PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Guide for all Bunches

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:25 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Guide for all Bunches

This is a guide to ALL the bunches in Pixie Hollow I know where they all appear and I include rare bunches that appear in the Ballroom as well.

This may look like another thread but this is for ALL bunches.

Honeycomb
Sunflower Gully to the right of Phoebe's Party Favors on the leaf.
Neverfruit Grove at the bottom right corner right under the game First Flight.
Treetop Bend on the roof of Neville's New homes, at the top of the meadow.
Palm Tree Cove, on the left wall of Shelly's Hair Salon
This bunch seems to be blocking the door...

Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower Gully right on top of Iridessa's Glade right on top.
Sunflower Gully you can use the Illunimate Talent Skill to make one appear.
Neverfruit Grove on the apples above First Flight.

Meadow Grass
Palm Tree cove right under the game Butterfly Painter.
Neverberry Thicket on the right side of Dulcie's Kitchen, on the right side of her door.
Neverfruit Grove, on the leaves in the bottom-left corner of the meadow.
Palm Tree Cove, on the tip of the palm leaf in the top right corner of the meadow.

Spidersilk
Dewdrop Vale right next to Bubble Bounce where you must use the Charm Talent Skill to make it appear.
Treetop Bend on the right side right next to the shop Treetop Housewares.
Dewdrop Vale right to Silvermist's Grotto, on the pink Bee's-Eye flower.

Buttercup
Dewdrop Vale on the left side of the Garden Supply shop on the pink rose.
Cherry Blossom Heights at the end of the branch where you use the ''Fix'' Talent skill.
Springtime Orchard above the sign that says ''Beck's Animal Nursery''.

Lilies
Only found in the Ballroom during the season Summer.

Daisies
Springtime Orchard right next to Bobbin's Tailoring nook on the right side.
Springtime Orchard on the left side of the game Firefly Light Up where you must use the Heal Talent Skill to make one appear.
Cherryblossom Heights, on the right side near the Tic-Tac-Toe station above Daisy's Dyes.

Roses
Only Appear in the Ballroom in Spring Time.

Raspberries
Neverberry Thicket on the left side of Elixa's Hospital.
NeverBerry Thicket on the left side of Dulcie's Kitchen where you must use the Move Talent Skill to make it appear.
Treetop Bend near the game Seed Sorter, on the left side of the sign in the pile of packaged seeds.

Twigs
Cherryblossom Heights where you must use the Fix Talent Skill to make it appear.
Chilly Falls on the left side of Gem Juggle.
Snowcap Glade on the log, next to the location of where a Snowflake bunch appears.
Evergreen Overlook, on the left of Kit's Place on a branch.

Pine Needles
Evergreen Overlook right under Kit's Place.
Snowcap Glade below the game Pinecone Pop.
Chilly Falls, top-right corner of the meadow, on one of the branches to the right of the bunch of berries.

Snowflakes
Evergreen Overlook where you must use the Splash Talent Skill to make it appear.
Snowcap Glade on top of the log.
Chilly Falls, on the top left corner of the meadow on a slump of snow above the Evergreen Overlook sign.

Ivy
Only appears in the Ballroom During the season Winter.

Acorns
On top of the shop Summit Style.
Pumpkin Patch, on the stem of the largest pumpkin, to the left of Harvest Hustle.
Cottonpuff Field on the roof of Coal's Clothiers.

Maple Leafs
Maple Tree Hill right next to Fawn's Hideout.
Maple Tree Hill right above Copper's Tinkering Nook where you must use the Distract Talent Skill to make it appear.
Acorn Summit, underneath Fairy Fireworks on one of the branches.

Blueberries
Pumpkin Patch right under the sign that leads to Acorn Summit.
Maple Tree Hill, on the right side of the sign that leads to Pumpkin Patch.
Acorn Summit, sitting in the center of the thick branch at the bottom of the meadow.

Dandelion Fluff
Cottonpuff field right next to the sign that leads to Havendish Square.
Cottonpuff field right above the shops Coal's Clothiers where you must use the Grow Talent Skill to make it appear.
Pumpkin Patch, on the smaller stump above Harvest Hustle.

Oak Leafs
Only Appears in the Ballroom During the season Autumn.

Gems
Appears in the Mermaid Grotto that opens once a year for Silly Days in April.
Appears in the Ice palace that only appears once a year for the Winter Wonderland Party.

Players who Helped
Onionleaf (12 Bunch Locations )
Flora (1 Bunch Location )
Dreamer4012 (1 Bunch Location )
Em (9 Bunch Locations )

That is all the bunches I know of and if I'm missing a bunch or I said it was in the wrong place please correct me if I'm wrong.
New bunch locations added on 5/15/2013.

