PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-29-2015, 12:56 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I think that would be a good idea
Old 02-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Yikes... I am really sorry I haven't posted in so long...
Old 02-15-2016, 03:16 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
It's ok! I hope we can get this RP started back up again! I hope to write that post for Snowstorm soon, but I'm still trying to figure out where we left off.

Old 02-15-2016, 08:28 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
It's okay Alexa, I'm guilty of the same. I really should stop saying "tomorrow"...

I'd like to get this started again too, but I'm going to need a serious re-read first.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 04-26-2016, 08:41 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Yeah... I am definitely going to need to do a lot of re-reading...
Old 09-08-2016, 04:43 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
News

Hey guys. So, I was re-reading this RP again and I need to tell you guys that I'm pretty much editing every post of mine (going to look over my posts on page 9 after I write this). Nothing extremely major, though. I guess back in 2014 I didn't care as much about grammar and punctuation as I do now. Also, I just plain hate the way I wrote Zeo (at least in my early chapters). Along with the grammatical errors, there were just so many cringy and poorly-written moments, moments that didn't make sense, character personality inconsistencies, and little to no setting up for future character stuff. Plus, back then, when we first started the RP, it was obvious I didn't really have my OC and her story/personality fully fleshed and thought out. I just wrote whatever, and, while that might be a good thing to do in certain scenarios (like when you have writer's block), it was not a smart thing to do for this roleplay. Also, I didn't really know what I was doing with Zeo and her thoughts. I mean, she's pretty much like a really tame version of Sméagol/Gollum from "Lord of the Rings". So, I've edited some of those thoughts. Unfortunately, though, since we're getting close to the end of the RP, it's too late to really change the character. So, I'm keeping the strange thoughts, just editing some of them to make them a little better.

I should also mention that, because I'm editing each and every one of my posts, there might be a few minor inconsistencies in your posts. Because they're minor, however, there's really nothing to worry about. I'm trying to avoid any inconsistencies, though.

Anyway, since the last post (meaning chapter-like post) on here was in November of last year, I'm thinking one of us (probably me since it seems I'm on here the most. No offence to any of you or anything) should just continue the story or write the ending (the latter idea was Onionleaf's, which she posted on my "We Can't Give Up" thread where I discussed the roleplays on here and recent-ish decline of roleplaying on PHF). Thoughts?

I don't really want to admit this, but it is a little disappointing that this RP has become inactive. It was (and still is) really special to me since it was the first RP I ever created. It was also a fun and great way for me to get a lot of writing time and experience. In fact, PHF is the only site that I used to write on. I say "used to" because PHF, and the RP's on here, have become so inactive, which is really sad. :/

P.s. Still can't believe there are 57 pages and 846 posts (including this one) on here.

P.p.s. Also, reading some of my earlier posts, I noticed I just pretty much didn't know anything about role-playing and that is making me cringe so hard. xD

P.p.p.s. I also realized, on Zeo's form, I feel like I should edit it and just put "Introvert, loner, socially awkward, emotional, and kind of cold" because that's pretty much all she is for most of this RP.

P.p.p.p.s. I also, also realize that Zeo's last name is a fairly well-known mineral. I did not know that when I first came up with her last name.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 08-27-2017 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Minor edits so things make sense and typo fixing
Old 09-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Aw Alexa, you don't have to do that! Your posts are perfectly fine - we all make our fair share of grammar mistakes. And really, don't worry about Zeo - I think she's a great character, and it's totally okay for you to make up parts of her personality and backstory as we go along. Actually, we all do that to some degree - half the fun in an RP is improvising and seeing where our creativity takes us. It's up to you if you want to edit your posts or not, but I don't think it's necessary.
You've actually done really well for your first RP - I remember my first, half the stuff I wrote didn't make any sense, or match what everyone else was doing. I don't think there's anything wrong with Zeo's strange thoughts - every person has their quirks, after all.

Yeah, unfortunately it has been so long since someone last posted a story-related post. Okay, if you'd like to write an ending for this RP, that's okay with me. I'd still love to continue since I had a lot of fun, but I'm not sure if that'd be possible, since I haven't heard from Night Wish or Rainbowswirls in months, and they were the most active writers here aside from you, me and Liri.

I'm sorry to have disappointed you - I know how special a first RP can be. If it makes you feel better, Camelot: Uprising has made it much further than the vast majority of RPs on PHF - many of them have less than 10 pages. It's an unfortunate fact that many roleplays on here don't get to finish.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 09-11-2016, 03:45 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Blaze of Glory liiiiiiiiiiiiiiives! It's great to "see" you again, Glory.

