PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Secret of the Purple Pixie Dust

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Ok. Scribe talent sounds great!
Old 07-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Ooh, a scribe talent? I may have to make my scribe fairy Ginger one of my secondary fairies so she could welcome the new arrival! )

Peanut squinted at the list scribbled down on a piece of folded leaf parchment. She knew she needed a few rare ingredients for her next fix--a light talent's jewelry box had a broken hinge, and a warped piece of metal that had caused a gem decoration to fall out. It was a relatively easy fix; the only problem was that there was only one place in all of Pixie Hollow to get gems this time of year: the Never Mine.
Peanut was experienced in Wilderness adventures, sure, but the Never Mine took a lot out of a fairy each venture in. It was the hardest of the wilderness areas to get through, and that wasn't just because of the dark, creepy atmosphere. Like every adventure beyond Pixie Hollow's borders, Peanut took no chances, stopping by Harmony's to pick up enough Blueberry cookies to last her days before putting on her extra warm winter outfit.
Before she knew it, she was standing at the front entrance to the Mine.

As she had flown through Chilly Falls, she had noticed several groups of fairies leaving the Mine. Clearly, she was not the only one to venture in today. Hoping that this meant she wouldn't be completely alone on her quest, she took a deep breath, and headed in.
The Never Mine was just as dark and as creepy as ever, Peanut noted as she flitted deeper and deeper into the abyss. Cloudy shapes loomed above her while chilling whistles and creaks echoed through each cavern. Peanut began to realize she was both shaking from cold and from fear.
She should have never come in alone.

A startlingly close ribbit caused Peanut to cry out in alarm; a terrifying screech echoed back.
Suddenly, Peanut wasn't so keen on staying.
As the screeches drew closer, Peanut worked on freeing the frog from a tangle of slippery ivy. He croaked and ribbited at her as Peanut heard other fairies' cries in the distance--the screeching creatures were approaching.
Her thorn shears snapped at the ivy faster and faster. "Come on," she whispered, "just a little more--there!"
As the frozen frog stumbled out of the way, he revealed a tiny gem and piece of metal wrapped around the ivy. Somewhere in the back of Peanut's mind, she remembered that these Ingredients could only be earned after completing a mission in the Wilderness, but her fear of the coming creatures trumped the information. She snipped free the Ingredients, and managed to scoop up the items (and the frog) just as a huge cloud of bats flew overhead, screeching and screaming as though escaping a fire.

Peanut swallowed down the urge to run until the bats were out of sight (but definitely not out of earshot--they seemed intent on making anyone else in the Mine terrified with their racket) before zooming out of the entrance. Whoever had dropped the gem and piece of metal had given Peanut a quick excuse to escape, and she silently thanked them as she breathed in the sunshine of Chilly Falls.
As she tried to calm her pounding heart, a few warm fairies flitted overhead, gushing to one another about a new arrival and hoping he or she would be of one of their talents.
Peanut's mood lifted. A new arrival! She thought with glee. A new tinker to train, to show the ropes, to take on deliveries...! Or, jingles, imagine if we had a new baking talent! I could get all sorts of bent up pots and pans exclusively from them! Peanut's wings trilled at the thought. Eagerly, she stuffed the gem and bit of metal in her pocket, before scooping up the shivering frog. She carefully sprinkled some of her dust on the poor thing, trying to keep him somewhat defrosted, when she noticed something odd.
Was that... purple dust?

Peanut looked closely at the specks, before looking at her hand. Yes, that was purple dust... and it was coming from her. But--she couldn't remember getting fast flying dust dumped on her earlier! Besides, she had been tinkering just fine that morning, so something else must be going on...
Peanut's attention was pulled back to the task at hand when more fairies from the Mine flew over her, hurriedly flying towards the warm side for the Arrival Ceremony. Quickly Peanut followed them, dropping off the frog by Treetop Bend before shedding her coat and taking off towards the Pixie Dust Tree.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Wonderful posts, guys! I think I will make a short post for Infinity to show that she is heading to the Pixie Dust Tree.

I was just tinkering an acorn chest when I heard someone knock on my door. What could my next fix be? I thought, as I opened the door. I sometimes get visitors that want me to fix something for them. I don't mind it, because that's what tinkers do. Thing is, sometimes while I'm working on a fix, someone might knock on my door asking for a fix, so I will need to put them "on hold". Luckily, I don't have to worry about that right now. I haven't had much business for the last couple of weeks.

