PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The quest for the avatar (an avatar role-play!)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Angela
"Oh, thank you ma'am!" I said, and I ran back to the forest.

Brandon
I started coughing for some reason. I was wet and the flames weren't burning anymore. I saw Stella beside me, her face covered with tears. "Stella....." I said. I was still so weak, my energy was almost gone. It's a miracle that I am even alive at all. "Stella, where is Angela?" I ask. "Right here!" Angela said, and behind her there was an army of Fire-benders.

Siggie by the super awesome Twilight
Old 04-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Stella, her mom and Ariana

"Are you two OK!" Stella's mom suddenly came running towards Stella and Brandon. "I'm fine! And Brandon is too thanks to this water-bender!" Stella replied pointing towards Ariana. "I wasn't going too but Stella came after me with her big eyes!" Ariana protested. "Thank you!" Stella whispered to Ariana. Ariana turned away without a word but she secretly smiled back at her...

Maria

Maria managed to get to a small village before she finally collapsed from exhaustion. It wasn't a tribe she recognized but either way she couldn't go any farther (Its the water tribe!)

Ariana's mom

Ariana's mom was doing some work outside when she saw a air-bender girl laying over by the forest. She may have been an air-bender but she didn't care and she ran over to the girl. She wasn't away and her leg was twisted a weird way so she took her back to her house and took care of her until she woke up...
Old 04-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 

Water Talent
Angela
"Oh, Ariana! Thank you so much!" I hugged Ariana. Then I ran to Brandon. He was still in pain. I saw the flames around us, and I knew it would take more than fire-benders to tame this fire! "Guys, I'll take Brandon to the Water-tribe village! My mother will take care of him, and I'll bring back more water-benders to help with this fire!" Before anyone could protest, I took Brandon and dissapeared.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Ariana

Ariana sighed then started throwing water balls everywhere. It wasn't much but the fire looked like it shrunk at least an inch already.

Sierra

Sierra started calming the fire as much as she could. But it wasn't going to do any good if it was just her...

Stella

Stella stood next to Sierra and started bring the fire down little by little. Sierra smiled at her and Stella smiled back. 'Who thought a crazy fire nation girl could turn herself around and help people for once...' Stella thought to herself then she started feeling sad...

Stella's mom

Stella's mom started calming the fire then everyone else started doing the same thing. The fire was almost gone when it suddenly grew big again. Stella's mom knew it wouldn't be easy putting out the fire from the start but not this hard!

Maria

Maria woke up in a house. She was laying down on a soft bed with lots of warm blankets. her foot was raised onto a pillow. She looked around and saw a water tribe woman cooking soup. When the lady turned around and saw Maria she smiled.

Ariana's mom

Ariana's mom was making soup for the air tribe girl when she saw that she was awake. "Good to see your awake! How do you feel?" She asked then she heard a knock on the door. "Hold that answer for just a minute!" Ariana's mom said then she opened the door. Outside was Angela. "Hi Angela! What brings you here?" She asked...
Old 04-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Sukaru

Sand i think. Then I remember that sand can bring down fire.
"Kiba make sand!" I yell, he nods, and soon we are throwing sand at the fire also. The fire goes down just a little.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Maylee

Maylee saw the other Earth-benders throwing sand on the fire and that the little bits of sand were not doing much so she decided to do something more powerful. She spun around quickly and suddenly a sand storm formed around her. She directed it towards the fire and the fire went down a little more the the little bits of sand did but still not enough to make it go out. She repeated the sand storm attack over and over again until she fell down from being dizzy...
Old 04-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Talia
Suddenly Maylee fell in front of me. "Maylee! Are you okay?" I asked her.

Angela
"I need help, and fast!" I told Ariana's mom. "This Fire-tribe boy is hurt really bad! I know that you are almost as good as a doctor, and i need you to help him! I know that he's a fire-bender, but he's my friend. You understand, don't you?" I asked her pleadingly.

Sierra
"Angela better be back with those water-tribe people soon! This fire is spreading fast!" I yelled and tried to put out more flames.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ariana's mom

"Oh my! I would come but there is an Air-bender that I found ealier toady with a broken leg and I can't just leave her here!" Ariana's mom said worriedly. She thought for a minute then went back inside. "I need to go help someone but I don't want to leave you. Do you think you might be able to come??" She asked the girl...

Maria

"I will try to come but last time I tried to walk I couldn't..." Ariana replied.

Ariana's mom

"Don't worry! I will help you!" She said. She helped the girl out of the bed then held onto her as they walk into the forest with Angela...
Old 04-28-2012, 01:21 AM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Angela
"Thank you so much ma'am!" I said to Ariana's mom. Then she took Brandon inside and started healing him. Meanwhile me and the air-bender ran through the village. I helped her if she stumbled. "Fire in the forest! Fire in the forest! Help!" we screamed as we ran. Soon we had an army of Water-benders following us, and we led them into the forest.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:55 AM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Suakru

The fire isn't going down! I get angry, and just start whipping truck loads of sand into the fire.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:45 AM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Angela
I brought all the water-benders into the fire. "The Water-Benders are here!" Sierra cried happily. All the water-benders started throwing water at the fire! Now we had an army of Fire-benders trying to calm the fire, along with four Earth-benders, an army of Water-benders, and even an Air-bender! The fire would soon be nothing!

Old 04-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Maria

The fire nation girl that she met earlier led Maria and the water tribe lady to a clearing surrounded by fire. Maria sat down on a rock and started directing the wind towards the flames. The flames quickly vanished with the help of all 4 tribes. Soon all there was were burned trees...
Old 04-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Angela
Soon the flames vanished. All four tribes had worked together to save the forest! "We did it!" I said excitedly. I was so happy. Maybe now, just maybe, the war would be over! Or at least a truce would be called.....

Old 04-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ariana, her mom and Maria

When the fire was out Ariana's mom came running over and hugged her. "Are you alright Ariana? Were you hurt?" Ariana's mom asked when she finally let go. "I'm fine...But I don't like fire." Ariana replied. Ariana's mom laughed. Ariana secretly thought that she didn't like Fire-benders either but she didn't say anything. "Do you want to come home and get some dinner? You look starving!" Ariana's mom asked. "Sure! Why not!" Ariana laughed then she saw her mom helping an Air-bender girl up. "Who's that?" Ariana asked pointing towards the girl. "Oh my! I never got a chance to ask your name with all the excitement!" Ariana's mom cried. "My name is Maria." Maria replied. "Well its nice to meet you Maria!" Ariana said. "I found her in the village and she broke her leg so I started taking care of her!" Ariana's mom explained. "Thats my mom! Always taking are of hurt people! No matter what tribe there from!" Ariana laughed. "I think we should get home though. Its getting dark!" Ariana's mom said then all 3 of them went back to the water tribe...
Old 04-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Angela
Well, Ariana and her mom and Maria went off, but they didn't take me. i felt kind of hurt at that, especially since Ariana's mom hadn't told me how Brandon was doing. i ran to catch up with them as fast as I could. "Hey, um, ma'am? How is the fire-bender I gave you to take care of?" I asked Ariana's mom.