PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old If You Brought Back Pixie Hollow, What Would You Add To It

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: What Would You Add?
More clothes/hairstyles! 24 64.86%
New meadows! 19 51.35%
More games! 15 40.54%
Make it free! 21 56.76%
Add new names! 15 40.54%
Other! (comment) 11 29.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2014, 05:54 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Post If You Brought Back Pixie Hollow, What Would You Add To It

Alright, imagine you (yes you) are a great programmer, and you could recreate Pixie Hollow yourself, but you only were allowed to add a few more things from what it originally was, what would you add to make it better/funner? I myself would add fairy themed clothes/hair styles. The old PH had soo many cute outfits that weren't so mainland-ish. (although I do love some of the mainland clothes, I prefer the fairy fashion)

What will YOU add?
Old 08-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I would add new clothes/hair , Make it free so I wouldn't have to worry about paying my membership , and new meadows .

Great poll by the way !
Old 08-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I would add new hairstyles/clothes, a new meadow, make it free, add new names, and add a new shop.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Innocent You've released the flood gates--there's no stopping me now!!

I have literally been thinking about this for over a month now in any spare moment I have. I have so many things planned out... now if only I had the skill to actually put them into action...

Spoiler for It's a LOT!:
Like, for starters, no memberships or Pixie Diamonds. Not only would Disney shut me down faster than I could say "jingles" if I put them in, but I also saw them as just a barrier between fairies. A reason for you to not play as much, a reason for you to not completely understand just how wonderful Pixie Hollow is/was. I'd also try to put in new fashions and furniture--because what would Pixie Hollow be if all its clothes and furniture were just same old, same old?--and maybe I'd reorganize the shops a bit too. Like, Summit Style would still have mainland-fashions galore, but Gale's would officially sell nature inspired outfits only. And have plenty of new ones every time the shops are updated. There, now you have your choice of different styles for your fairy!

Also, since there would be no more Pixie Diamonds (not even as some form of an ingredient!), the Queen's Boutique, the Garden Supply Shop, Harmony's Sweet Shop, and the Pixie Post Office would all be ingredients-only. Also, the PPO would be able to send packages of clothing... from any of the stores. Really, if your friend wanted a collection from Gale's Outfitters, you could send it to her through the PPO. You couldn't send her something that isn't sold curerntly in stores, though--that would be too much like trading, and from what I figured, that would only lead to an increase in begging (I would like to avoid someone saying "I want the clothes off your back!")

Edit - Pixie Diamonds: Pixie Diamonds would still exist, but not in the sense that they used to. Instead, they'd be used for trading only--any Pixie Diamond you would have could be used to trade for hundreds (if not thousands) of ingredients, or ingredients could be traded for Diamonds. Earning Diamonds would also exist in the game, mainly through quests and occasionally through talent games (if you get above a certain score for easy, medium, hard, royal, or all levels). The amount of Diamonds given would depend on things like the number of points above the required minimum you achieved, number of lives left, etc.
Like I stated in the paragraph above, Diamonds would not be used as a traditional ingredient for purchasing purposes.

Also, all of our fairies from the original Pixie Hollow Online would be available! You could just log in with your Disney username/password, and have the ability to sync your fairies with the new game! In order to make the game more interesting though, some of your badges would be deleted (except for your Honors badges and the seasonal badges, like the "Summer 2010" badges or the "Winter 2012" badges), you'd have to start over on your Talent Level (and therefore, talent skills), and you'd start over on your quests. and you would have a certain allotment of items you could keep from your original fairy (like, you would have thirty pieces of clothing you could select, or thirty pieces of furniture. If you didn't want to select anything, the furniture/clothing you arrived with originally would automatically be in your home). The reason being for all this is that how much fun would it be if you arrived with a Talent Level 28 already? Where would the challenge be with all of your badges pre-collected, from your game high score badges to your Royal Collecting badges to your Lucky Feathers badge? And although you'd be missing some of your clothes and furniture from your original wardrobe and storage, they'd all be sold in the shops at one point or another. In other words, I wanted our fairies to be "rewritten" for a new challenge in Pixie Hollow, but to still retain enough of their previous selves so that you know that this is your fairy.

Edit - Syncing your Fairy: You could sync one, two, or all three fairies from the original Pixie Hollow to your account. Each fairy from the original Pixie Hollow would be kept in memory for a certain period of time (a year or more after official release?). When the time is up and the remaining fairies have not been synced to any new accounts, those fairies would be deleted permanently from memory.

