PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering > Out to Lunch

Out to Lunch Archives for various Shops and Tailors threads.

Old No Pattern in PPO items release and retiring

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:16 PM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
No Pattern in PPO items release and retiring

Hiya, y'all... I need your opinions on a subject I'm curious about.

I bought annual membership recently, and it won't start till the 16th of January because my monthly membership doesn't end till the 15th/16th, but I'm super excited and very slightly impatient for my 240 PD to show up, on the 16th.

Okay, I'll cut the long story in half.

I want to know how long new outfits in PPO will stay.

I looked at the DOW Wiki, and the dates for different collections, when they were released and retired, seem totally out of pattern, especially recently. Some stay a month, some stay a week, or an odd number of days...

For example:

Sparkly Winged Neckles November 1 - November 29
Sailor Outfit November 15 - December 6
Desert Rose Collection November 29 - December 20
Winter Styles December 6 -December 20
Chilly Scarves December 13 - December 20

I really like the new outfits, but cannot afford them till the 16th. Will they be there then? Any chance, at all?

( I will also contact the NC and see what they say - doubt they will say anything, though. They like to surprise us. )

- Sophie

Signature by Ruby {BookThing}. Thank you!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
I dont think the winged necklace will be there, but then again what do i know :P
Old 01-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Honestly I think you are correct that it is mostly random. I think sometimes Disney doesn't even have a plan (one time before when asked in the Never News what's leaving, the response was they weren't sure.)
I think some of it has to do with popularity of a collection; like if something isn't selling very well I think they move it out faster. Some of it could be what kind of events are going on in the Hollow, and if there is a new event coming up they might be more likely to release something new at the PO.

I know that doesn't help you much, but my guess is that since there isn't much going on in January (according to the calendar at the moment) you have a little while before they switch out collections. Also since it's Art Month my guess is that the arty outfits will probably be available all month-- but you never know.
My advice is to keep an eye on the calendar for "fashion" notices.