PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Quest for the Scepter

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
The Quest for the Scepter

Here's the backstory...

Tayvia, a magical (and mythical) country full of mermaids, nymphs, satyrs, wizards, and many more creatures roamed the countryside, happy and healthy. But all that changed on one fateful day when the evil country of Ramea attacked the Tayvians and enslaved them. If any of the Tayvians were to escape, the Rameons would find them and bring them back. (The Rameons never put the Tayvians to their demise, unless it was absolutely necessary. But it wasn't uncommon for some to mysteriously vanish.) During the attack, very few made it out.
But we did. Our characters must band together to stay alive and hide from the Rameons. They must learn to rely on each other for everything, whether they get along or not. They may not even be the same kind. But we must trust each other with our lives.
There is only one way to destroy the Rameons. We must journey into the unknown, and find the Scepter, which lies in the heart of Ramea. For that is the only way to break the curse set by the evil King Balthazar.

RULES:
-Please be courteous to one another
-Don't be too graphic
-You CAN be a Rameon and so can your family
-Follow all PHF rules
-Read others' posts before posting (you may edit if needed)
-No god modding (power playing)
-Only 3 characters per person
-Post meaningful posts (It's okay to make something dramatic happen! That's how role plays get going!)
-Have fun!

CHARACTER FORM:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (You may post a picture)
Type of creature: (You can be a mermaid, wizard, with, nymph, angel, anything really!)
Family (if any):
Other:

CHARACTERS

My Characters

Name: Rilla
Personality: Brave, leader, tactical, strategist
Appearance: Dark brown hair with forest green eyes, pale skin. She is very thin and of medium height
Type of creature: Dryad (A nymph that lives in a forest or tree)
Family: Her brother Blake betrayed their family and joined the Rameons. He is one of Balthazar's henchmen
Other: None at this time

Name: Nyx (normally referred to as Nyxie)
Personality: Mysterious, clever, quiet, thoughtful, and dangerously observant
Appearance: Icy blue eyes, black hair that fades into white at the bottom, cream colored skin
Type of creature: Night spirit (not sure if these are actual creatures, but the name Nyx refers to the Greek goddess of night)
Family: Her mother is the Queen Jezebel and her father is King Balthazar
Other: She is Balthazar's daughter. She has a scar below her right eye. The reason is currently unknown

Book Thing's Character

Name: Maverick
Personality: Friendly, thoughtful and good-hearted, but struggles to come to terms with his kin.
Appearance: Dusty adobe brown hair; hazel eyes; mottled greyish-brown body and legs of a horse.
Type of creature: Centaur
Family: Rameon
Other: Ran away because he didn't want to be an evil Rameon; wants to help the Tayvians.

Night Wish's Character

Name: Crescent (called Cress for short)
Personality: Smart, confident, outspoken, brave, sometimes too harsh, can be cruel, but has good intentions. She tends to argue with Rilla a lot, but also helps her lead the group. (Hazy, is this okay? Or did you want Rilla as the only leader-type person?)
Appearance: Slender, petite, light blonde hair and silvery gray eyes like moonbeams, gray and white wings
Type of Creature: Half fairy, half wizard. Has wings like a fairy and can cast some spells
Family: Fairy mother and wizard father, captured by the Rameons
Other: None

Name: Raven
Personality: Clever, sly, cruel, merciless, proud
Appearance: Attached
Type of Creature: Dark wizard
Family: all Rameons
Other: Works for the Rameon king

Liri Dazzlebeam's Characters

Name: Kailani (Kai for short)
Personality: Sweet, innocent, curious, a bit shy
Appearance: small, blonde hair, blue eyes
Type of creature: Dryad
Family: Parents were killed, brother is Blake, sister is Rilla
Other: Blake kept Kai hidden away during the invasion, so when Rilla escaped she couldn't take Kai with her. Now Kai runs errands for the Rameon royalty. Since Blake is King Balthazar's henchman he was able to get Kai a better job than slavery. Blake cares about Kai, but she wishes she could've escaped with Rilla, and Blake and the Rameons scare her. Kai knows her way around the whole Rameon kingdom and knows all the hiding spots.

