PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Badge Chronicles 2015 Summer Deluxe Edition

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Badge Chronicles 2015 Summer Deluxe Edition

Badge Chronicles
2015 Summer Deluxe Edition

June 1 – June 23

Summer is here! And that means it's time for the Garden Tea! Last year Zarina hosted the event, giving the tea social a pirate theme; with tables made from ship parts and teapots shaped like tall ships. This year Rosetta is back as the hostess and she is planning a true garden theme, with her favorite flowers everywhere!
But Tinker Bell suddenly wants to try out some new inventions to help decorate the tea areas: such as a flower cannon to easily distribute the blooms; a paint machine to make colorful designs on the teapots, cups, and saucers; and a boiling contraptions to brew large batches of tea. However, the inventions had a few...bugs (literally) and the cannon turned the flowers into confetti; the paint machine started to throw the pots and cups; and the giant boiling contraption blew its gasket, spilling weak tea everywhere – and no fairy likes weak tea, bleh!
While Tinker Bell fixes her inventions for next year's Garden Tea, Rosetta needs any able fairies to clean up the mess, earning the 2015 Garden Tea badge.

June 19 – June 21

With the Summer Solstice comes a visit from the Minister of Summer, she'll be giving out a special gift (well, all the Minister's gifts are special) to celebrate the Garden Tea: a sachet of tea potpourri to put in your home; make sure to pick one up because it will also give you a lovely new badge for your leaf journal.

Summertime!

June 24 – July 7

It's the start of Camp Pixie Dust Alchemy; it was so popular last year that Queen Clarion decided to have it hosted again. Earn a badge for signing up in Havendish Square, then get started on camp activities: this month try Zarina's talent-dust-making class for being a Fast Fairy and Tinker Fairy. You'll need to gather feathers in the Wilderness to make Purple pixie dust and find bits of metal to make Green pixie dust.

Which camp group will you join? Camp banners include: Tinker-talents' Compass; Animal-talents' Starfish; Garden-talents' Sea Anemone; Water-talents' Frigate (tall ship); Light-talents' Spyglass; and Fast Flying-talents' Ship Wheel.

July 8 – August 4

For the first part of July it's time to appreciate the Garden-talents, play Petal Pick-Up to gather enough flowers to make Pink pixie dust; followed by two more weeks to celebrate Animal-talents, you'll be playing First Flight in order to gather the discarded eggs of newly-hatched chicks to make Orange pixie dust.

August 5 – September 2

August brings a celebration of all things water. Head on over to Palm Tree Cove (watch out for that haunted~ pirate ship) to find seashells to make water-talent Blue pixie dust in Zarina's Dust Alchemy class; then Silvermist wants you to explore the new area in Pixie Hollow: the Enchanted Shaded Glen Lake to seek out Goldie the Lucky Fish. And the water fun doesn't end there, the Ballroom is now open, so have a ball in the pool to earn the Pool Party badge.
Finally, the Light-talents get to shine around the last two weeks of August; you'll need sunflower seeds to make Lemon-yellow pixie dust.

June 24 – September 23

And it's not a Summer camp without S'mores! Flap on over to Dulcie's kitchen to make a batch of this year's new S'mores Cupcakes to earn another badge. The yummy recipe includes a chocolate cake with marshmallow frosting and mini graham cracker chunks.

Lyria is back with new campfire tales, fly over to Fairy Tale Theater and enjoy one of her scary~ stories about the haunted shipwreck in Palm Tree Cove to earn a new Summer badge.

September means Summer is almost over, and that means Iridessa's favorite pixie holiday: the End-of-Summer Sparkler festival. This year it will be extra special, the Light-talents have created a new tradition: help Iridessa everyday until September 15 to light the End-of-Summer Sparkler Crystal; then watch the fireworks illuminate the Hollow in a seven day event before it's officially Autumn. (Each day, from September 3 – 14, the Sparkler Crystal will become more brighter as fairies bring it light from Fairy Fireworks.)

Old 07-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
This is great, Sapphira! You are highly talented.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:48 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Alchemy camp is a great idea! Perfect for fairies who wanna learn about alchemy like Zarina!

It's also cool how these badges are drawn instead of computer made.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:59 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Wow, you must have put a lot of work into this latest Badge Chronicles, Sapphira! It looks awesome, I love the idea of a Pixie Dust Alchemy camp.
Did you draw the pictures used in the badges yourself? They look really cute, and I like how you gave all the badges a story to go with them.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 07-14-2015, 07:48 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
These badges are so amazing! It's wonderful that they're all hand-drawn. Makes me imagine that if PH were still around, there could be a contest to dream up a new badge and the winning one could use the actual drawing that was submitted.

I'd love to earn your end of summer sparkler badge. That's my all-time favorite pixie event. Ella's favorite color to wear was Fig Purple and she always looked so pretty against the hazy purple and blue backdrops.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:52 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Wow! These badges are really creative and impressive! You have amazing talent, Sapphira!

I love the idea of dust alchemy camp, also! Maybe from now on, there can be dust alchemy camp whenever there is Sports Camp going on.

Plus, the End of Summer Sparkler was one of my favorite events in Pixie Hollow because of the decorations. I think that the crystal would make it look even better!
Old 07-14-2015, 03:03 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Thanks all you pixies. I decided to draw the badges this time because:
#1 - I miss drawing badges, and this was fun for me.
#2 - I always have such a difficult time finding the right picture, so I drew what I wanted instead of spending an hour looking for just one.

I'm glad you like them. I'm not a very good artist (like Disney-artist good), so I worried that maybe they weren't very pretty; especially since when I scanned them in, some of the original colors kinda disappeared, the Sparkler Crystal had hot pink highlights, but I noticed that that color didn't get scanned in. And the light pink became a pale purple. Odd. I had to do a few touch-ups with my Paint program. But they came out better than I feared they would.

I like the idea of Sports Camp alongside Dust Alchemy Camp Rainbowswirls, you could make a certain pixie talent dust in Zarina's class to compete in a Sports Camp activity; like if you're a Water-talent and wish to do a Tinker-talent activity, you make that particular talent dust. I always thought it was weird for my fairies to earn badges for talents that weren't theirs, during Summer. But it wouldn't be so strange if they could temporarily be a different talent.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
These badges you made are so neat, Sapphira! Your drawings are so cute, and they make the badges perfect. I love thinking I am still earning these badges in Pixie Hollow.

Keep up the great work!
Old 07-15-2015, 01:16 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Goodness, you put so much thought into this edition, Sapphira! The whole plan for the Summer sounds absolutely flitterific - original, creative and the idea to have fireworks in the end is like the cherry on top. Oh, and the S'more Cupcakes sound out of this world. I hope that they'd give more Pixie Dust than the usual Seasonal treats, hopefully for the whole Wilderness group.
The drawn badges look awesome as well, I wouldn't know which one to set as my Favorite! The event badges in 2013 weren't particularly creative as a lot of images were recycled from previous years, so this would have brightened up our badge collection considerably!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_roseplume View Post
Makes me imagine that if PH were still around, there could be a contest to dream up a new badge and the winning one could use the actual drawing that was submitted.
That would have been a very fun contest! I can't believe they never decided on organising such a contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Dazzleshimmer View Post
I love thinking I am still earning these badges in Pixie Hollow.
I love thinking that way too.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki