, documents, whatever that tells about our pasts and that's why she had to disappear. She sent Ivory to the orphanage to find Astrid and Lillie, do you mind if I write it that way? I know Iv isn't the sweetest person out there, she's kind of someone who was abandoned all her life and that's why she's a little, well, harsh. Sorry if you don't like her character.)
That would be awesome! And I think your character is great, she totally reminds me of Elsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
(if someone wants Ana to live by them, let me know! I'm pretty much open to any location right now!):
Marina doesn't have anyone living nearby her, if you would like for Ana to live in California!
Old 11-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Okay, I'm going to re-post my character, because I've made some adjustments. I've underlined all the changes I've made for Dove!)

Name: Elise Dove Beaudet
Descendant of: Wendy from Peter Pan (formerly Belle; Daisybelle's character Trace and Dove are going to be siblings, I think)
Where are you from: Neverland (formerly the Enchanted Forest)
Where are you now: Paris, but moving to England
Appearance: Long, curly light brown hair, deep blue eyes, cream skin, and a petite stature
Personality: Introverted, curious, sweet, but can get surprisingly out of character when perturbed
Other: She lives with her wealthy grandmother, but going to live with her aunt, who lives in London, England, and is homeschooled. (Daisybelle, is Trace her sister?)

Also, I was wondering if that when Dove moves in with her aunt, they could adopt someone from the orphanage where Ivory, Astrid, and Lillie are at?

I ran up to my room. I could barely see the elaborate paintings hanging from the walls, or the dainty authentic roses in the vase on the table. My eyes were blurred with the tears rushing down my face. Grandmother's words echoed through my mind, like a sound bouncing off walls.
"I'm not well enough to care for you anymore, Dove. It's in your best interest to go live with your aunt."
I'd protested, but no action could change Grandmother's set mind. I had to live with my aunt. But I didn't want to leave Paris. I sat on my bed, squeezing a pillow as hard as I could. "Come on Dove, get it together!" I whispered to myself. I wiped the tears away with the back of my hand. I threw the pillow on the ground, and began to tear my shirts off the hangers in my closet. I threw them all in the suitcase.
The packing continued like this, with me being careful enough with my stuff not to rip or break anything, but just hard enough so my things knew I was upset. I didn't know why I was taking my anger out on my stuff, I guess it just seemed better than screaming at Gran. I sighed. I had known Gran was having health problems. Just last week she was diagnosed with type two diabetes. She was getting thinner, and frailer. Her cheeks didn't hold the same rosiness they used to. Now they just sagged. Gran was dying slowly, but I refused to believe it.
I forced to ask myself the question: Why was I mad, and who at? I searched for an answer, but none came. I wasn't angry with my aunt. I'd met her twice, both for Thanksgiving. She seemed like a pleasant lady. I was most upset about leaving. I didn't think I was mad at anyone in particular, it was just the idea of moving away from beautiful, picturesque Paris was what broke my heart. Paris had been my home ever since I was a little girl, before my mom died. Being here reminded me of her.
It suddenly dawned on me. I didn't know why I was packing. My flight left in the morning, not in two hours. I was dashing around like Beethoven trying to find his lost penny. I set the bottle of lotion I held in my hand back down on the counter, and sank down on the edge of the bathtub. I caught my breath, then emptied my suitcase and packed it again like a normal person, folding my clothes and making sure I had enough room.
I barely slept, but in the morning I kissed my grandmother goodbye, and hugged Laurent and the housekeeper. I waved goodbye to my mansion, and let the cab drive me to the airport.
Okay, I had to admit: I was excited. I was going to a completely different place with different people and a different language! I was bilingual, so I spoke English and French fluently. British accents are really fun, too. I would meet friends and get to know my aunt better. After all, she did grow up with my mother. She could tell me the most embarrassing stories about her! I smiled. This wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 11-02-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sure Hazy! And I think that Lillie and Dove should not like each other at first since Tink and Wendy fought at first
And I think that Wendy is technically from England... she just visited Neverland, but you can have it be that she stayed there? Or maybe she was there while the curse was set? Hmm... idk there's lots of options.

I rode my strong warhorse through the streets of Hong Kong. I was heading home after getting a letter while in training class that said my parents requested my presence immediately. I wondered what could be so important as to take me away from my battle lessons. I was determined to be a great warrior, just like my ancestors, so I needed to train.

I entered my house and went to my parents, kneeling on a pillow in front of theirs.
"Father, Mother, you called?"
"Yes Shang. We have decided to send you to a school in London. We have already packed your things. You leave today." My father says.

