PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items > In the Attic

In the Attic Old Virtual Item threads go here.

Old Gem Bunches!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:13 AM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Teasing Those darn Gem Bunches!

For those who are tearing out their fairy hair looking for those elusive Mermaid Grotto Gems........

Here is the list showing the order, the server, and what you should get when you get there!
Now, please be aware: sometimes it takes a few moments for the Gems to "grow" and other times somebody else beat you to them!

Please remember our Good Fairy Manners by being nice; invite others, wait for most of the group to show the wink
that they are ready to click (starting from the top of the bunches first), and most of all: Have Fun!

Server - what you should get

Summer Peak - one Blue gem
Winter Heath - one Blue gem
Strawberry Forest - QUAD!
Winter Grove - Quad
Cloud Valley - one Yellow gem
Blueberry Forest - Quad
Hidden Ridge - Quad

The above pattern repeats like clock-work! woohoo!!
And yes, I wrote in to complain to the NC about how few Gems we get for all our work!!

Update:
They told me (short version), "They would look in to it, nothing wrong on their end. Gems are that rare and other players must be getting them."
I wrote back and said "We KNOW they only appear in 7 out 56 servers. All my friends agree upon our searches. Surely they are not meant to be that rare?!"
I also asked how that explains the lack of Buttercups too! arg!

Hope this helps!
xoxx Grace

PS. I will try to find the servers for those darn Buttercups and post their tricky little hiding spots as well!
Update: Blueberry Forest server ONLY!
20 minute restock time!! yuck!

Last edited by Grace Moonglow; 04-23-2013 at 07:59 PM.