PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old New DS fairy game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-11-2010, 11:36 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart New DS fairy game

Disney announced the next Tinker Bell DS game! I am so excited and I really really hope it's better than the last game! Check out the screen shots here: http://disney.go.com/fairies/products/videogames.html

Reading the info for the games is not recommended unless you don't care about the possible spoilers. That said, I highlighted two important items you might want to know about.

Fly into fairy camp with Tinker Bell for the very first time and team up with all your fairy friends to bring summer to the English Countryside!
It's the day after the Great Fairy Rescue and there is much to do to bring Summer to the Mainland! Create your very own fairy and fly into Fairy Camp. The Minister of Summer has a very special task for you — to find and grow the rare Rainbow Lily for this year's End-of-Summer Celebration! Interact with Lizzy, then team up with your fairy friends to bring each of the six rare lilies to Fairy Camp. Complete quests, play mini-games and adventure through the Mainland to capture the Rainbow Lily before Summer is over!
• Customize your fairy avatar - Select from five fairy talents and customize your fairy's facial features, hair style, outfits and accessories
• Team up with your fairy friends - Tinker Bell, Silvermist, Iridessa, Rosetta, Fawn and Vidia - in six action-adventures
• Connect to all the fun in PixieHollow.com - Download your fairies from PixieHollow.com to the English Countryside on the Nintendo DS. Send postcards from Fairy Camp to friends in PixieHollow.com. Upload gatherables from the English Countryside to PixieHollow.com
• Create new fairy outfits - Select from over 260 clothing items and accessories
• Compete in 30 mini-games - Explore the mainland in various quests, time-based minigames, puzzles and crafts

From another site:

"Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue takes players outside of Pixie Hollow for the first time in this exciting franchise,” said Craig Relyea, senior vice president of global marketing, Disney Interactive Studios. “Fans will be able to experience the excitement of Summer on the Mainland and team up with fairy friends in this all new action-adventure.”

Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, expands on the forthcoming movie in which Tinker Bell meets Lizzy, a little girl with a steadfast belief in the magic of fairies. Determined to mend the girl’s relationship with her distant father, Tink stays with her new human friend – risking her own safety and the future of fairykind.

In the game, players fly into Fairy camp to help bring summer to the English Countryside. It’s up to the player to team up with their fairy friends and complete 6 action-levels throughout the English Countryside to find and grow the rare Rainbow Lily in time for the End-of-Summer celebration. Using different fairy skills and talents, fans will partake in a variety of quests, solve puzzles, participate in arts and crafts and complete over 25 mini-games, including baking and cookie decorating.

Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue offers exciting new interconnectivity with the Pixie Hollow virtual world. Players can either create and customize a fairy avatar in the DS game with over 260 items and send it to the virtual world, or they can create a fairy avatar in the virtual world and send it to the English Countryside in their DS game.They will also be able to upload items and even send postcards from Fairy camp to friends on PixieHollow.com.

Also included in Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue is DGamer, the online community exclusive to Disney gamers on Nintendo DS, allowing players to connect with others and unlock additional items in their DS game.

Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue will be available this September for Nintendo DS.

BPP
Old 06-11-2010, 11:43 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Thanks for the info Buttercup! The game sounds like soooo much fun. I love playing the first Tinker Bell on my ds. So I can not wait to get this one.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
This sounds so cool! Did you notice on our PH site they mentioned SIX Talents to choose from for your fairy also!!! I wonder which talent they will add, maybe fast flying since Vidia is a main player in this DS game!!! It will be cool to take our PH fairies & upload to the game also fun fun fun!! Sorry only FIVE Talents I did read it wrong, Bummer!! I am sorry!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy

Last edited by Bug; 06-12-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:14 AM
more than just a name!!
View Dreamer4012's Photo Album
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: BerryNice
Dreamer4012 is a talented FairyDreamer4012 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil LadyBug View Post
This sounds so cool! Did you notice on our PH site they mentioned SIX Talents to choose from for your fairy also!!! I wonder which talent they will add, maybe fast flying since Vidia is a main player in this DS game!!! It will be cool to take our PH fairies & upload to the game also fun fun fun!!
Hey Bug - Where did you see the part about SIX talents? Was trying to see if they hinted toward something
Old 06-12-2010, 08:41 AM
knows the muffin man
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer4012 View Post
Hey Bug - Where did you see the part about SIX talents? Was trying to see if they hinted toward something
Yeah I didn't see that either. After checking again, it clearly states "Select from five fairy talents" and then says "in six action-adventures ." I think maybe Bug confused the two parts.