PM Me

Last edited by Cornflower; 05-16-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Good Job!! Now thats alot of work.. Thank you for your time we needed that!
Old 07-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
Thanks, Cornflower! This is a very helpful guide!

~Infinity Magicspirit
Old 10-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Dancing is my life!!!<3
View rubysugarbreeze's Photo Album
rubysugarbreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award Thankful For Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Busy
rubysugarbreeze has made Fairy Mary's A listrubysugarbreeze has made Fairy Mary's A listrubysugarbreeze has made Fairy Mary's A listrubysugarbreeze has made Fairy Mary's A list
Light Talent
when do they replenish?

When do bunches replenish?
Old 10-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubysugarbreeze View Post
When do bunches replenish?
Hello, Ruby!

Bunches replenish in almost every server in Pixie Hollow. Though, it is quite rare in the crowded servers. They appear and re-appear everytime. If a Bunch has been already clicked in one server, you may find the same bunch in another server. And the same bunch will re-appear after sometime.

I hope that this answers your question.

Thanks.
Jillian.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:12 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Edit: Thread has been updated. Work in process...

Please PM me with any bunch locations if I missed any.

Last edited by Cornflower; 05-15-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:30 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Bunches and their locations have been updated on the wiki.

Need to be added to OP:
Honeycombs are found in Palm Tree Cove now.

Sunflower Seeds are found in Neverfruit Grove.

Meadow Grass are found in Neverfruit Grove.

Twigs are found in Evergreen Overlook.

Pine Needles are found in Chilly Falls.

Snowflakes are found in Chilly Falls.

Acorns are found in Cottonpuff Field and Pumpkin Patch.

Blueberries are found in Acorn Summit.

Dandelion Fluff are found in Pumpkin Patch.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 05-16-2013, 12:45 PM
more than just a name!!
View Dreamer4012's Photo Album
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: BerryNice
Dreamer4012 is a talented FairyDreamer4012 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
There is also a spidersilk bunch on the right side bee toss flower at the bottom of DewDrop Vale... closest to Silvermist's house
Old 05-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Did you know that different bunches give different amounts of ingredients? Yes, it's true! I have listed below the amounts for you. For all you savvy bunch hunters out there, now you know which bunch to go for.

Ingredient
Location 1
Location 2
Location 3
Location 4
Acorn BunchesAcorn Summit (1)Cottonpuff Field (2)Pumpkin Patch (2)N/A
Blueberry BunchesPumpkin Patch (1)Maple Tree Hill (2)Acorn Summit (2)N/A
Buttercup Petal BunchesDewdrop Vale (1)Cherryblossom Heights (2)Springtime Orchard (2)N/A
Daisy Petal BunchesSpringtime Orchard - Heal Skill (1)Springtime Orchard (2)Cherryblossom Heights (2)N/A
Dandelion Fluff BunchesCottonpuff Field - Grow Skill (1)Cottonpuff Field (3)Pumpkin Patch (2)N/A
Honeycomb BunchesSunflower Gully (1)Neverfruit Grove (1)Palm Tree Cove (2)Treetop Bend (2)
Maple Leaf BunchesMaple Tree Hill - Distract Skill (1)Maple Tree Hill (2)Acorn Summit (2)N/A
Meadow Grass BunchesPalm Tree Cove (1)Palm Tree Cove (1)Neverfruit Grove (2)Neverberry Thicket (2)
Pine Needle BunchesEvergreen Overlook (1)Chilly Falls (2)Snowcap Glade (2)N/A
Raspberry BunchesNeverberry Thicket - Move Skill (1)Neverberry Thicket (2)Treetop Bend (2)N/A
Snowflake BunchesEvergreen Overlook - Splash Skill (1)Snowcap Glade (3)Chilly Falls (2)N/A
Spider Silk BunchesDewdrop Vale - Charm Skill (1)Dewdrop Vale (2)Treetop Bend (3)N/A
Sunflower Seed BunchesSunflower Gully - Illuminate Skill (1)Sunflower Gully (1)Neverfruit Grove (2)N/A
Twig BunchesCherryblossom Heights - Fix Skill (1)Snowcap Glade (2)Chilly Falls (3)Evergreen Overlook (2)

I do agree that all bunches should give you more than 1 ingredient -- if it is a bunch of something, it should be ... well ... a bunch. But I am happy that they added the additional bunches throughout the Hollow.

Special thanks to Alina M for helping me bunch hunt and figure out these numbers!

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 05-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Is a Fairy
View frolic's Photo Album
frolic's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 7

frolic is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent
Thank you so much for all your hard work!