What?!? London?!? Today?!? Why would I want to go to school in London? London doesn't have the training I need!
"May I ask why?" I say, trying to keep my tone neutral and my face blank like I have been taught.
"We feel there are things London can offer that will help you grow into the man we know you can be Shang. Please try to understand." My mother says softly.
"Like what?" I ask, fighting not to let my anger show.
"You need to be a well-rounded man in order to be ready." My father says gravely.
"Ready?" I ask, my anger replaced by wary curiosity.
"We have a complex past, and you are the last of the line. Signs have been appearing, signs that we never dreamed would come, and you need to be prepared for the future. You will walk a hard path, my son. Do not fear, be strong, and follow your instincts. Do not worry about us." My father said, holding my shoulders and looking deep into my eyes.

And with that, they each hugged me goodbye, and I was off on my own heading to some foreign school in London.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:14 AM.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Ooh, good idea, Liri! That's why I'm having Dove go to England. I'm thinking Wendy was visiting Neverland when the curse was officiated Could Dove's Aunt Grace adopt some combo of Astrid, Ivory, and Lillie?
Old 11-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Fine by me
Old 11-02-2013, 01:54 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"](Okay, I'm going to re-post my character, because I've made some adjustments. I've underlined all the changes I've made for Dove!)

Name: Elise Dove Beaudet
Descendant of: Wendy from Peter Pan (formerly Belle; Daisybelle's character Trace and Dove are going to be siblings, I think)
Where are you from: Neverland (formerly the Enchanted Forest)
Where are you now: Paris, but moving to England
Appearance: Long, curly light brown hair, deep blue eyes, cream skin, and a petite stature
Personality: Introverted, curious, sweet, but can get surprisingly out of character when perturbed
Other: She lives with her wealthy grandmother, but going to live with her aunt, who lives in London, England, and is homeschooled. (Daisybelle, is Trace her sister?)
Hazel, Trace is Dove's sister
Old 11-02-2013, 03:15 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(Never fear, Liri! Dextrous is smart... Heehee... Oh! And he wont be a frequent Trust me!!)

I kept running.

And running.

And blacked out.

"Wh...Where am I?" I said aloud. I was in front of some place... On the exterior wall, read a note.

'Dear Maxy,

This is from Mom and Daddy. As in Sundara Harlow and John Harlow. We stopped by today. The orphanage said someone else is adopting you. We had to leave.
For London.

Come meet us here, please.
Love, Mom and Daddy.

P.S. Met a girl. Met many girls. They will help. The first one you should met, is in Italy. Mom. ☺
P.P.S Her name is Imogen Miranda. Also, your Mom had horrible penmanshi`~- ♥ DAad~-
'

Dad got his. Haha. Italy, eh? Well. I guess I'll go-
"Mrhh... Ugh..."

I sat down calmly. We were going to eat fatback with jicama. Marcia and I love fatback and jicama... "Ah, Miramogen," She started. She always greeted me with Miramogen, outside of work- Er, apprenticing. Could I call it work? Nah. I sprinkled burnt jicama over the fatback burning in the fire Marcia started. I dipped my tongue into the fire, and screamed. Marcia did, too. Soon we were screaming our heads off, but we had matching burnt tongues. "Hahahahahahahhahahaaa!!!!" We burst out chuckling and chortling and snortling! "Oh, heeheeHAW! I'm, heh, uh, Im-Haw! I-Imogen... Heehee!!!" "Listen. We. Need. You. Get here fast. Check some caller I.D, and you'll know what I'm talking about." "Uhh... Ok..." "Who was it?" Marcia asked after I hung up. I smiled, and said in my broken Italian "Freakyshow!! L.O.L!!"
Old 11-02-2013, 03:22 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
And I think that Lillie and Dove should not like each other at first since Tink and Wendy fought at first
Sure! lol
Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I will as soon as I can.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
(Also, since Shang is going to London for school, maybe he could meet up with Elisabeth and James at their school?)