Apparently, this fairy hadn't wanted a fix. I opened the door and Rainmist was there.
"Rainmist! What are you doing here? Do you want something fixed?"
"No, I wanted to tell you that a laugh is on it's way to the Pixie Dust Tree!"
"Oh!" I gasp in delight.
"Come on, Infinity, let's get going!"
Rainmist pulls me by the arm, and then when I ask for her to let go, she lets go. I gasp a sigh of relief, and then fly another route to the Pixie Dust Tree. On my way there, I spot another fairy, who looks like a tinker, so I wave at her.
_______

Done! It was short, but it still has a purpose. By the way, the fairy she's waving at is supposed to be Peanut.
Old 07-03-2015, 06:04 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great posts, everyone!
Okay, I think a scribe talent would make sense.
I'll just make a short post for now, since I don't want to go too far ahead.

Maddie and I fly over rows of gardens, fields of flower homes, and across Havendish Stream. Up ahead, we see a fast-flying fairy using her whirlwinds to guide the laugh to the Pixie Dust Tree.
"Race you!" I call out, then immediately zoom off.
"Hey, no fair!" Maddie yells back. A moment later, I hear her rapid wingbeats as she rallied to catch up with me.
Out of the corner of my eye, I catch a flash of... Purple?
I screech to a halt in midair, so suddenly that Maddie almost crashes into me.
"Mist!" she exclaims.
"Look!" I gesture to two tinker fairies, flying in the same direction we are. One of them is waving to the other. "Their dust - it's the same color as mine!"
It's true, the two tinkers are both leaving behind trails of purple dust as they fly.
"Huh." Maddie frowns. "I wonder what's with the purple dust today? Do you think it could be the alchemists?"
I shake my head. "If it was fast-flying talent dust, I'd have noticed it during our race."
"Good point. Are you going to talk to those two fairies?" Maddie asks.
"Yup, I'll try to find them at the Arrival Ceremony. Speaking of which, don't we have a race to finish?" I grin.
We both speed off, leaving glittering trails of purple and gold dust. In no time at all, we'd arrived at the Pixie Dust Tree. I put on one last burst of speed, and touch the rough bark of the tree a split second before Maddie does.
We both laugh. "Good race," she tells me.
"You too."
Just then, Maddie spots one of her garden talent friends. "Hey, I'm just going to talk to Kate. Catch you later?"
"Fly with you later!" I wave as she flies away.
I look around to see that, thanks to our race, Maddie and I are here early. Many fairies haven't arrived yet, and the ones who are here are still mingling, chatting excitedly about what talent the New Arrival might turn out to be. They haven't yet gathered into their distinct talent groups.
Looking around, I spot one of my friends sitting nearby. Flying over, I take a seat next to her.
"Hi there!" I say cheerfully.

(Anyone want to talk to Misty? )

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 07-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nice chapter, Night Wish! Can't wait for more!
Old 07-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Lemony's point of view
"Oof sorry Snowflakes I didn't mean to fall on top of you" I say apologetically to my new friend. She pointed to my hand after saying I had something purple on it. The purple something on my hand was dust kinda glittery sparkling in the sunlight. I started touching it trying to inspect what it was and how did it get on me. I began to try and scratch it off making myself look even more silly since I wore a lemon on my head. "I think it might be pixie dust, purple I am no fast flying talent so I don't know how that would end up on me" I say making odd faces as I try to figure out what it could be. "It's color of a little bit, a different shade of purple" Snowflakes says to me. She could be right it does look a few shades different than the purple dust Zarina made.

A sparrow man flies toward us. "Excuse me ladies" he says. "A new talent is on it's way to arrival in Pixie Hollow" he tells us. He appears to be a Dust talent dressed up sharply going around gathering all the fairies to welcome the newest arrival. "Looks like we will have to figure this some other time Snowflakes" I say. We take off flying towards the Pixie Dust ready for a new fairy or sparrow man.