Edit - Deleting Fairies: You would be able to delete your fairy, most likely by clicking the thimble-trashcan in the corner when selecting your fairy and typing in your password to delete them. The deletion process would delete them from your account, but would place that fairy and all of their information in holding for a certain period of time. After that time is up, your fairy will be permanently deleted from storage. If you wished to get back that fairy from holding, you would be able to by supplying a certain amount of identifiable information so we could find that fairy.
Deleting a fairy from the original Pixie Hollow has the same rules as fairies created in the new Hollow. If the original Pixie Hollow fairy is deleted from your account, and then from memory, s/he will also be removed from the original Pixie Hollow storage, even if other fairies are still available to sync with in the original Pixie Hollow.

Edit - Transferring Fairies: You could transfer fairies between accounts. However, it would be too difficult for us to be constantly transferring fairies for one person, so after a certain limit for the number of transferred fairies is reached, you would be unable to transfer fairies for a certain amount of time (a few months, most likely).
Transferring fairies from the original Pixie Hollow to a new account is a different case; see the above paragraph "Syncing Your Fairy".

Edit - Clothes and Furniture: I did some more thinking on the issue, and realized that taking away almost all of your clothes and furniture would be pretty unnecessary. Sure, some furniture/clothes would be taken in the quest reset, but many of your outfits/furniture items would remain. If there were pieces of clothing or furniture that were once quest items, but the quest rewards changed over the course of Pixie Hollow's lifetime to something different, you'd keep your original items, even though you'd have the option to redo that quest.

New games? Perhaps. Maybe seasonal games, like painting the leaves in the Painting of the Leaves event in early fall. Or lighting lanterns for the Winter Wonderland party. And each seasonal game you complete, you get some sort of special reward--like lots of seasonal items that go along with it so you can work towards a prize, or something. And new meadows? Maybe a few in the Summer and Winter seasons, maybe you can visit the Pixie Dust Well in the Pixie Dust Tree. And as for names, perhaps some of the classic names could be brought back, the ones that were deleted for unknown reasons. I'm sort of making this up as I go along.
Maybe new talents could be part of it. Like, the frost talent that we were all eagerly awaiting last August (and with that comes the frost meter idea we came up with, or something similar to that!). Why not have more talents, rather than the main five that we've had for years?

As you can see, I have lots and lots of ideas. But, of course, no real place to put them. In my daydreams, I can imagine myself getting the original code for the game from Disney Interactive and Silver Tree Media, and working with people that once worked on Pixie Hollow to give me (and the team I'd put together) advice on how to really create Pixie Hollow. Of course, from where I stand now, it seems like an impossible dream... but it's still nice to think about from time to time.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 05-28-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:43 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Popcorn, I am just like you! Here's mine:

For starters, I would change the one fairy only limit back to three fairies, and bring back the option to delete them. For what fun is one fairy when you could make her/him have sisters and brothers?! Not to mention being able to collect even more badges! And I know I really really wanted to delete Sky because I messed up on her name and was no longer allowed to delete her.

I would also not take away pixie diamonds but rather make them an ordinary ingredient you can get (like yellow and blue gems) when you are in the wilderness or in Mermaid Grotto. Therefore, the shops would still be in pixie diamonds but you didn't have to pay real money for them, they could be found like normal ingredients, and they could be traded like normal ingredients for reasonable deals. The shops the sell things in pixie diamonds will no longer have ridiculous prices either, and neither will they be a substitute for the regular ingredients used in shops.

I would bring back all the dye shops, though making someone new run Prism's Paints for Prism opened her new shop. There would still be of course Daisy's new renovation and the seasonal dyes rotating through each seasonal dye shop. On the topic of seasonal collections, Gale's Outfitters and Ember's Essentials would go back to their rotating seasonal collections (before all those featured collections) but instead of waiting a whole season for the next set of goods, it would be every month. For example, "February 2014 Tops" rather than "Winter 2014 Tops". It would make the collections more interesting and give the shops more business.

I would create a new meadow just like the meadow in the Tinkerbell DS game above Havendish Square in the branches and leaves of the Pixie Dust Tree. I'm still unsure of what I would call it. Up there, there would be Queen Clarion's Chambers, that pixie dust area where new arrivals go to, and Augustus and Mariana's shop. In Queen Clarion's chambers you will be able to go on quests for her just like the other famous fairies. Augustus would of course have his little dart game, which would be daily like Vidia's Daily Spin. The game would be called Daily Darts, and you'd get a dart for each day that you logged in. It's prizes will vary daily and consist of ingredient bundles, furniture, clothes, and dye bottles. Unlike in Daily Spin where it's all fast-flying related, the prizes could be anything that was ever an item in Pixie Hollow. Mariana would have a sort of Pawn/Trinket Shop where you could get items that look like lost things. The shop over all would be called "The Lost-Thing Shop". Finally, in the pixie dust area, you would arrive there in the creation process so it's not another meadow but rather just a cute detail.

