PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Infinity's Diary: A Fairy Story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-11-2014, 04:28 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Infinity's Diary: A Fairy Story

A lot like Julie's, except from Infinity's point of view.

August 11, 2014
12:23 A.M.
Dear Diary,

I got this because Julie (my outstanding flutterific fairy sister) gave me the idea. Earlier today, I had some outstanding time in the berry patch with Shanna. We usually barely spot other fairies around these parts, and days, like ever since November, so today was filled with old memories. I met a few new friends and reunited with one old one there. Infact, one of these girls was a snow-garden-tinker (as they call her) named Julie, just like my sister. Except this Julie had black hair and was wearing a white dandelion dress. We had a fun time today, and we hope to get to see each other sometime soon. Now my other sister Rainmist is calling me.

(By the way, the snow-garden-tinker Infinity is talking about is the FairyABC Julie.)
Old 08-14-2014, 01:22 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
August 14, 2014
9:24 A.M.
Dear Diary,

Woah, it's been 3 days! I will rarely have time to write in this. Today, I am visiting the ruins of this old castle with my old friend Hazel, who has been studying medieval times and loves this stuff. By the way, she also has a diary, though she's had it since January. I can't stay in this on spot forever, so i have to leave for now. Be back later.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

August 27, 2014
5:23 P.M.
Dear Diary,

I just realized that I don't even have much to write about myself in this diary, while Julie and Rainmist have a lot of action in their life! Julie's even going on an adventure in just a few days. Also, Rainmist moved in, and ever since she moved in, I got paid less attention to. Shanna is busy in Neverland, so that's why I scheduled a tea party on the 30th. We would exchange gifts, and I would surprise them with my studies and human-like invention. I accasionally go down to the tree where they used to hold fairy camp. I sometimes even see this other fairy with a cape down there. I recognized her when she flew into the clearing the day Rainmist moved here. I then sighed and began planning to meet her tomorrow night around midnight.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

September 8, 2014
7:59 PM
Dear Diary,

Yes, this will be a quick post - literally. I joined Julie on an expedition with 2 of her friends, and we're making some kind of potion. I didn't expect it to carry on this long, even though I knew how hard it would be to find a diamond. After this, we have a riddle we have to solve. Okay, Jewel is calling me to help find the diamond.

Ciao,
Infinity ~

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 02-16-2015 at 02:14 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

September 13, 2014
4:45 PM
Dear Diary,

The expedition is going spectacular. Me and Nightshade are heading to get our things for the expedition riddles. (Not good at explaining, so I can't really explain.) Our objects are clouds in the sky and a little sunshine, but it's top secret, so we could not tell the others. I like to keep secrets, which is the reason why we kept it top secret. I wonder if Nightshade is going to tell Julie, though, because they're best friends and Julie can easily get annoyed with these things. I hope she's not spying on us, at least! I don't know what Nightshade will say to Julie if Julie was spying on us, which I don't believe she is.
Old 02-16-2015, 02:34 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

February 15th, 2015
9:28 P.M.

I have totally forgotten about this diary. I now have more action going on here. We all have moved to a clearing in this other forest, and the expedition is over. I remember a time in mid September where I discovered some lost things stored in a tree. I could not help but collect them and turn them into gadgets. I made a few into a cool table, a few into a bed, and few into a light. I went searching for something to be used as the light, and the I found a small shard of what looked like a ruby. It was pretty dirty, so I searched for a stream, brook, or some source of water, to clean it off. Apparently, I found a shallow brook nearby. I cleaned it there, and then flew to my new tinkering hideout. Then, Julie found me, and I ended up joining their pixie 'neighborhood', Pixie Grotto. I tried to adjust the ruby to the lamp in a good way, but it wouldn't make any light. Then, Julie and Nightshade helped. In January, I crafted lanterns and Shanna (who joined Pixie Grotto in October, driven into this wood by wondering where we were) lighting them. We use them for celebrations. At the beginning of the month, a fairy I recognized as the other Julie I had met showed up. Everybody is now calling her Julie #2, so I decided to call her that, too. She doesn't mind it. I look out the window and see Rainmist and Julie flying to my house. I wonder what they want to talk about.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

March 7, 2015
1:32 P.M.
Dear Diary,

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe I lost this thing! I don't think I will ever take it out of Pixie Grotto again. I lost it on an exploring quest I was going on a couple of weeks ago, then I lost it, then I forgot about it, and then, today, I finally remembered, and went on a search with Rainmist. It took us a little while, and we didn't have lunch, so I'm starving right now! I'm supposed to be writing with Julie, but she finished writing and we're now talking about stuff like events, diaries, the nice weather (Cool with sunny weather, not a cloud in the sky.), action levels, and now snacks. Julie's Pixie Grotto action level is 15%, but mine is 24%.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:25 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

March 31, 2015
11:33 P.M.

Yes! It's almost April Fools' Day! I have made a few inventions to celebrate:

The rain maker: Is positioned by the Pixie Grotto river, and is meant to suck up water and make it look like it's raining. I will use this tomorrow morning and in the middle of the night for a test run.

The rainbow maker: Is supposed to generate color and such to make it look like a rainbow. Will be used with the rain maker.

Infinity's mysterious mist: Something Shanna and I have put together. With all the effects and stuff we used to make it, I am unsure of the true effect of this, but it is supposed to be fog to match the rain maker. We will use it at dawn.

I can't wait for the other fairies' surprises! This is going to rock!