I find the garden talent section and try to squeeze past other fairies to find my seat. " Pardon me, excuse me sorry" I say as I bump into other fairies and almost fall on one. When I do find my seat my hat since it's so huge bumps into a branch hanging above and falls onto a fairy sitting next to me. My face changes to red as I'm embarrassed. "Sorry" I say.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:10 AM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen

Primrose beamed as up ahead she saw swarms of fairies flocking towards the Pixie Dust Tree. Nothing compared to the excitement and thrill of when there was a new arrival. It had been almost an entire season since the last fairy had found its way to Never Land, and that fairy had only ended up being a baking talent. And you hardly ever saw those fairies because of how time consuming baking and cooking is.
"I hope it's a Winter fairy," said Rosemary, excitement shining through her green eyes. "Race you girls down!" she whooshed down to the sprawling branches of the Pixie Dust Tree.
Primrose laughed and followed suit, with Periwinkle and Henrietta a wingspan behind her.
Already many water talents had gathered in the official Water Talent spot, and a couple even had brought their own flower petal to sit on. She saw an empty spot beside a water talent with curly dark brown hair and violet eyes, and quickly sat down before another fairy could take the seat.
"Ah, ah, choo!" Primrose sneezed. "Excuse me." Wait... is that purple dust? She stared intently down at her white cotton trousers, purple dust shimmered in the warm golden light. How had that gotten on there?
"Hey there!" said a familiar voice.
Primrose looked up. "Misty! Fly with you!" she was relieved to see a friendly face.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:24 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Ruby

I gave Hazel's hand a reassuring squeeze as we rushed through the endless mine. While Flurry hopped closely by our side, Thundersong used his luminescence to shield Hazel from the dark. As the twisted, rooted walls sped by, a dozen thoughts raced through my mind. Although the Never Mine made most pixies uneasy, I loved being surrounded by the subterranean glow, the prospect of a good adventure, and even the occasional stalagmite and stalactite. This trip, however, left me tense and unnerved. I thought back to the swarm of bats we had encountered. Being an animal-talent fairy, I found the presence of most animals comforting, but the bats had caused a strange and incomprehensible sensation to wash over me. Perhaps it was because I had never seen them before, but I was glad for that. I gave Hazel's hand another encouraging squeeze.
"Don't worry, we're almost out of here, Hazel!" I said as I discerned a hint of sunlight reflecting off the tunnel walls.
When we finally emerged from the Never Mine, my exhausted wings gave way. Hazel and I stumbled into the snow and sat there for a moment, trying to catch our breath. When I gave the Never Mine one last wary glance, I glimpsed the remnants of our purple pixie dust, fading into disappearance. But before any curiosity could form, I turned to Hazel, filled with worry. Hazel was shivering slightly. Despite the icy cold, I knew she was trembling from our chilling experience.
"I'm so sorry I made you go there with me," I said. "I know the dark, and the Never Mine—"
"It's all right, Ruby. I'm fine, I promise." Hazel mustered smile. "Hey, you can always count on me."
I searched Hazel's pale violet eyes with concern, and I couldn't help but think how lucky I was to have her as my best friend.
"How are you always such a giving and loving friend?" I smirked, and we both laughed, erasing the unease from the air. "Thank you so much, Hazel."
When we stood up and dusted the snow off our coats, the sight of our purple pixie dust fluttering to the ground brought back my curiosity. "Hey Hazel, how exactly do you think we created this purple dust?"
"I have no idea. I don't remember seeing it until—until we were in the Never Mine." For a moment, Hazel's voice wavered.
"Hmm, I don't either. Well, at least it's your favourite colour!" I gave her a heartening smile. "And it's kind of interesting how both of us—"
I stopped mid-sentence as the distinct ring of a baby's first laugh drifted above the pine trees. Hazel and I immediately raised our eyebrows at each other, glimmering with excitement. We didn't need words. We extended our wings and took flight.
When we passed through the clearing where the rest of the snow hares were practising their hops, I called out, "Nice work, everyone! We'll resume lessons another time; we're about to welcome a new arrival!" I gave Flurry a pat on the head and a tolerant grin. "And Flurry, please try not to hop off into the Never Mine again."
With a final wave, we flew to the Summer Meadows to drop off Thundersong at Hazel's home. In no time, Hazel and I took off once more, flying brisking toward the Pixie Dust Tree.

