PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Magic of the Light RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:09 AM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
Okay, the Light Side is now named Land Of Athen or Athens. Which Athen, a great king, found the land and named it.
Dark side is now named Alfheim ( I got that name from a book ).

ELEANOR

" Arghh! " I shouted letting go of the dark fairy. I was going to use my vines on her but suddenly, " Don't hurt her! " cried Mira. I stopped. I felt really really dizzy... My balance wasn't keeping up so I fainted.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:06 AM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
(Yes, my character's name is Tara. But, I think in another role-play we've been in together, I named my character Shay)

Tara

I spot Eleanor on the ground. I see Ashfire with her. "Don't hurt her!" Mira cries. I whirl to look at Mira, tears are in her eyes. I bite my lip, what's going on? I turn back around and rush over to Eleanor, who is on the ground. I kneel over her. "She fainted" I declare. I look up to see the Ashfire. "Help?" I ask. Ashfire and Tempest run over to me and help me pick up Eleanor. I am about to look up but then remember Ashfire's warning. We all rush back to the entrance of the cave. I collapse on the ground, coughing. "Darcy..." I gasp.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:30 AM
BK
View inventor's Photo Album
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
inventor has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Mira NightRider:

Mistress Darcy was right behind us. "We need to get outta here fast!" I said. "It's not use!" laughed Darcy. She bound us with ropes on our feet, and our arms. "Coraline, Abadois, GO!" said Eleanor. The mermaids reluctantly left before Darcy could do anything. "Time to take you to my castle!" said Darcy as she put us in cages, and took us away.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:47 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
ELEANOR

NIGHTMARE

I screamed, I was falling hard. Then, I suddenly stopped. I was floating! One of my friend, an elf, was crying in a corner. " Help... " she squeaked. I heard an evil laugh from behind. My friend, Mona, raised her head up. Her tears were... were.. black! " MONA! " I cried out. She laughed.. and laughed.. and laughed..
" Mona.. is dead... " it was Darcy. The voice of Mistress Darcy. She laughed.. and screamed, " MONA IS DEAD! " And burst into laughter. I screamed and collapsed on the ground. Covering my face. " You're only young! Useless creature! " Mistress Darcy said laughing. I shook my head burying my face with my hands. " No... no... no... " I whispered to myself. My tears suddenly turned black. Everything was black.. The ground was shaking, I was shaking..
My friends.. they were captured.. all.. they were prisoners... Coraline, Abadois, Tempest, Tara, Mira.. all, captured.. I screamed.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Wait, was Eleanor captured? Coraline and Abadois weren't, because they swam away. I know Tempest, Mira, Tara, and plus or minus Ashfire were taken, but what about Eleanor? Oh, and where does Cornflower' s character Area fit into this?
Old 01-30-2013, 04:53 AM
BK
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 

Water Talent
Yes Eleanor AND Ashfire were both captured. Well right now Area's character is getting chased by Mira's best friend, Marshall The Vampire. We meet her as we're getting out of the dark side.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:55 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
All right, thanks! I'm gonna retire for the night, so this is my last post until sometime tomorrow.

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 01-30-2013 at 04:56 AM. Reason: auto correct changed post to potential
Old 01-30-2013, 02:59 PM
BK
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Mira NightRider:

Dacry took to her castle. On the way, it seemed like Eleanor had a pretty serious nightmare. I gently wake her up. "Mira?" she asked weakly. "We're going to Darcy's fortress." Eleanor said "I feel so weak... I can't..." I sighed and I looked to Eleanor with sympathy "Hold all the strength that you have.... Your gonna need it!"

Darcy laughed evilly. "Why did you come over here, pitiful light fairies?" she asked. "Surprisingly, to ask you a question." I said. Tempest and Tara looked frightened. "Don't. talk. back." said Tara in a whisper. I laughed. "I ain't no dark fairy." I said cooly. "Now, Darcy. Tell us about the moonstone!" Darcy all of a sudden looked at us. "DO YOU HAVE THE MOONSTONE?!" I smiled a crooked smile. "I never said that Darcy." I said testily. "I won't tell you anything! I WILL DESTROY YOU!" said Darcy. "WAIT!" said a powerful, light voice. "YOU SHALL NOT HURT THEM!" It was Darlene!
Old 01-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I have an unexpected snow day!)