Name: Calaeron
Personality: soft-spoken, strong, quiet, brave, pensive
Appearance: attached
Type of creature: Elf
Family (if any): All killed by the Rameons
Other: Calaeron is an excellent archer and has good reflexes, strong senses, and is a good warrior. He is angry at himself for running away during the invasion, but Rilla tries to convince him that he was protecting them by coming with them. She tries to convince him that they really need him to help them regain the scepter in order to keep him from running off to battle the Rameons alone.

Coconut Tulippetal's Character

Name: Ariellia
Personality: can keep a secret, mysterious, sometimes serious, she's a good friend when you get to know her
Appearance: long, white hair with black streaks, pale purple eyes
Type of creature: Angel
Family: all captured by the Rameons

Popcorn1234's Character

Name: Rune
Personality: *to be determined*
Appearance: This is what she looks like normally:
ype of creature: Changeling (can transform into whatever she wants--which is the reason why she hasn't been caught.)
Family (if any): All captured
Other: She is currently disguised as a Rameon to avoid capture. (As in, she was just in the group of Rameons that are now lost and confused because their captives all disappeared.)

Misty_12's Characters

Name: Aranel (pronounced Are-ah-nell)
Personality: Aranel is strong, independent, and serious, but once you get to know her, she is friendly and kind.
Appearance: Long light brown hair, crystal blue eyes, fair skin (Attachment)
Family: Raine (13 year old sister)
Other: Aranel’s parents were killed by the Rameons, but she and her sister, Raine, managed to escape from the attack unharmed. Later, they were discovered again and Raine was captured. Aranel tried to fight the Rameons off (which left her with a scar across her cheek), but she was unable to save her sister. Now, Aranel lives alone in the forest and wants nothing more than to help defeat the Rameons and rescue her sister.

I'm going to make a second character!

Name: Raine
Personality: Raine is quiet, a bit introverted, and not the best conversationalist, but she is caring and friendly once you get to know her. She is very smart and levelheaded.
Appearance: Wavy brownish black hair, blue eyes, and fair skin with freckles on her face. Raine is very petite.
Family: Aranel (older sister)
Other: Raine has weak legs which causes her to be a bit clumsy and not to be able to run very fast. She is not skilled in self-defense, and was captured by the Rameons because of it. Raine is currently in a Rameon dungeon.

(This is very much like Adventures in Tayvia, but with slight differences.)
Attached Images
File Type: png Rilla2.png (188.6 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 04-15-2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added characters
Old 01-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hazy? Can Kai still be the little sister of Rilla and Blake? And Blake hid her during the invasion so that Rilla couldn't escape with her?
Old 01-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Aww, I remember this.

I'm still going to have a fairy mix, but it's different this time.

Name: Saria
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, carefree, funny, mischevious
Appearance: Dark black hair, with purple eyes. Her skin has a faint tint of green, and she wears a knee- length blue dress
Type of creature: A fairy and dryad mix
Family (if any): Mother ( Dryad ) Father ( Sparrowman, fairy... thing. ) Captured by Rameons
Other: She's about five feet tall, but can shrink at will. Has pan pipes that makes magical music.

( She has a Nymph and Fairy form. I'm sure you can tell which is which. Ignore the ears, btw. ) )
Attached Images
File Type: png sari.PNG (177.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png saria.PNG (224.7 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 01-05-2014 at 12:06 AM.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Sure, Liri! I remember loving the backstory about them from the last RP.

Ooh, thanks for joining Ray!
Old 01-01-2014, 10:15 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hazy, is this a resurrection of the Adventures in Tayvia RP? Ruby told me about that! She said it was really fun.
I think I might join, though I wasn't a part of the original one.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Yay! Hazel, I'm so glad you decided to reinvent Adventures in Tayvia!
If it's okay, I would like to keep Maverick, since he was my first character.

