PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fly Home

Fly Home Discussion about your own home, decorating, and other players' homes.

Old Water/Beach house theme

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-27-2013, 08:23 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Confused Houses and Diamonds

Sorry if this has already been addressed but I have a couple of questions maybe some of you can answer.

I have a fairy account I want to let go basic. The fairy has a winter home. I went to 'upgrade' the home to diamonds, but there was no option to do so. I could not even buy it again, as it said "this is your current home". Anyone know a way around this?

Are we able to upgrade our homes to diamond homes and have them even if we are basic? I'm assuming so.

I feel like I need to buy another home and waste lilies, and then buy the winter home with diamonds......
Old 05-27-2013, 08:25 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
A friend of mine tried to upgrade her home a while back. What she had to do was buy a small home then re-buy the home she wanted to keep with diamonds. I have always wondered why there is no upgrade your home to diamonds option.

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 05-27-2013, 08:27 PM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
As far as I know there is no option to upgrade to a diamond home, they only way I think is you have to buy it with diamonds. If you can't, the good news is when you get member back, you get your member home back, you don't have to buy it again. I'm extremely glad they changed that LOL!
Rosey xoxo
Old 05-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I wish we could upgrade the homes we've bought with lilies with diamonds too, I thought it would just stay when the membership lapses, but it puts all of your items into storage and plops you back into your default home It sounds like Stormy's option is the best way to do it, buy the least expensive small home, then purchase the one you'd like to keep with diamonds (tedious )
Old 05-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I think if you let your account go to basic it will revert to your original home and THEN you should buy the winter home with diamonds-- that way you're not spending lilys on a home your not going to use anyways.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Okay a least I know that I'm not acorns! Both great ideas!!!! Thank you so much!

I don't want to lose the winter home in case they pull it again.