As we joined the full fervour of the Arrival Ceremony, I immediately spotted Misty, a close friend of ours. As usual, her golden hair was twisted into a bun, and her face was engilded with laughter. But—
"Hazel, look! Misty's wings—they're covered in purple pixie dust!"
Hazel's eyes grew wide. "And the fairy she's talking to! There's purple dust around her, too!"
"This is definitely mysterious." I grinned, brimming with interest. "Maybe they know how this all started."
Hazel and I fluttered over the throng of pixies, making our way toward Misty and her friend.

Thank you, Hazel ♥

Last edited by Book Thing; 07-06-2015 at 06:00 AM.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:15 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Great posts everyone! Ruby, I'm so glad you finally got the chance to post!

Primrose looks up. "Misty! Fly with you!" She seems relieved to see a familiar face.
"Isn't this so exciting?" I settle down on a round toadstool seat next to my friend. "We haven't had a New Arrival in forever!"
"Yes, I know. I hope it's a water talent," Primrose says.
"No way, it's totally going to be a storm fairy." I grin. I glance down for a moment to straighten my skirt, and something that's shimmering on Primrose's clothes catches my eye.
I gasp. "Is that... purple dust?"
"Yeah, strange, right? I have no idea how it got on me..." Primrose's voice trails off as she notices my wings. The usual translucent, blue-gray has been coated with a sheen of purple sparkles. "You have it too?"
"Yes! And I saw two tinker talents on the way here that were also leaving behind trails of purple dust. I wonder how many other fairies have got it?"

Primrose and I glance around the crowd, trying to spot another fairy with the strangely colored dust. My gaze lands on two familiar figures flying our way. I smile.
"Ruby! Hazy! Glad you could make it," I call out to two of my good friends. My eyes widen as I see the color of the dust trailing behind them. "You two have got it too?"
They both nod. "We thought you might know how this all started," Ruby says, her eyes sparkling with curiosity and interest.
I shake my head. "Unfortunately, no. I have no idea what's going on with our dust today, and neither does Primrose. Primrose, these are my friends Ruby and Hazel."
"Nice to meet you," Primrose says with a friendly smile.
"Fly with you!" Hazel greets her amicably.

I have a sudden thought. "By any chance... Did this purple dust appear after you took a trip to the..."
"Never Mine?" Ruby finishes for me, realization dawning on her face. "Did you also encounter a swarm of bats?"
Primrose nods excitedly, and I can tell the same thought is going through all of my friends' minds. This can't possibly be a coincidence...
The Never Mine. I turn to Hazel, concern filling my voice. "Are you okay?" Encountering the bats had been sinister and unsettling for me. I couldn't imagine how infinitely worse it must have been for her.
Hazel nods bravely. "I had Ruby with me the whole time." She takes hold of her friend's hand.
"But the thing is..." Primrose muses. "I was with a group of winter fairies in the Never Mine, and none of them seem to have gotten the purple pixie dust." I know my water talent friend has always had a fascination with winter fairies, so it doesn't surprise me that she was out adventuring with them.
"I wonder why?" I shrug. "Maybe because we're just awesome?" I suggest, trying to lighten the mood.
"Sure, sounds like a reasonable explanation to me," Hazel jokes.
"Aha! I know exactly what's going on here," I say excitedly.
"Really? What is it?" Ruby asks eagerly.
I lower my voice and lean in close. "The bats have cast a terrifying curse onto all of us! Doom and despair shall soon follow," I declare, in a mock imitation of Lyria's spooky voice that she uses for her ghost stories.
My friends laugh, a bit nervously. I shiver, feeling a slight foreboding feeling creep through me. It's just a joke... So why do I feel like I might actually be onto something with that comment?

