PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Cursed Manor

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:16 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Ugh ugh ugh, I am so sorry guys. I have a busy couple of weeks ahead for me so I figure I should tell y'all now. I'm helping leading a little club for young kids every morning until Thursday, and since Friday is the fourth of July I have plans. From Sunday to Friday (July 6-11) I will be at a summer camp with no internet, but I might have my phone. Saturday will be spent packing for the camp.
I will really really try to post later tonight or sometime tomorrow, I'm so sorry!
Old 07-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Ugh ugh ugh, I am so sorry guys. I have a busy couple of weeks ahead for me so I figure I should tell y'all now. I'm helping leading a little club for young kids every morning until Thursday, and since Friday is the fourth of July I have plans. From Sunday to Friday (July 6-11) I will be at a summer camp with no internet, but I might have my phone. Saturday will be spent packing for the camp.
I will really really try to post later tonight or sometime tomorrow, I'm so sorry!
We will miss, you Hazel!

Anyway, are you going to pause this RP?
Old 07-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Name: Adeline
Personality: Pretty introverted, and can be kind of rude at times, but is pretty kindhearted.
Appearance:
Other: ...?

( I'm sure it's a tad late to join, but I'll join anyways
because i can )

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 07-01-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
This sounds like such an interesting role play, and I just adore mysteries! I hope I'm not too late to join! I've been brainstorming character ideas, as well as how she might stumble upon the the manor, but does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 07-02-2014, 01:24 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aw, it's alright Hazy, we all get busy. If you really run out of time to post, you can just tell us exactly what you want the mansion to look like. I promise I'll do my best to write it the way you want!
By the way, is that summer camp by any chance the one you go to in California? If so be sure to pay me a visit!
It's not too late to join at all! Welcome to the RP, Rachel and Ruby. Since we're not that far along, do you guys want to read through what's happened so far? Or do you want a summary?
I love mysteries too Ruby! I'm so glad you're joining, I love your writing. As for ideas for your character, have you thought about making her an inquisitive or observant person, who's maybe good at solving problems? It'd be fun to have a character who's good at solving mysteries in this RP. But you don't have to do that, it's just a suggestion.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:26 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
I'd like a summary, thanks. c:
Old 07-02-2014, 05:26 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Okay, as Wish said we're not far into the RP, but here's what's happened so far.

Chantilly (Hazel's character) and Azure (Night Wish) planned to run away together, because of some serious issues that were happening in their family lives. The day before the planned run-away, Azure meets up with her friend Alice (Popcorn) at a coffee shop, which is where Lucidia, or Lucy (Rainbowswirls) and Cassia (my character) also started out. Soon after Azure leaves, Vivien, Cassia's sister, shows up and they get into an argument. That's kind of where the coffee shop scene ended because everyone left after that.
Later that night, Chantilly and Azure sneak out of their homes to run away together. They had to cut through the Cariwind forest as part of their plan to get away. Meanwhile, Lucas (Lucy's brother) and Lucidia decide to go on an adventure in the same forest.
A little while later, it starts raining really hard, and the characters in the forest begin looking for some shelter. I believe Chantilly and Azure are very close to stumbling upon the Sylvesters' mansion. Hazel's first post described the setting and who the Sylvesters are.

Anyway, like I said there's not that much stuff. I'd suggest for you to actually read the posts, they sound a million times better than my awful recap.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 07-02-2014, 05:57 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Welcome to the RP, Ruby and Ray! (Ruby, I'm so happy you joined, I absolutely adore your writing! and Ray, I'm glad you're back!) Glory, your recap was fine, but going along with what you said, I would suggest just reading the posts since there aren't many.
Ugh, I'm so sorry I haven't posted. It looks like I will have some free time tomorrow, so I will try to post then.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Just saying. . .Popcorn hasn't posted for a while either. I think I might PM her.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Adeline

Adeline walked through the forest drearily, umbrella in hand.
To be honest, she rather enjoyed the forest. Was better than her house.
With her mum cooing and drooling over her and her four sisters, her two elder sisters ranting about how their life is so awful, which it wasn't. And then her two twin baby sisters where mini fire hydrants. Ugh.
The forest however, didn't speak. Well, not english, anyways.
She looked around her, and decided to find a nice little boulder or something to sit under.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Rainbowswirls, Popcorn posted on another RP, Happily Ever After, that she would be too busy to roleplay for the next little while.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Rainbowswirls, Popcorn posted on another RP, Happily Ever After, that she would be too busy to roleplay for the next little while.
Oh. I didn't know because I'm not a part of that RP.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's alright. It's nice of you to think of our more inactive roleplayers.
Anyway, I've been meaning to ask, what is the secret the Sylvesters knew, the one that got them cursed? Or do we get to come up with that as a group?

Old 07-03-2014, 04:30 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting! Being on vacation, I try to prioritize family and adventures above all else... but even so, it's hard to stay away from you guys!
We will be back home by the weekend, just before yet another busy week begins. (July is just chock-full of stuff for me!) So, yes, I'm going to be less active on this roleplay, but that doesn't mean I'm putting Alice up for grabs quite yet. She's got a lot to say, and I just don't have the time right now to type it all up.
I'll try to post by this coming Monday, since we should be back at home on Sunday, but who knows.
Also, I'm typing this on a mobile device, so please forgive any spelling errors.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:04 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
I love mysteries too Ruby! I'm so glad you're joining, I love your writing. As for ideas for your character, have you thought about making her an inquisitive or observant person, who's maybe good at solving problems? It'd be fun to have a character who's good at solving mysteries in this RP. But you don't have to do that, it's just a suggestion.
Thank you so much for your suggestions, Misty! I'll try to post my character form soon.
I've already read through the role-play, but thanks for the recap, Glory! I love the role-play so far, it sounds great!
Thank you, Hazel! I can't wait to start role-playing with you again!