BPP
Old 06-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Is a Pixie
View Hemico124's Photo Album
Hemico124's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer Room Design Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Trivia Award - Retired Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Woot
Hemico124 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Excited

thx for the info! I will try to win that science fair so i can go to somewhere else and got free money to buy this new game!
Old 06-12-2010, 08:04 PM
BK
View Miranda_Flora's Photo Album
Miranda_Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Quiet
Miranda_Flora serves with Captain Hook willingly
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Sun

Thanks for the information, Buttercup Flutterbutter. I didn't know that they will open a new DS Nintendo Game (Tinkerbell and The Great Fairies Rescue) It so excited for both. We get to see the movie and play a new magical DS Nintendo. Hum..It sound so interesting because I never play a DS Nintendo yet. Espically, having awesome costume. I think they will add more DS Fashion in Shops such as; Summit Style or Gale's Outfitners.

Have a Fun Summer,
Miranda.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
This is much better than the other way around! However, that said, I have never found a hotspot that supported nintendo and don't have a way to do it at home. I am not going to get special additional equipment just for a game. So-Sigh-guess that lets Violet Merryvale out of the game unless they have improved how to connect the DS!

VM
Old 06-12-2010, 09:52 PM
knows the muffin man
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMFairiesBest123 View Post
Thanks for the information, Buttercup Flutterbutter..

Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Merryvale View Post
However, that said, I have never found a hotspot that supported nintendo and don't have a way to do it at home.
VM

I've never figured out how to do that either. Of course I stopped trying since I wasn't that interested in flying a fairy out of the DS, but now that I can fly one in!!! I am gonna figure this out for sure!!!

BPP
Old 06-12-2010, 11:18 PM
BK
View Miranda_Flora's Photo Album
Miranda_Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Quiet
Miranda_Flora serves with Captain Hook willingly
Sun

Oops! Sorry, I meant Buttercup Pollenpuff
Old 06-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I called the DS help line when I got my DS & they were very helpful in getting me able to connect

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 07-16-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm a girl :D
View Joehhy's Photo Album
Joehhy's Fairy
My Mood: Doleful
Joehhy has chosen their Fairy magic
I'm going to have to find out how to connect my DS because this game sounds really cool!
Old 07-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I went to a video game store and.....

The clerk said the game comes out Sept. 21st

Of course those dates can always change Looks to be real close to the release of the movie. I'm super excited about being able to upload our fairies from the Hollow!!! I never really played the DS games cause I spend too much time in the Hollow. But being able to bring my fairies with me in my car? Lunch breaks just got cooler.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for the update! I will be sure to go out and buy one. It sounds like it is going to be fun.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:51 AM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Merryvale View Post
This is much better than the other way around! However, that said, I have never found a hotspot that supported nintendo and don't have a way to do it at home. I am not going to get special additional equipment just for a game. So-Sigh-guess that lets Violet Merryvale out of the game unless they have improved how to connect the DS!
VM

Actually, I ALMOST got connected with the second game. We have a wireless internet connection, and so I can simply connect from just about anywhere in the house. Unfortunately, my DS happens to be very particular about where I hold it. If I hold it in the wrong place, won't connect.

What I did was I went into the "Setup Nintendo Wi-fi," and then I set it up to recognize our internet connection. After the internet test, however.... it decided to be stubborn and wouldn't load

I can't wait for this to come out. I very well might just download Julie and my other fairies to my DS instead of making new ones