Lilith

Soon after the fight with the light magic citizens, I received a magical message - from Darcy. I wondered nervously if I was in trouble, and ran to her fortress as quickly as possible. When I reached the great hall, I saw her interrogating a bunch of light magic people. The same ones I had seen earlier! I stopped and stared for a moment, then realized that I must have been called here to watch over them. I strode confidently up to my leader and watched the light side people. Suddenly a bright light shone everywhere and a beautiful voice rang out.

"You shall not hurt them!"

I felt blinded, but my hand could not keep the light from my eyes. I felt every syllable resonate on me and pound in my head, fighting with the dark magic. Darcy could stand the greatest power of the light side, but I was not strong enough. I fell to my knees, weak and powerless.

Coraline

Abadois and I had been able to escape, but being mermaids we could only watch helplessly as our friends were taken away. "We need to warn Darlene!" I said frantically. Abadois nodded, and we swam away quickly. Luckily the current was with us and we reached Darlene's castle in little time. "Darlene!" We shouted from outside. An angel's face appeared. "Darcy has captured light side citizens! You must hurry!" She nodded, and was gone. I sighed in relief.

(If this isn't okay please tell me and I'll edit. I hope I've done everything so it matches what everyone else has done.)
Old 01-30-2013, 03:19 PM
hi!
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 

RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Tara

I feel a sharp pain in my back and scream. Then I hear a cage closing. "Eleanor? Tara? Mira? Are you you here?" Tempest says weakly. We all murmur "yes." "Where's Ash...fire?" I ask. "I don't know" Mira's raspy voice mumbles. I grab onto a bench and pull myself up. I feel a pain in my back but I ignore it. "Tara?" a gruff voice asks. I look out the cage door to see a Soldier. "Yes?" I snap. "Come with me" he says coldly and unlocks the door and grabs me. I feel my wing crack. "Darcy wants to see you" the Soldier looks at me and then the rest in the cage,"Then the rest of you."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TaraLight.jpg (266.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg TaraDark.jpg (261.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by RosesOfScarlet; 01-30-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Ashfire
Now, Ashfire was one of the Flameblights, and the Flameblights are rather crafty. Darlene tied the three fairies seperately, and Ashfire had a plan. She had a knife strapped to her thigh ( Don't worry, it has a sheathe and it's small. ) and she managed to reach it. She cut the ropes and the boundings on her hands, and she slipped off sneakily. But mind you, the Flameblights are loyal, and she couldn't go off without her new friends. She headed straight for the border. As she crossed, she felt herself changing. Her black and gray top turned orange, her pants and mini-skirt turned orange, and her boots. All that really didn't change color was her dark hair. She zipped to the clouds, and found a lovely palace. Someone who looked familiar stepped outside. " QueenDarlene!MyfriendswherecapturedbyMistressDarcy ! " She spat out sylabulls at her. " Oh dear! " She cried, and flew to the border.

" You shall not hurt them! " Darlene cried. Ashfire stood next to her in her old outfit, smirking, arms crossed, flamestone ( Her family mark, like I said, it would be nice if everyone had their own birth mark stone. ) shining. " You heard me! " Darlene said.
( Hope this doesn't count as power-playing )

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 01-30-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

(Wow, I come back on 2 hours later and there's five new posts! I have a busy day today, so can we please try not to post too much? Or you can just play Tempest for me. )