(As always, please let me know if I'm not controlling your character right. I apologize in advance if that happens.
And if anyone else wants to jump in and introduce themselves, go ahead! We're all meeting up soon anyways. )

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 07-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The tinker that I had met was named Peanut, and we chatted for a while. Just as we arrived at the Pixie Dust Tree, I noticed that Peanut was leaving a trail of purple dust. Yes, purple. Just like mine! What a coincidence!
~
"Peanut, your dust is purple." I blurted.
Peanut then examined my wings. "So is yours!"
"Did you go to the Never Mine today?"
"Yes. What does that have to do with anything, though?"
"I think that's where this dust comes from!"
~
After the talk about purple dust, we headed over to the tinker talent spot. Just then, I saw a familiar face.
"Lemony!" I call out.
I recognized her because of her lemon hat. It's rather unusual, but I still like it. I fly over to her.
Old 07-09-2015, 07:09 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent

"The bats have cast a terrifying curse onto all of us! Doom and despair shall soon follow," Misty said, trying her best to sound like Lyria the storyteller. I laughed, albeit a bit uneasily.
"Oh, look! The arrival is picking her talent!" My new friend Primrose pointed to the young fairy on the oakwood platform.
The new arrival fluttered around all of the mushroom pedestal, examining each one before coming across a quill pen and a leaf scroll suspended in midair atop a plinth. She took the pen and began writing vigorously. Her blue eyes widened with happiness, and looked excitedly at her fellow fairies.
Queen Clarion beamed. "Everyone, please join me in welcoming Pandora, a Scribe Talent!"
The whole Pixie Dust Tree thundered with applause, clapping for Pandora. I smiled. I knew she would love it here just as much as I did.
As Ruby, Misty, Primrose, and I flew away from the Pixie Dust Tree, I noticed something. "Look!" I pointed to a few pixies flying in the opposite direction of us. "Those fairies have the same purple pixie dust as we do!"
"Maybe we should go talk to them?" Misty suggested.

(I know it's a bit short, but I hope the new arrival scene is okay. I chose the name Pandora because I knew that this new arrival would have to be curious enough about the mysterious purple pixie dust to research it. Pandora comes from a Greek myth about a girl with that name who, out of curiosity, opened a box that released all the evils into the world. Similarly, our Pandora can discover the queer virus.)
Old 07-10-2015, 10:08 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen

Primrose happily watched as Pandora reached down and picked up the scroll, forgetting for a moment the foreboding joke that Misty had made. Never mind that the new fairy was not a Water Talent, it was good that there was another Scribe Talent. Recently there had only been Ferdinand (the book reading talent who did not have a name till now) and Dewey.
Primrose watched as Ferdinand went up to Pandora and welcomed her. "Well hello there," he lisped. "Glad to finally have another talent such as I."
"Another?" Pandora asked, blinking a little confusedly.
Primrose walked up and stood beside Ferdinand. "There are only two other Scribes within the entire Pixie Hollow. Primrose, by the way, welcome to the Hollow."
"Oh, thank you," replied Pandora. She pointed at Primrose, "Are you the other scribe?"
She giggled. "No. I am a water talent. The other scribe talent is Dewey, but he lives in the Winter Woods. He doesn't usually come to the warm talents' arrivals."
Primrose could tell that Pandora still did not understand completely. "You know what, I'll let Ferdinand show you around, but how about tomorrow at noon, we'll have tea at the tea house? It is just right at the base of this tree."
"Okay, sounds flitterific!" Pandora smiled.
"Well come along Miss Pandora. There is lots to see, and hardly any time," interjected Ferdinand, waving her to follow him.
"Bye then!" Primrose waved.
"Fly with you later!" Pandora called back, already haven taken flight with Ferdinand.
Primrose turned around and saw her friends about to take off. She hurried over and launched up to fly beside them.
"Look!" Hazel pointed to a few pixies flying in the opposite direction of them. "Those fairies have the same purple pixie dust as we do!"
"Maybe we should go talk to them?" Misty suggested.
"You guys can if you want," answered Primrose. "I think I am going to fly home. It has been a long... day."

Old 07-11-2015, 12:48 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Hello! It's been an awful long time since I've joined a fairy role-play so would it be too late to join? I'd like to be a sick fairy if that is okay, but I don't know when she would fall ill.

Name: Lizzy Neverwish
Arrival Day/Age: September 29, 2010 / five years old
Appearance: Wavy brown hair that is usually kept in braids of any sort, chartreuse eyes, pale complexion with rosy cheeks.
Personality: Quiet, kind, bookworm, creative
Talent: Clapping Talent
Home: Treetop Bend
Old 07-11-2015, 03:28 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Welcome to the RP, Jenny! I will probably make a sick fairy later on, so Lizzy won't be alone.
Old 07-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi, Jenny! Welcome to the RP! I might include a sick fairy later on too.