I think that all the characters should start being drawn together by events, like Shang being sent to school, Dove being sent to live with her aunt, Maxine being sent to find Imogen... They don't all have to come to England, but it seems like that is what is happening so far. Perhaps England is the closest place on earth to their magical lands? After all, everyone got to Neverland from England... so maybe its drawing them their? I like how Elisabeth and James saw the Neverland star too

Ok so heres where everyone currently is, or is heading to, as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong

In England: Lillie, Astrid, Ivory, Dove, Hunter, Elisabeth, James, Shang
In Italy: Imogen, Maxine
In France: Luke
In New York: Ashley, Stone, Rose
In Virginia: Daniella, Jaques
In California: Marina, Ana
In the Caribbean: Trace

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 11-02-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
( I was already thinking about that Liri! I hope you don't mind that they are in the same class, I could always change the post if you want ~)

~ Elisabeth ~

I was heading with Jem towards our class. Once we enter Jem says '' I spot with my little eye a new asian guy.'' I giggle '' Nice rime you made there.'' he grins '' Why thank you.'' Jem says trying to imitate a british accent. We both laugh. '' Hey shouldn't we greet that new guy?'' I ask after we finally stop laughing '' Well I'm not that good with the 'chin chan chong' language'' he states and I brust laughing once again '' Stop being so meeeaaan.'' I manage to say still laughing. He grins and then we both walk towards the new guy that had a very serious look on his face.'' Hey there!'' I say looking at him, smiling. '' Chin chan chong?'' says Jem grinning and I laugh while pushing him a bit aside. '' Let the poor guy be!'' I say and Jem giggles. '' Anyways! My name's Elisabeth, and this evil person next to me is Jem'' I say and grin towards Jem '' I'm not evil at all!'' he says with a fake exasperated tone right before he giggled. '' Soooo, what's your name ?'' I ask truning back to the new guy. '' Shang.'' he says with a serious tone. '' And there he goes all 'chin chan chong'! I bet he doesn't even understand us!'' Jem says looking at me with a ' I told you ' face. I roll my eyes. '' His NAME probably is Shang.'' I state and Shang looks at Jem '' Yes my name is Shang.And I wouldn't use another language then english here.'' he says then looks back in front of him. Jem goes in front of him, getting very close '' Why so serious..?'' Jem whispers. Shang glares '' Dont make me hurt you.'' he says with a serious tone '' We got a tough one here.'' Jem says and I laugh '' And that's why you shouldn't try to bully asians.'' I say patting Jem on the head then messing his hair. '' HOW DARE YOU !'' he shouts and tries to tickle me. I laugh while getting behind a desk. '' Can't touch this!'' I say with a big grin. I spot Shang looking at us from the corner of his eye. I remain there looking at Shang, confused, until Jem got behind me and started to tickle me '' STOOOP!'' I beg while laughing. More classmates started entering the class and we stopped. I run to my seat and Jem does the same. '' I think we should stop doing that.'' I murmur and he nods '' I totally agree with you milady!'' he says and I giggle '' I'm glad you do, sir.'' We both grin as the teacher comes in.

Last edited by victoriavic1; 11-02-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Its perfect victoria I will post in a few hours!
Old 11-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty_12 View Post
Marina doesn't have anyone living nearby her, if you would like for Ana to live in California!
(That sounds great! So, in response to your question, Liri...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Where is Ana?
...she'll be in California with Marina. )
Anastasia
I picked up the flute after the fifth time I had set it down. This always seemed to happen--no matter how hard I tried, the notes just wouldn't come out right! Plus, my fingers kept getting stuck in the holes. This song seemed to be especially bad--maybe the song Sing Sweet Nightingale was cursed, or something.
I began to play as best as I could, trying to keep in the back of my mind the advice from my school music teacher: "No, Anastasia, try to think about going through each note, not just to it! And make sure to blend, blend the notes, Anastasia!!"
(She was not happy with my "progress" last rehearsal.)
I suddenly realized my finger had gotten stuck, again, and as I tried to pull it out, angry sounding chirps emanated from the flute, as if it was yelling at me, like my music teacher. As soon as I had gotten my finger out, I looked down at the flute one last time.
"I... think that's enough practice for today," I told it, like my music teacher always would at the end of my rehearsals. I tucked it away, and decided to bike over to the bakery, and see what was going on.
At least my baking skills are much better than my flute-playing skills, I told myself with a smile, walking over to find my bike helmet in the garage. Soon, I was off.

The air was hot, with a bit of humidity--but lucky for me, it wasn't sweltering--perfect for a late afternoon bike ride. As I let my bike coast down a particularly steep hill, I thought about the beach. It wasn't that far from where we were--in fact, I'd cross a path leading down to it on my way to the bakery.Of course, because I wasn't paying attention, I suddenly pulled myself back into reality just in time to swerve out of the way of a jogger.
"Watch where you're going!" She called back to me, obviously angry that I had just tried to run her over.
"Sorry!" I tried calling back, trying to keep my attention on the path ahead of me as much as I could.