Thanks. I appreciate all that you said. However, in regards to Zeolite and her "chapters", I think I'm going to continue to edit them (I'm already on page 37 anyway, so, no point in stopping now). I just see a lot of room for improvement in my posts. But thank you, again.

Yeah, Night Wish and Rainbowswirls haven't really been active on here. :/ I haven't seen Liri, either (EDIT: Never mind. I just saw her post on my "We Can't Give Up" thread as well as her new RP). I am happy to hear you'd still be willing to finish this RP, though. I would suggest the two of us finish it, but so much has to happen with these characters, especially Night's, Rainbow's, and Liri's (I mean, Conroy still needs to reveal his magic). I probably will write an ending. Though I will most likely wait a little while to post it just in case some of the others become active again.

Don't feel guilty, Glory. I'm not blaming you. I actually don't think there's anyone to blame (though I will gladly take all the blame). It is pretty unfortunate that so many roleplays never even get close to their ending. I'm proud that "Camelot: Uprising" was a success for two years and made it this far. I couldn't have done it without you and everyone else who participated in this RP. Thank you.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-11-2016 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Two years... not four...
Old 09-22-2016, 05:39 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Alright! I have finished editing all my posts! Yay! I, also, found some posts on here that might help us get this thing active again, or, at least, helps us know where we have to go in our RP. Unfortunately, I'm unable to post them at the moment because this site keeps crashing whenever I try to. :/

EDIT: Ok. It works now. Here are the screenshots!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (819).jpg (168.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (820).jpg (102.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (821).jpg (160.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (822).jpg (168.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-22-2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:37 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
FINALLY!!!!!

Okay, usually I would keep this at the end, but I need to say it now.

There are typos because I don't want to go back and reread this right now. The ending also might be a bit rushed because I really wanted to get this posted. There is also a lot of talking but I had to do that for the story and my character's sake. So, yeah. Enjoy!

"Tuulikki! Wait!" Blaise called after the fairy as she flew away.

'Was she close to this Tuulikki girl?'

Blaise's wings seemed to droop as she drifted down towards us. Blaise seemed to have a look of sadness, confusion, and hurt written all over her face.

'Poor thing…'

Aquila walked up to her, laying a hand on the fire fairy's shoulder.

"Blaise…" She started
Blaise turned around abruptly "I didn't cause the fire, Aquila. I would never do that."
"I know, Blaise. But you have to understand how this situation makes you look. A field, that was near our training grounds, burst into flames and the only fire fairy around to do that… was you."
The fire fairy sighed, her wings drooping again "I know, Aquila, I know."
"We will try to sort this whole situation out. Right now, I think you just need to spend some time alone. Time to calm down and clear your head." Aquila suggested
Blaise nodded "You're probably right."
"Don't worry, Blaise." Acacia said "Everything will be okay."
"Right… sure." Blaise said, despairingly

A long silence fell over us after Blaise flew away. No one spoke, save for Aquila, Acacia, and Snowstorm who were all huddled together discussing something. Probably Blaise. Finally, Aura broke the silence.

"So, do you all think Blaise is innocent?" She asked in a hushed voice
"I know I do." Shae said
''Same here.'' I added, Vera nodding in agreement
''Yeah, I'm with Shae and Zeo on this. I really don't believe Blaise would purposely light a part of a forest on fire, specifically to put a stop to our training.'' Kara explained
''It doesn't really make any sense, though.'' Bernadette said, shaking her head in disbelief ''I mean, I agree, I don't think it was Blaise who did this. Of course, that then leaves the question: who is behind the fire?''
''There are no other fire fairies working with us.'' Breanna said ''The only person who could've caused the fire is Blaise.''
''Are you saying you believe she's the culprit?'' Crystal questioned
''Maybe. Are you saying you don't believe she's the culprit?''
''Let's not get into an argument, here.'' Conroy intervened
''But maybe Breanna is right.'' Marilin piped in ''I mean, Aquila did say that Blaise was the only one around to potentially cause a fire.''
''And that's the only 'evidence' we have that supports that theory. There's nothing else that point towards Blaise being behind the fire.'' Penelope said
''There is also no evidence that suggests that Blaise didn't start it.'' Elena pointed out ''Don't get me wrong, I don't think Blaise is guilty either, but those of us that do believe that have as little evidence as those of us who don't.''
''True, but-'' Penelope started
''Hold on. The Avalonians are coming to us.'' Adette interrupted ''Sorry, Penelope.''
''It's okay. I can wait.''

