PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old Great Fairy Rescue DS game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Is a Pixie
View Vidia's Photo Album
Vidia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution Award Riddle Contest Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Impatient
Vidia has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great Fairy Rescue DS game

If you download an existing fairy from your PH account to the game, are you able to send her back again?

Because I know you can upload a fairy from the game to Pixie Hollow and then transfer her back, I'd just like to know if it works this way as well before i try it.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
If you mean re-download her into Pixie Hollow in a different slot, then no. However, you do get your choice of travel outfit on both the online fairy and the DS fairy if you download from Pixie Hollow to the DS.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:10 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
When you download a fairy from Pixie Hollow to the third DS game, your fairy doesn't really go anywhere.
All that happens is that they are able to receive an outfit of your choice and you can play as that fairy both online and on the DS game.

There is nothing to worry about, your fairy will not go anywhere
Old 10-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Is a Pixie
View Vidia's Photo Album
Vidia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution Award Riddle Contest Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Impatient
Vidia has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Angry

I'm having issues actually connecting to Pixie Hollow now, i've set up everything i need to connect, tested connection which has been consistantly sucessful but when i actually type my PH id in and press login, it says it's connecting then after a while say it's disconnecting and gives an error message of 'Failed to connect to the Pixie Hollow Online servers. Please try again.' It also says Communication Error on the top screen. I have uploaded a fairy from this game in the past but i deleted her.

Last edited by Vidia; 10-28-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Is a Pixie
View crystalg214's Photo Album
crystalg214's Fairy
crystalg214 has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
I'm having issues actually connecting to Pixie Hollow now, i've set up everything i need to connect, tested connection which has been consistantly sucessful but when i actually type my PH id in and press login, it says it's connecting then after a while say it's disconnecting and gives an error message of 'Failed to connect to the Pixie Hollow Online servers. Please try again.' It also says Communication Error on the top screen. I have uploaded a fairy from this game in the past but i deleted her.
im having trouble with this aswell. can anyone help!
Old 07-29-2012, 01:23 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I don't think you can connect anymore, Crystal. You see, when they made the account changes in early November 2011, they took away the Clickables downloads and (presumably) the ability to make a new fairy on the DS games and bring her into the Hollow.
Please correct me if I am wrong, popcorn
Old 07-29-2012, 01:55 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I had a live chat with a tech because I was trying to upload a fairy for a friend of mine so she could choose one of the fantastic fashions. I tried several different wireless signals and the result was always the same FAILURE! After being on live chat help I was informed that when Pixie Hollow switched server/operating systems that it was an error on the Nintendo side Apparently Nintendo is having some issues transmitting and communicating with the changed Pixie Hollow system. It is something they are working to resolve, or so they claim. Now how diligently or with what amount of urgency they are dedicating to this issue I could not begin to tell you.

Personally I think the most careful and quick attention should be given to it since it is a key selling feature of the game. I have all the DS games. The first was my favorite, second was ok, and the only reason I really bought the third one was for that feature alone. By the time the Great Fairy Rescue came out I was in way too deep and positively too far gone with my obsession with my little fairy family to resist the interaction it offered. I do hope they fix it very soon. Perhaps more concerned pixies should voice their opinion and keep it on their to do list as a priorty.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:16 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I emailed them a few times about this last month. After combining all the information they gave me, I got this:

Quote:
Hello Fairy friend,

I understand that you have been unable to connect your Tinker Bell DS game to Pixie Hollow. Please know that connectivity from the DS to Pixie Hollow is no longer active; therefore, you will be unable to sync your online Fairy to your DS or vice versa.

As of mid September, 2011, players started having troubles connecting their DS to their online Fairy, and vice versa. While our Tinker Fairies worked hard for months to get this issue fixed, they were unable to find a lasting solution. The decision was made to remove DS connectivity due to this issue, but Fairies are still able to enjoy the DS game and Pixie Hollow on their own!

I hope that you will continue to enjoy Pixie Hollow, especially during Camp Pixie Dust! We are always happy to hear from you, so please feel free to write back anytime. We are glad to help.

Happy flapping,

Leanne
Pixie Hollow Member Services

So they're not actually trying to fix it anymore. I kind of regret buying the games now...
Old 07-29-2012, 03:47 AM
Is a Pixie
View crystalg214's Photo Album
crystalg214's Fairy
crystalg214 has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
I emailed them a few times about this last month. After combining all the information they gave me, I got this:

So they're not actually trying to fix it anymore. I kind of regret buying the games now...
thats horrible that they arent trying to fix it anymore the only reason i bout the game was for that feature alone! & they wont let me return it even though i just bout it yesterday and still have the receipt. ugh! im so mad now
Old 07-29-2012, 05:18 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
first clickables now this! Thats terrible! Im so sorry for you guys that got it, I refused to get it bc of the retiring of clickables, I just loved them.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Is a Pixie
View Laguna's Photo Album
Laguna's Fairy
My Mood: Artistic
Laguna is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Oh, this happened to me too. After I lost my Membership I looked forward to getting new clothes and seeing my fairy in a new way, but I had connectivity issues as well. I e-mailed them and they gave me a free Lagerstomia Outfit to say sorry. I was pretty happy about it. ;-)
Old 05-29-2013, 08:34 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
I am having same problem!
It says I need UBS connector or something
But I don't have the money for that
Oh well maybe i'll earn some baby sitting this summer
Old 05-29-2013, 08:42 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I do have the DS game. But I bought it in June 2010 (before I knew Pixie Hollow existed ), and I lost the game anyway. So unfortunately none of my fairies got linked (although at one point, I did make a Karina Twinklesky on the game). I never really liked the game anyway; I kept getting stuck on the tailoring.

It is a shame that they took away the DS to Pixie Hollow connectivity. Since they're not going to bother to fix it either, I honestly wouldn't buy anything.

Just my two bits of metal.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:43 PM
AriannaFairy
View PixiePal's Photo Album
PixiePal's Fairy
My Mood: Talkative
PixiePal has chosen their Fairy magic
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
I am having same problem!
It says I need UBS connector or something
But I don't have the money for that
Oh well maybe i'll earn some baby sitting this summer
Lol, but a USB connector is something the adults should get involved in, unless you're a tech teacher

Flitterific that you're babysitting though. Make sure if it's a newborn baby, they laugh. Maybe a fairy will arrive

PixiePal