After a couple of minutes, I managed to reach our bakery. Delicious smells were wafting out the door, and I couldn't help but drool a little bit. Mom was baking hot cross buns again! As I locked up my bike, it was all I could do to not run in there, snatch up a roll and a pat of butter and eat like I had been starving (even though I had just had a late lunch an hour ago, and wasn't hungry). So, I just drifted in through the open door. A customer was just leaving, and she wove around me in her hurry to get back to her job at who-knows-what.
My mother looked up from behind the counter, and smiled.
"Anastasia!" She told me, giving me a smile. "Just the girl I wanted to see! I just made a batch of fresh rolls, would you mind being my taste-tester while I organize the change?"
I grinned, slipped behind the counter, and grabbed a hot roll. Ouch! It was still hot from the oven!
"Careful," my mom told me absentmindedly. "They're hot."
"Yup," I replied, grabbing a napkin and carefully lifting the roll onto a small plate. Cutting it open with a knife, I grabbed a butter pat from the freezer and stuck it in the center. That should help cool it down a little bit, I decided before running my fingertips under the cool water from the sink.

"So," I asked my mom. "Any new donations?"
"You have a few more orders," she told me, as she started to walk over to some croissants she was making behind the entryway. "Though, I'm not sure how much more fruit people can order!"
"Hopefully a lot," I replied, drying my hands as I walked over to the order list. As I checked, a few more cases had been ordered--for a current total of the day being two hundred dollars. "I mean, I know that it's fruit--what more can you ask than just a few cases a day--but for a school trip all the way to London with money being tight and all..."
My mom looked over at me and smiled gently. "I'm sure that it will work, sweetie," she told me with a smile. "Surely someone will be in their right mind to order enough fruit for fruit baskets for their coworkers. I mean, its not a bad idea."
I nodded slowly. The trip was in a little over a week, with the final payment date being more "sooner" rather than "later". I was close, sure, but even with my mom pitching in the money she could give, plus the money I had earned from the jobs I had been working before, plus the extra advertising and orders I was getting from the bakery and other local shops--I was still a few hundred dollars short.

To try to get my mind off the pressing money matters, I went back to my delicious looking roll and took a bite. The roll was delicious in the way that it tasted like quality bread, along with the sweetness of the butter. Perfect.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 11-03-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Fixing the time of day
Old 11-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

(I don't know where Hunter should come in...)

Hunter

I begin to worry. Hook hadn't contacted me with my next mission. By "chance", Elisabeth and James met. Now Shang is there too. It was I who planted the seed in Shang's parents' heads to send him to England on such short notice.
Now Dove, the scum of a descendant of Wendy, is traveling to England to live with her Aunt Grace. They're all getting closer. Pretty soon I will have to go in, "herd" them all up, and take them to the evil guys back in the magic world.
Of course, I won't let them know I'm with the villains.