Name: Maverick
Personality: Friendly, thoughtful and good-hearted, but struggles to come to terms with his kin.
Appearance: Dusty adobe brown hair; hazel eyes; mottled greyish-brown body and legs of a horse.
Type of creature: Centaur
Family: Rameon
Other: Ran away because he didn't want to be an evil Rameon; wants to help the Tayvians.
Attached Images
File Type: png Maverick.png (158.5 KB, 26 views)
Old 01-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Ok I will post my form in a short while!
Old 01-01-2014, 11:24 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Name: Crescent (called Cress for short)
Personality: Smart, confident, outspoken, brave, sometimes too harsh, can be cruel, but has good intentions. She tends to argue with Rilla a lot, but also helps her lead the group. (Hazy, is this okay? Or did you want Rilla as the only leader-type person?)
Appearance: Slender, petite, light blonde hair and silvery gray eyes like moonbeams, gray and white wings
Type of Creature: Half fairy, half wizard. Has wings like a fairy and can cast some spells
Family: Fairy mother and wizard father, captured by the Rameons

Cress.jpg
Old 01-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Name: Kailani (Kai for short)
Personality: Sweet, innocent, curious, a bit shy
Appearance: small, blonde hair, blue eyes
Type of creature: Dryad
Family: Parents were killed, brother is Blake, sister is Rilla
Other: Blake kept Kai hidden away during the invasion, so when Rilla escaped she couldn't take Kai with her. Now Kai runs errands for the Rameon royalty. Since Blake is King Balthazar's henchman he was able to get Kai a better job than slavery. Blake cares about Kai, but she wishes she could've escaped with Rilla, and Blake and the Rameons scare her. Kai knows her way around the whole Rameon kingdom and knows all the hiding spots.
Attached Images
File Type: png Kailani.png (115.4 KB, 17 views)
Old 01-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Name: Ariellia (Ari for short)
Personality: can keep a secret, mysterious, sometimes serious, she's a good friend when you get to know her
Appearance: long, white hair with black streaks, pale purple eyes
Type of creature: Angel
Family: all captured by the Rameons

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 01-03-2014 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

This sounds so fun! I'll join!
Name: Mistique
Personality: Clever,Shy,Brave, Will do anything for a friend
Type: Wizard
Family: Not sure yet
Other: She has not completely mastered magic yet..
Appearance in attachments
Attached Images
File Type: png Alison Ridgemoon.PNG (166.2 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by xXKitty_LunaXx; 01-02-2014 at 11:15 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:26 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I didn't play this role-play before, but it sounds fun!

Name: Maye
Personality: Bubbly, Bold, Courageous, Sweet
Appearance: Attached
Type of creature: Nymph, to be specific, dryad.
Family (if any): Her mother, Hazel, escaped with the help of their father a soldier for the Rameons. Her father died in the escape.
Other: Maye's tree is a Winterberry Tree

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 02-14-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Wow, thanks everyone for joining! We'll start pretty soon.

Night, that's totally fine with Cress co-leading!

For those of you who have wizard characters, please make sure they aren't all-powerful! Like, they can't throw people up into the air or move a five-thousand pound rock into the ocean.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I'm gonna make my second character now because Kai is stuck with the Rameons.

Name: Calaeron
Personality: soft-spoken, strong, quiet, brave, pensive
Appearance: attached
Family (if any): All killed by the Rameons
Other: Calaeron is an excellent archer and has good reflexes, strong senses, and is a good warrior. He is angry at himself for running away during the invasion, but Rilla tries to convince him that he was protecting them by coming with them. She tries to convince him that they really need him to help them regain the scepter in order to keep him from running off to battle the Rameons alone.
Attached Images
File Type: png Calaeron.png (168.5 KB, 31 views)
Old 01-02-2014, 10:15 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

So, um, how and when do we start?