PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old November 2015 Thankful for... Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
1. My computer (I can't live without it)
2. My friends for making me feel like I belong
3. My memories from the past for still remaining after all these years
4. My family for cooking for me and driving me around
5. and FOOD!
Old 11-14-2015, 02:25 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I am thankful for everything good in my life, but the five things I am most thankful for are...
1. My family and friends, who I greatly admire for their many different talents and personalities, and are always there to support me...
2. For all of the good people that exist in the world that are always trying to help others, whether by doing something big or small, and therefore put aside their differences to contribute to forming a community where everyone is respected and have equal rights...
3. Financial stability, which helps bring good health to me and my family...
4. For all of my own talents and opportunities that they give me...
5. And... Well, my existence!!!

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!

Last edited by Lily Snowfleck; 11-14-2015 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Error during writing
Old 11-14-2015, 10:37 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
This Autumn I am thankful for:
  • My family who supports me in everything I do.
  • My friends who are there to comfort me, laugh with me, and just to simply understand me.
  • The roof above my head, the food I am given to eat each meal, and the ability to take on extracurriculars that one wouldn't normally be able to do without a large sum of money.
  • My dance teacher who helps me improve each week.
  • My large and elaborate imagination that allows me to be myself and think and create wonderful things.
  • All of my fairy friends that I have created throughout the years, who are all like a second family to me.
Old 11-17-2015, 12:05 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I am thankful for my family, they are loving, caring and even funny; but most important they are supportive!

I am thankful for friends the ones I have in RL and the ones I have made here. They are awesome at keeping my spirits up even when they don't know they are down!

I am thankful for my life; I have a job, a home and am able to put food on my table and sometimes a bit too much on my hips

I am thankful for my pet and the previous pets I have had from the 3lb cat I had to the 1200ld horse and everything in between. They told me unconditional love and patience all with a lick or a twitch of a tale

I am thankful for my health. I may gripe over aches and pains but all in all, it's pretty good!

A gift from the talented _Stormy_
Old 11-17-2015, 03:35 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
In no certain order, I am very grateful for:

• My family and friends
• The education I have received
• A full stomach everyday
• The roof over my head
• The chance to have played Pixie Hollow and joining PHF ❤
Old 11-17-2015, 10:31 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
What better day to give thanks than on my birthday?
It's difficult to choose just 5 blessings, so my list is more like a myriad of things all summarised into five points. In no particular order, I am thankful for...
  • Friends and family who make me feel welcome and who give endless support. A million Thank You's to them all, and a special thanks to everyone in PHF who I have met. This place is like my second home.
  • Imagination, because the world would be dull without it!
  • We celebrate our birthday for a reason, to give thanks to our life!
  • Food, water and shelter. I often forget how lucky we are to have all three, each and every day.
  • The talents that make us who we are and help us grow into better people and help others.
And I'll add an additional thanks to my faith, as every blessing and trial flows right into it.

What a great idea to go back and see what we wrote in our lists in the previous years. It's true, although things may seem to change, much still stays the same (which I suppose is a good thing!).

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 11-21-2015, 05:35 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
1. My faith
2. My friends
3. My family
4. The Make-A-Wish Foundation
5. My life
Old 11-21-2015, 07:05 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I am thankful for...

1. My friends and family.
2. Food and water.
3. My health.
4. An education.
5. A home.

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 11-21-2015, 09:50 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
I'm thankful for:

1. My family
2. My friends
3. Education
4. A roof over my head
5. Being able to live life everyday
Old 11-22-2015, 04:04 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Here's a few things I'm thankful for: My family, my friends, where I live (home and town!), books, and music!
Old 11-22-2015, 04:24 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I am thankful for having these things in my life...
  1. My family
  2. My friends
  3. My home
  4. My dance class
  5. Books

The list goes on, of course, but these are probably my personal Top 5 for this year.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:31 PM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
1) My family
2) Church
3) Friends
4) Education
5) Home

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Old 11-27-2015, 10:13 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aww, I'd hoped to have my entry in on Thanksgiving... I've actually been waiting for exactly that day to enter this contest. And... I forgot. Oh well!

Here are the things that I am most thankful for...

My family - I don't know what I'd do without all your love and support. I'm so lucky to have all of you in my life.
My friends - you guys are such amazing people. Thanks for all the laughter, all the hugs, and simply being there for me.
My home
Being able to live life everyday!
Imagination and creativity - because what would the world be like without it?

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-29-2015, 04:55 AM
The Open Doors #InCursive
View Magenta Pumpkinsplash's Photo Album
Magenta Pumpkinsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016  2016 Fairy Feast Award Earth Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter Treat Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 67

My Mood: Rainbow
Magenta Pumpkinsplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
The Top 5 Things I am Thankful For Are:

1.) My Faith
2.) My Family
3.) My Friends
4.) Food and Shelter
5.) Great Health

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Old 11-29-2015, 06:37 AM
is excited to join PHF!
View agnesiris's Photo Album
agnesiris's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Stressed
agnesiris has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
I'm Thankful for...
1. My Friends & Family, without them, who knows what my life would be like right now?
2. My amazing teachers, ditto to #1, but seriously, I have 4 teachers that I consider family, talk to everyday, & they aren't even my teachers anymore! I love them soo much.
3. The Internet, for many reasons, like being able to keep in touch with my family halfway across the world, being able to play music, getting homework done faster, & having fun games to play, like PH
4. Being healthy & safe, my health is important to me to keep in check, & so is my safety.
5. Chocolate, yuuum!
(6.) All the awesome time I had in PH, & the time I'm going to spend here in the community! <3
Closed Thread