Thank goodness they're coming over. That was definitely about to turn into a heated argument, which isn’t something any of us need right now.

''Alright, Descendants,'' Aquila began ''I know this whole situation must have been… alarming to you all. You must feel very shaken and confused right now. But, we've a tight a schedule and must proceed with your training. So-''
''We can't continue training now. What about Blaise?'' Bernadette asked
''That's not something you need to concern yourself with.'' Snowstorm said
''I think it is.'' Aura piped in ''Whoever started the fire was obviously out to sabotage us and our training. Blaise was supposed to help train us. Since she and the incident are connected to all of us, we should, not only concern ourselves with this, but maybe even help you with whatever you're going to do to address this situation.''
''We cannot allow that.'' Aquila said
''Why?'' Adette asked
''Because Blaise is an Avalonian and you twelve are not.'' Acacia stated
''So? What's wrong with us being 'outsiders'?'' I questioned them, feeling like it was obvious they were hiding something
''If an Avalonian commits a crime on Avalon, or anywhere else, the only ones who can pass any judgement are the Le Fay sisters and one highly respected Avalonian from each elemental house.'' Aquila explained ''Outsiders, like you all, are not allowed to participate in any trial, unless it was an outsider who committed the crime. Your kind are also not allowed to participate in any investigations regarding-''
''Wait. You're going to put Blaise on trial?!'' Conroy exclaimed
''We might have to. This could be viewed as a crime against Avalon and-'' Snowstorm started
''But it we don't know if it was Blaise who caused the fire!'' I added ''You need to investigate this before you jump to any conclusions!'' I felt Vera put a hand on my shoulder. I knew that meant she could tell I was getting worked up and that I needed to calm down.
''And that is what we're going to do, Zeolite.'' Aquila said ''We will investigate this before making any other decision regarding Blaise's fate. You all need to have some faith in us, though. Blaise is our friend and we don't want to see anything bad happen to her.''

An uneasy silence filled the air. There was obvious division between us all. Hopefully, that won't be the case when we go to fight Modris.

'That old book did say we have to stand united before going into battle…'

''Now, let's resume our training.'' Aquila said, being the first to break the silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was silent, later that evening, as we were all eating around the campfire. Nobody spoke for a while. The only sounds filling the air was the cackling of the and the occasional chirping of a bird… as well as the, none too pleasant, sounds of chewing.

''So… I wonder what our parents are doing.'' Aura said with an unsure tone ''Think they're worried about us?''
''I bet they are.'' Crystal said
''I wouldn't be surprised if they've called 911 because of our disappearance.'' Penelope added
''Wow… I hadn't even thought about that.'' Conroy admitted
''Yeah… well, one thing's for sure, we're going to have a lot of explaining to do when we get back.'' Bernadette said, making some of us chuckle
''If we survive…'' Breanna trailed off

'What is with her? Oh, who am I kidding… I've acted just like that.'

More silence falls over us.

'Oh my gosh… I hate this.' I thought to myself with a frown 'I wonder who actually caused the fire… maybe it was Blaise. Or maybe… just maybe it was that Air Elf. What's her name… Anila? Yeah, Anila. She's been acting kind of strange lately. Not to mention, she did seem a little suspicious the moment I met her. I wonder-'

Suddenly, I felt Vera elbow my side.

''Follow me.'' Is all she said, standing up

"Excuse us for a moment, but I need to speak with Zeolite, privately." She told the others.
"Go ahead." Adette said with a small smile

The two of us walked away from the camp and into the nearby woods. A few minutes later we find a place to sit and talk.

"What's going on, Vera?" I ask, confusion and concern in my voice
"Zeo… remember how, earlier today, Snowstorm asked why no one else knew about me living here?" Verabella asked
"Yeah…" I trail off, unsure about where this was going"
"And remember how I said I wanted my existence to remain a secret because I was the only human here?"
"Yes… Vera, where is this going?" I ask my sister
"Zeo… what I said wasn't entirely true. You see, I've always loved medieval times. The legend of Kind Arthur especially, but, you know all of this already, don't you?"
A small laugh escapes my lips "Of course."
"Well, what you don't know… is that for a few years before the car accident I was in, I was doing a lot, and I mean a lot, of research about King Arthur. So much so that I eventually stumbled upon the legend of the Order of the Bear. After reading about that, I just had to do some more digging. I mean, how could I stop there? So, after doing some more research, I found out about the prophecy. The one about the Descendants stopping Mordred. You should be familiar with that one."

