PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-19-2014, 12:17 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post

(Sorry it's short. I'm on my phone and it's hard to type.)
It's okay, Glory! I totally understand.

Moon Falcon:
"Now, what have you guys been up to?" Rain Feather asks. I know that pretty much everyone knows what's happened to me. I look around nervously, because I have no idea what to do. And apparently, no one else did either. It was quiet. And I had no idea what to do or how to break this silence. I look at Sven, and he nods like he read my mind, somehow. But he knows exactly what to say.
"Um... what does everyone else want to eat? I'm starving." He says, laughing. This makes me laugh, too, and I shove him to the side playfully and run as fast as I can.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:02 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Emma:
"Um. . .what does everyone else want to eat? I'm starving." said Sven, laughing. Moon Falcon starts laughing and shoves Sven to the side and starts running.
"We gathered berries at the berry patch earlier and Annie made berries on sticks." I said.
"Kabobs!" said Annie, laughing.
"Oops!" I said chuckling.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:49 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
*bump*
Can we still do this? I don't know where to come in...
Old 05-24-2014, 07:42 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I think I might post just to keep this going.

Emma:
After Annie and me stopped laughing and pretending to eat strawberries off of a stick, I get back to Heather's question about an island tour after lunch.
"That's a great idea!" I said after Heather asked us what we've been up to. I awnsered that, too.
"So, I built a few tents last night and then after running into Lizzie's tent by mistake, and then ate some strawberries and marshmallows and then Lizzie, Molly, and Alyssa showed up and Alyssa led us to the others." I said. Then that made me think about the basket and how I have not seen Lizzie for a little while.

Lizzie:
I wandered around looking for the basket Emma had left behind last night, as she had told me. I found the picnic blanket, the basket that Emma was probably talking about, and some remaining marshmallows. I ran through the forest saying I found Emma's missing basket. She would be so happy! The next time that we went berry picking, we both could have a basket!
"I'm back!" I shouted happily as I found the campsite. But as I shouted that, I bumped into Emma.

Emma:
"I'll go look for Lizzie." I said after standing there for about 3 minutes.
"I'm back!" shouted Lizzie as we bumped into each other. I was a little mad, but I smiled as soon as Lizzie gave me my basket, picnic blanket, and some remaining marshmallows.
"I'll save these for tonight." I told Lizzie.