PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old Colorful Pixie Dust Jars

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-20-2015, 12:23 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Rainbow Colorful Pixie Dust Jars

I decided to turn my glitter jars into pixie dust jars into all different colors (inspired by dust alchemy fairy Zarina). I put masking tape on each of the jars and labelled them. They are hard to read so here are the colors;

Dark Green=Tinker
Light Green=Forest
White=Winter
Dark Blue=Blue Pixie Dust
Light Blue=Water
Red=Messenger
Light Orange=Animal
Dark Orange=Harvest
Pink=Garden
Bright Purple=Art
Light Purple=Music
Medium Purple=Fast Flying
Yellow=Light
Gold=Regular Pixie Dust
Black=Storm
Dark Silver=Scout
Silver=Storytelling

The dark purple pixie dust with the green sticker is dream dust I made. I put some of the silver glitter in the dark purple jar.

I thought that there should be more than just the natural pixie dust colors and six talent colors. Maybe there should be a pixie dust that gives you the skills of an art or music talent! How about a color that gives you winter fairy abilities? (I was wondering why that wasn't a type in the Pirate Fairy)

Feel free to share any more pixie dust color and talent ideas.
Old 10-20-2015, 11:48 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
OOOO good idea, Tinker!
It makes me think of the time my mom took different bottles and filled them with "Potions" for a Harry Potter birthday party.
Love potion was heart shaped bottle with red food colored water.
Pixie Dust was silver and gold glitter.
Mermaid tears was those little aqua balls.
Those Sands of Time was beach sand.
And many more neat little potion ideas. The cool thing is my mom took little tags and burned them a little so they looked old and tied the tags on with some nylon string/old string.

I currently have little "fairy" or "doll house" sized bottles (i've had a doll house my grandfather made for years now but never had room for to so I just collect little miniatures) some are small, big, and tall so I might make little potions of my own with them!
Old 10-21-2015, 02:42 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
This is such a cute idea to personalise your glitter jars, I love it! I think you're spot on with assigning the colors to each talent - I especially like how you added Blue Pixie Dust to the collection, now that is a rare bottle to keep for sure!

@Silver: That sounds like a super fun idea that your mom had thought of, she even managed to find a heart-shaped bottle, that's pretty cool. I'd love to see what you'll come up with for your miniature bottle collection.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 10-21-2015, 08:33 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Wow. I love your pixie dust collection, tinker406TWO it's truly flitterific!

P.S. that sounds like one super cool party, silver!
Old 10-21-2015, 07:44 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
What a creative way to label your glitter jars, Tinker! I love your Pixie Dust collection, and how you managed to come up with a different talent for each color.
Silver, I love your mom's idea too! That's such a fun idea for a Harry Potter-themed party. And she even thought to burn the paper to make it look old? What great attention to detail!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!