When the cab pulled up to my Aunt's townhouse, I got out and grabbed my luggage. There, on the doorstep, awaited Grace. She smiled and clapped her hands excitedly. Finally she couldn't take it an ran out to hug me.
"Oh my darling Elise!" Aunt Grace exclaimed. "I've missed you so much! Goodness, how you've grown. Come in, come in dear!"
We walked up the steps. I followed her to my new room, and we set my bags down on my bed. She almost ran back down to the kitchen, and poured me a cup of tea.
"Here in London," she said with her majestic British accent I instantly loved, "we have tea at four o'clock. Do you like tea?" She asked as she handed me a brown mug with pink paisleys.
"Um, sure." I looked around. Aunt Grace had decorated her home in pastel colors. The walls of the kitchen were painted a pale yellow, that I surprisingly liked. It contrasted well with the green living room. The walls of her hallway were blue, and my bedroom was a soft, baby pink color. She had white furniture that looked somewhat aged. Paint was peeling in places, revealing chestnut brown wood. I wasn't sure if that was the way she bought it, or it had been handed down to her. Either way, I loved it.
"So. I know you haven't seen much of England, but there's something I wanted to talk to you about. Before I heard you were coming, I was intending to adopt a girl from the nearby orphanage. I was wondering if you would help me pick her out?" Aunt Grace asked hopefully. Her crystal blue eyes almost exuded curiosity and excitement, just like mine do.
"Okay. When do we leave?" I replied. Aunt Grace must have really trusted me, to ask me to help her find the right daughter for her. I felt... special.
"As soon as you're ready! Really dear, you must freshen up in the powder room. You look disastrous." Aunt Grace laughed.
My cheeks flushed as I sipped my tea, then dashed up the staircase. I unzipped my suitcase and threw off the top. I chose a simple pink shirt and changed into jean pants. I did my hair in a messy side braid, and washed my face. I looked and felt better.
I went back downstairs. "Ready!" I grinned. I didn't know how or why, but being here made me feel happy and carefree. Maybe Aunt Grace's attitude was rubbing off on me.
We hopped into her shiny silver car and drove to the orphanage. On the way, she offered to take me shopping. I nodded.
"All we have to do is look through names and pictures and find a kid we like. Then tomorrow we arrange to have her for the day and see how we like her and vice versa," Aunt Grace explained the system of this orphanage.
We arrived and were greeted by a lady named Molly. The orphanage seemed sort of empty though. "Where are all the children?" I asked, forcing a British accent instead of my acquired French.
"The children who are thirteen and older have various jobs around London," Molly answered politely.
"Oh," I nodded, and flipped through pictures of eight year olds.
"Ooo!" Aunt Grace squealed. "Could we try Lillie Richmond and Ivory Faye tomorrow? I can pick them up at nine in the morning."
"Splendid choice!" Molly said and wrote Lillie's and Ivory's names down. "We'll see you tomorrow at nine. I'll make sure they're ready by then!"
We waved goodbye and then we got back into Aunt Grace's car. "Shopping trip?"
I grinned. "Sure!"
Old 11-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Great

Hmm Hazy idk... maybe he could be randomly in their class the next day too? "Get to know them" there? Just an idea

The next day, I can't stop thinking about that star from last night. It felt so special, I feel drawn to it. Lillie and I spend the whole time outside raking the gigantic yard, and we talk about everything. We talk about our pasts, well as much as we can remember, and we talk about what we want to do in the future.

When the clock tower rings for 4:30pm, we see a woman and a girl walk into the orphanage with Miss Molly. They spend about 15 minutes inside, before leaving. Then all the other kids come back from their jobs, so Lillie and I head in for dinner. As we walk in though, Miss Molly calls Lillie into her office along with another girl. I decide to wait right outside the door for Lillie.

Finally, Lillie comes back out, looking really upset.
"Astrid, someone else wants to adopt me! She is picking me up tomorrow to see if she likes me and this other girl, Ivory. I don't want to be adopted anymore! I want to stay with you!" She bursts into tears.

I try to stay lighthearted, even though there is a hard knot growing in the pit of my stomach.
"Maybe she is just trying to choose between you and Ivory. Maybe she will pick Ivory. Don't worry Lillie! Its gonna be fine." I say, forcing a smile and hugging her tight.
"I hope you are right Astrid." She says, sniffing but already looking less upset.
"Now lets get you cleaned up before dinner." I say cheerfully.

When I arrive at the school, I go straight to my classroom and sit at my desk. Then a girl with long, wavy blonde hair and a tall thin boy walk up to me.
"Hey there!" the girl says, smiling.
"Chin chan chong?" says the boy, grinning, and the girl giggles and shoves him.
"Let the poor guy be!" She scolds. "Anyways! My name's Elisabeth, and this evil person next to me is Jem," She says, grinning at the boy, Jem.
"I'm not evil at all!'' he says with a fake exasperated tone right before chuckling.
"Soooo, what's your name?" Elisabeth asks me.
"Shang." I reply.
"And there he goes all 'chin chan chong'! I bet he doesn't even understand us!" Jem says looking at Elisabeth. She rolls her eyes.
"His NAME probably is Shang." She states.
I look at at Jem, "Yes my name is Shang. And I wouldn't use another language then english here." I then look forward.

Jem walks in front of me, getting very close.
"Why so serious..?" he whispers.
I glare at Jem, "Don't make me hurt you."
"We got a tough one here." Jem says, making Elisabeth giggle.
"And that's why you shouldn't try to bully Asians." She replies, messing up his hair.
"HOW DARE YOU!" he shouts and tries to tickle her. She runs behind a desk, giggling.
"Can't touch this!'' She grins. She seems distracted, and then Jem got behind her and started to tickle.
"STOOOP!!" she begs, laughing.

More classmates started entering the class and they stopped, running to their seats. They are crazy. I think to myself as the teacher comes in. What am I supposed to learn here?!?

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:14 AM.