I nod my head, still unsure about where this is going.

"Well, after I found all of this out, I told my friends about it. You see, and I never told you this, but we had formed a little club dedicated to research of the medieval era. And when I say 'little', I really mean little. It was only me and my three other friends that were apart of the group. Anyway, back to the story, after I told them about the Order of the Bear and the Prophecy, we decided to head to Tintagel to do some excavating." Verabella said
"Wait." I interrupted "Isn't that illegal?"
Vera sighed "Yes. Yes it is. Which is why we went at night. Three days after I told them, we arrived at the steps of the ancient ruins of the castle. However, this time we decided to split up. Only one of us would go into the castle. Another would check out the monastery, the other would examine Tumulus and the area surrounding it, and the last person would go to Trebarwith Strand. I volunteered to go into, what remains of, the castle."
"I'm not surprised." I said, hopefully sounding comical enough to hide my nervousness.
''I'm sure you aren't." Vera replied with a small smile which faded quickly
I gulped before speaking up again "S-so what happened next?"
"We split up and I went into the castle." She answered with a small, but obviously uneasy, laugh "I'm sure you didn't see that coming."
"No, not all." I replied, my sarcasm sounding dryer than the Sahara desert "Vera…"
"What?"
"Are you stalling?"
Vera's eyes widened "N-no. I am not stalling, Zeo, I'm-"
"Vee…" I trailed off "Please tell me what happened.''

My sister sighed, looking down as she rubbed her hands together.

"Oh, boy." She whispered and then looks back up at me "Okay. You're right. I shouldn't stall. You need to know what happened." Vera took a deep breath before beginning her story once again "A while after we all split up and I was examining the ruins, I came across this cobweb-filled hallway. Even though it looked incredibly spooky, I decided to check out the area. I mean, what better place to hide ancient artifacts than down some creepy hallway. Unfortunately, I didn't make it too far. I ended up tripping on… something and then fell down a hole. I ended landing in some cave-like place under the castle ruins and it was there that I found the "Book of the Order of the Bear". After wandering around for a little while, I finally came across one of my friends who was looking for me. After we all reunited, we looked at the book, learning more about the Order, the Descendants, and, of course, the Prophecy."
"Wow… Vera, I-"
"However, the excited, accomplished feeling we all had quickly vanished after we left and I was in… the accident."

I cringe when she mentions that. It still pains me to think about it even though Vera turned out to be alive.

"I don't think I need to go into detail about that." I tell her
"And I won't. Although, there is one thing I need to tell you about the whole accident." Vera says
"And what is that?" I ask, worried
"The reason I survived… is because someone saved me."
My eyes widen and my jaw drops "W-what?! Someone saved you?"
"Yeah. A man, I think. I remember being carried somewhere, then hearing this loud 'wooshing' sound. After that, I must've blacked out because I remember nothing else except waking up Grettir's cottage." Verabella explained
"Wow…" I trail off, taking this all in "That's… incredible… so, you don't know who saved you?"
Vera shook her head "No. I don't know if I ever will. "
"Well… thank you for telling me all of that.""You're welcome."
"I'm… really glad to have you back, sis." I say to her with a small smile
Vera giggles, giving me a side hug "Me too, Zeo. Me too."

Last edited by Onionleaf; 12-04-2016 at 05:16 AM. Reason: added glitter text ;)
Old 08-27-2017, 12:17 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I... still haven't written anything for this..

No ending, either...

I'm sorry. :/

Anyone from this RP still active on here? Even if you only come on here like once a month?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-03-2018 at 06:37 AM. Reason: needed to add the "you" at the end
Old 01-03-2018, 06:35 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Bump, I guess?
Old 06-06-2018, 02:17 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Lol I'm going through past roleplays and just thought I would give this another bump.
Old 09-24-2018, 04:59 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
C:U: Hello? Alexa?

Alexa: Yeah, wassup?

C:U: Can you bump me again?

Alexa: lol no bye

Alexa: Wait, am I bumping this rp by writing thi-

C:U: Yes.

Alexa: DANG IT

C:U: And in case you were wondering since you're hearing your RP talking to you... you are going crazy.

Alexa: Well, I already knew that, pssh.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:08 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Oh my! Poor Alexa... hahaha

It's partly my fault I suppose... letting poor Alexa go crazy in my absence.... oh dear.

She may be beyond helping now... maybe Conroy can help her with his wizardy powers hahha