PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The world of mermaids (a mythical RP)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sorry Kenzie, I'm stumped too...
Is there anything particular you want to happen during this RP? Your description of the plot isn't very clear...
Old 03-08-2014, 04:48 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
well I know I want something dramatic to happen, but I don't know what it would be. *makes thinking face*
Old 03-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
The world of mermaids (a mythical RP)

Hmm.....

Elvira
All of a sudden, out of nowhere the sea becomes a storm. We are tossed around and flung all over. I am smashed against a big underwater rock, casting a mental scream seconds before I lose consciousness, :Faro!:

Faro
A storm comes out of nowhere and churns the water, flinging us around. I manage to keep myself from getting hit on anything, but suddenly a piercing scream rings through my head, and pain and fear lances through me.
:Faro!:
:Elvira?! Elvira!: I start to panic when I get no response from my sister. I search wildly through the churning water, and finally spot a limp body getting tossed around near rocks. I dive down to her and grab her, dodging rocks frantically. I was always a stronger swimmer than my twin, but this wasn't a natural storm!

(Hey is this dramatic enough? Maybe this storm comes out of nowhere, and then other strange things start happening? Maybe something or someone is messing with the ocean?)
Old 03-08-2014, 08:40 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Maybe something or someone is messing with the ocean?)
I like that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Courtney:
A storm comes out of nowhere, but Lela and I manage to stay together, and out of it's way. We swim up to the surface, still in safety.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Sounds good to me, Liri!
Lily

The storm came out of nowhere, taking us all by surprise. The rough waves tossed me around until I found a study rock.
Using my powers, I called on thick pieces of kelp to secure me to the rock. I clung on, hoping to outlast the storm. I didn't see any of the others, and I hoped they were okay.
This didn't seem like a natural storm. There were other powers at work here. Mermaid powers.
I looked up just in time to see an enormous tidal wave heading towards the shore.
"NO!" I cried out.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:19 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Lela:
"Courtney! Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded. "Wait.. what's that sound?" I ask her, but before she has time to answer, a huge wave practically slams into us. It slams me onto the beach, with my bottom half still hidden. I make the fin turn into legs again, and look for Courtney. She wasn't on the beach. I start to get worried. I know what I have to do. I think, as I plunge back into the water. I look at my legs, and nothing happens. But I just shrug it off, because I know I have to find Courtney and the others.

(Why her fins didn't come in is because she can't transform into her mermaid form when she's stressed out, or scared. Like she is now, so she's still human.)
Old 03-15-2014, 01:28 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Anyone else gonna post?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:22 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

yeah. ill post soon.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:29 AM
I had wings once...
View Orchid Nightwhirl's Photo Album
Orchid Nightwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Winter 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Angelic
Orchid Nightwhirl is a talented FairyOrchid Nightwhirl is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
(Alice knows all these human things because she reads a-lot of human books)
Alice
I don't know what hit me, but I burst out crying. "Shh, shh It's okay! Don't cry! Come on, I'm gonna take you back to my house." He said scooping me up, still bawling.
When we got to his house, I had calmed down a bit but I was still crying. Luke set me down on his couch and walked into the kitchen. I sniffled one more time and fell asleep.
Old 07-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Pm me about Sailor Moon!
View fairygirlrose337's Photo Album
fairygirlrose337's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Goer's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Rainbow
fairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tagfairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tagfairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent
i love mermaids! can i still join looks like fun !
Old 07-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I also want to join!
Old 07-22-2014, 01:13 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm not sure if this is still active, you'll have to ask Kenzie. If it is, great, welcome to the roleplay!

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 09-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
This seems really cool can I join?
Old 10-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Is this thread still active?