Tempest

Tara was taken from the cage. "NO!!! TARA!!! COME BACK!!! PLEASE!!" I sank to the ground on my knees, my whole body was shaking from my sobs.
"Please Tara, please come back," I said tearfully. Then I had an idea: Maybe I could transform into a human and use my stormstone (That's Tempest's birth stone, or whatever)! My stormstone only appeared in my pocket when I was human, like my magic mirror only appeared when I was Fairy.
My magic mirror! That's it!
I took it out and Eleanor and Mira stared at me. "What's that?"
I didn't respond, I was too busy thinking. Okay, metal. What can break metal? Chainsaw? Worth a shot.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror and told it, "I wish I could have a huge human-sized chainsaw."
Out of nowhere a chainsaw materialized. "Excellent!" I clapped my hands with joy. I concentrated really hard on becoming a human and became enveloped in swirling black and white colors. I landed again, as a human with no wings, but wearing my Dark clothing. I felt as if I could take over the world.
Then that changed when I fell to the ground from exhaust. "Chainsaw... Tara.... Moonstone... Ashfire..." Eleanor and Mira hovered above me as my eyes fluttered and closed.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 PM
hi!
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tara

The soldier drags me to Darcy's headquarters. I hurt and I think I have a rug burn. Finally, the Soldier and I come to black steel doors and open them. There is Darcy, her dark eyes narrowed. The Soldier throws me to the ground and looks at Darcy for further instructions, "Thank you, now leave" she waves away the Soldier and stands up. "Tara...how are you?" Darcy's voice is so...calm. I almost trust her, but I don't. "Oh, my day is going great!" I say sarcasticly, "First. my friens and I came here to get rid if you, then we went into theCave of Chaos and-"Her eyes narrow again. "Traitor!" she interrupts and puts her face in front of mine, "Hmm? Did you tell Darlene EVERYTHING about my plans? Huh? Hmm?" This is no time to show weakness and lie. "Yes, I did" I say cooly. Darcy stands up again and smoothes out her dress. Her eyes blaze with hatred for Tempest and I. "I was about to appoint you two my deputies, but you left so soon" Darcy says."You're terrible" I hiss. "I know" she says, "I always have been." I stand up with all my might. I try to flutter my wings but one is broken. "Ha! A broken wing, how terrible, huh?" Darcy says smugly, "Follow me, help me defeat the Lights." "I...I will NEVER follow you" I say shakily and walk to the window on the other side of the room and simply turn around, look at Darcy and fall out.

Last edited by RosesOfScarlet; 01-30-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

As I got up from the floor weakly, I see Darlene. " Dar.. Darlene! " I exclaimed and fell the the ground. But then, Darlene healed me. " What about Tempest? " I ask.
" The dark magic is too dark.. My power isn't strong enough to return her back.. " Darlene says. She unlocked the dungeon doors. Mira quickly flew out. " I'll try to find the mermaids! " she shouts from behind and fly away. Darlene flies up while I run, following her. " Mother stop! " Darlene shouts. " Mother? " Darlene says adding an evil laugh. " I am NOT your mother! You betrayed me! " she shouts. I add, " WHERE. ARE. THE. ELVES!? "
" Oh, my vampires took GOOD care of them.. very.. very good care of them.. " she says gently, but evilly. I see Ashfire. Mistress Darcy suddenly strikes a dark purple ball at Ashfire with her broom. She laughs evilly. I see Ashfire rise up laughing along with Mistress Darcy. Ashfire have nothing but dark purple eyes.
" Shes been possessed.. " Darlene whispers.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:27 AM
BK
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Mira NightRider:

I quickly flew away to find the mermaids. "Abadois, Coraline! Eleanor and Darlene need help! Quickly go!" "Hey, I'm coming too!" said Ashfire. I quickly followed them. "Mermaids, clean the dark magic out of Tempest!" said Darlene. The mermaids obeyed. Ashfire started to distracted Darcy by saying witty remarks. (Ashfire can't do anything yet because she doesn't have dream dust yet). I threw my dream dust on them. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" stormed Tempest rising up suddenly! She started to crate a storm around Darcy. "DON'T HURT MY FRIENDS!" Darcy was distracted for only a minute. "Come on!" I said. We all went out to the border. "Look!" said Coraline pointing to a figure. (And this is where Cornflower's character comes in )