I would add more talents to the arrival process, such as baking and fast-flying (staying in warmer Pixie Hollow).
All old secret codes would be brought back, and some new ones would be created. Clickables would return as well, with not only having Windows compatibility but also Apple.

Harmony's Home Collection would be moved to another meadow (In which we find more space). Instead of Harmony running it because she runs her new bakery, we would have a new fairy run it named Honey. That would make it: Honey's Home Collection. Harmony's Sweet Shop would stop using pixie diamonds and use raspberries, blueberries, or honeycombs based on the treat you were buying.

There would be a new meadow created just off the Acorn Summit where it looks like there are Sour Plum trees growing. In that area would be Vidia's area where you could go for quests. Also in that area there would be a new game called "Dragonfly Racing" where you would have to try to beat your opponent while racing a dragonfly. It's a two-player-multiplayer-mini-game. (That was a mouthful). A new ingredient would be added for collecting called "Sour Plum". Also, when you enter Dulcie's Kitchen you would not only have the option to practice or personal, but also questing, where you could go on quests for Dulcie. Same with Elixa where you didn't only get quests when your animal friend is sick but also when you feel like doing animal health related quests in general.

Well, that's all I got for you today, but I PROMISE there is a whole bucketful of more to come!
Old 08-11-2014, 03:03 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Jenny, I love your ideas! I'd really like to visit your Hollow!
Old 08-11-2014, 11:45 AM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'd describe what I'd want to see, but it looks like Popcorn and Jenny said it all for me.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Oh my goodness! . Those are some flitterific ideas popcorn1234 and Jenny Hollybell ! . I'd love to see those ideas come to action !

As I was reading both of your ideas some ideas popped into my head as well !

such as

Getting to trade clothes like near the post office there would be an area where players can put their clothes up and others could send offers what they would trade for it .
Also (this sounds a little high tech) but instead of having pixie hollow on the computer there could be like a belt you would put on and it would simulate you in pixie hollow where it would feel like you could fly! . It would be free of course
Old 08-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
What I would do is have the limit three fairies again. (of course)

There would be MUCH more membership privileges including shopping with ingredients. There would be less Pixie Diamond shops.

There will also be a feature where you can give fairies without SpeedChat Plus actual tours. To get that privilege, you need to pass a knowledge test. You can earn badges and special items in that feature.

I'm a little disappointed about the fact that you can't view all the badges of the fairy and can only view a member's favorite badge. Maybe you can view all their badges.

I would also add more meadows, shops and houses. Like Queen Clarion's Chambers and a Winter Border area. I'll also add more sensational locations and special fairies that appear during select events. (not calendar events. more like special shopkeepers)

I have a few more ideas but these are more important! Finally, here are some talent ideas. Remember that talent poll? There will be another one. Here are the options as well as the mentors:

Frost-Periwinkle
Art-Bess
Music-Trill (remade in Pixie Hollow fairy form like Dulcie and Zephyr)
Baking-Dulcie

Of course, I would use all of your great ideas as well. In fact, I wish Pixie Hollow could reopen and these features would be added! I really want that to happen!
Old 08-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Is a Pixie
View Kairatera's Photo Album
Kairatera's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Pixieish
Kairatera has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I would add all of those things! But, I would also add new talents like the ones from the movies - health, frost, etc...

I think they were going to add Frost Fairies but then they were shut down
Old 08-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Oh my! I have so many ideas. I would add the Winter Woods and the option to have three faries over there. You can have Frost Talent, Librarian, Winter Animal Talent etc. They can add more games and more Wilderness areas.
Then in Pixie Hollow I would love more talents, more shops, more games, and another wilderness area. I had no problem paying for the game. It was worth the money to me. I would love if they just turned Pixie Hollow into an app or pc game that you could buy expansion packs for, like the SIMS. I would certainly buy it.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Is a Pixie
View Kairatera's Photo Album
Kairatera's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Pixieish
Kairatera has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I would totally buy a sims pixie hollow XD
Old 08-14-2014, 10:41 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
New meadows for me. In the game i play we have many places to go and lots of rooms to own and decorate.

Last edited by guardianluna2003; 08-14-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-19-2014, 01:51 PM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
I would add new clothes and hairstyle, new meadows, make it free, and more games!
Old 08-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I just love Popcorn and Jenny's Idea's!! I totally agree NO DIAMONDS... I do believe that was there down fall. (Sorry to say)
But I would love to see Real Fairy Clothes, for sure!! Leaf designs, with flower trim, with more seeds and things like that.
And Games! If there is one thing for sure, since Pixie Hollow closed, I find myself trying to find some games that remind me of the Hollow.. Sigh...
If Only....