PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Summer Garden Help

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:41 AM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Heart Summer Garden Help

I got Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, and am stuck.. so after I found the first Lily, and it was planted, my to do list says "Plant flowers on the Summer Garden" I have planted 13 flowers, and my to do list says the same thing! What do I do?!

MORE DETAILS:
Ok and Rosetta keeps saying "The Honeybees are busy, go help the garden!"

Last edited by vilmadebora; 01-17-2011 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Details
Old 01-17-2011, 02:47 AM
Playing Pixie Hollow
View LightFairy4578's Photo Album
LightFairy4578's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Award - Retired Award 2010 Holiday Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
LightFairy4578 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I too have this DS game - what they mean by ' plant flowers in the summer garden ' is to completely fill the entire garden with flowers of any kind. I hope this helps you.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:54 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
maybe you need to wait for them to grow?

Old 01-17-2011, 03:04 AM
music is what i breathe
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 

vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
I made them grow already, all of them.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:08 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
ooh ok. i don't have the game, but do you have to plant the flowers in all the planting spaces that they give you? like you have to fill up the whole garden with flowers instead of just planting a certain amount
Old 01-17-2011, 03:08 AM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I've finished the game before, so let me see...

Alright, you've planted 13. Plant 2 more, head out of the garden, if Rosetta isn't there, go plant 2 more. Go back into the garden, plant 2 more. Keep repeating until Rosetta shows up. She will come on screen one of the times you leave the garden. Took me less than 13 flowers, but then I keep coming out and going back in. You can also plant 1 at a time, however, planting the flowers this early is actually easier and more effective, due to being super busy and being auto-piloted to each location most of the time from the 4th lily to the 6th lily.

Oh and after the game is technically done, you can still play, and they give you more spaces to plant flowers in. I think it's 1 row on all 4 sides. Might be 2 rows. I didn't have all my flowers planted at the end of the game the 2nd time through.

Straw: You have to fill all the spaces they give you, yes. Well, that is, if you want the achievement thing for it.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:20 AM
music is what i breathe
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase

OK, Let me find MORE seeds.
I have another question.. How do I make a new fairy? I don't want to play with this one anymore and I can't find the option.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
You can only have one fairy on the Great Fairy Rescue game at any time. To delete the current fairy, just go to options and tap "erase save data".

Hope that helped.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:06 PM
Is a Pixie
View PinkAquilla's Photo Album
PinkAquilla's Fairy
My Mood: Pixieish
PinkAquilla has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
flower list

what are all the different flowers you have to have to get your one of every kind of flower award?