PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering > Out to Lunch

Out to Lunch Archives for various Shops and Tailors threads.

Old Wondering about some new features?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-15-2012, 05:34 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wondering about some new features?

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but... long story short, I was curious about a couple of features in the Hollow, and hoped to get an answer by contacting Member Services:
Quote:
Originally Posted by My letter
While browsing through all the shops, I have noticed that it says that a lot of the collections are supposed to retire in about a month's time. ALL collections are retiring in Coal's Clothiers, ALL in Summit Style, ALL in Bella's, and ALL in Cassie's (the Animal Mother's Day collection even earlier). I've been in the Hollow for over a year now, and have never seen so many collections retire in one month, so I do have to wonder if it is a bug in the game.
Also, I would like to point out that with all the new changes in the shops, more and more seem to have the "Available Now!" sign on the items, which are, unfortunately, of no help at all to the buyers, as it gives us no clue about when to expect these collections to retire. I would love to see this feature return to other shops, if that is possible.
Thank you for your time!
To which they replied:
Quote:
Hello Fairy friend,

Thank you for taking the time to fly with us! Many of the collections in the shops will all be changing over at once this time, so we will get a whole new collection in time for summer. I can't wait to see all the flitterific styles myself! Are you hopping to see any particular styles when they new collections come in?

Gale's Outfitter's is trying out a slightly different method of selling their clothes. They do not have a set time to retire any of the outfits, which is why they all say "Available Now". Gale has decided to try a more flexible way of selling. She watches to see which outfits are popular, and these outfits may stay around longer!

On the other wing, if she has an outfit that Fairies are not liking very much, it might be changed sooner than normal. This way her collections will stay fresh and exciting! Of course, Gale is looking for feedback about how Fairies are liking this change, so be sure to let us know how this is working for you and your Fairy friends.

Have lots of fun flying around in Pixie Hollow, and please feel free to fly back anytime you have questions or comments for us. We are always happy to help.

Happy flapping,

Leanne
Pixie Hollow Member Services
Hmm, interesting. So it seems that they are intending to keep track of our likes and dislikes. I would have never guessed that all those unexpected changes to collections were all because fairies did not buy enough of those items, so they took them away.
Oh, and be sure to stock up on all those outfits before they retire! You have just over 20 days! I can't believe they would do this sort of thing, but it is always nice to know about such huge changes in advance, don't you think?

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 05-15-2012, 05:40 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thanks Onionleaf! I was wondering how Gale's worked. And thanks for the reminder.
I didn't notice almost everything was retiring! I don't ever remember that happening before either.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:40 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Yeah this is totally New! Thanks for the Onfo!
Old 05-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
wow i didn't even realize that all the items were retiring all together. Guess i am not that observent . I look forward to seeing all the new changes and the clothing styles that will appear Thanks for posting this
Old 05-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for the post, Onionleaf!

I miss back when the two stores in the winter meadows only changed once every season. Selling things are a lot easier for Sparrowmen now, since there is only one shop, but girls get the hard end, with all those collections. Though Sparrowmens' isn't as good as Fairies', they still don't have to spend a lot of ingredients...

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 05-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
This is very interesting information, thank you for sharing, Alexia.
I didn't know that the Never Council would see our likes and dislikes and change outfits according to our opinions but I'd rather know exactly when certain outfits or collections would retire.