PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old DS Outfits Guide...yeah, I need help...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
DS Outfits Guide...yeah, I need help...

Bougainvillea
Clover
Cosmos
Curcuma(Ginger)
Dahlia
Gentian
Geranium
Helenium
Iris
Lantana
Nerine
Poinsetta
Pumpkin
Saffron
White Rose
Thanks for your help with these!

Last edited by Lila Mossgarden; 11-10-2009 at 08:50 PM. Reason: changed picture sizes
Old 11-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Founding Fairy
View MissMe's Photo Album
MissMe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Sad
MissMe has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Yes you have got it. The first is the lemon balm and the second is the aster=] Great pictures by the way. Thanks for sharing them. Its cool to see the flowers that inspired them!

Old 11-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Raw Delicacy
View Sushi's Photo Album
Sushi's Fairy
My Mood: Ethereal
Sushi has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Do you happen to know where you can get Lemon Balm in the game? I'm stuck. :P
Old 11-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Junior Pixie
View Rainbowdancer's Photo Album
Rainbowdancer's Fairy
My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowdancer has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
Do you happen to know where you can get Lemon Balm in the game? I'm stuck. :P

You get it on the Tinker Talent bit. What I do is I finish all the revelry prep and blah then I go to the tailor and i have lots of clothes unlocked including the lemon balm. Just to let you know the Lemon balm outfit requires a lot of Lemon balms. By the way I have a pic of the Gingko outfit and here it is!
-Rainbowdancer

Last edited by Rainbowdancer; 11-08-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:45 AM
Raw Delicacy
View Sushi's Photo Album
Sushi's Fairy
My Mood: Ethereal
Sushi has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
No i was wondering where you get the lemon balm, but thanks anyways. :/
Old 11-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 

Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Her are the rest, plus a new one from Lotuspuppy
Aster
EuphorbiaClick the image to view the full version
Gingko
Lemonbalm
Old 11-10-2009, 09:26 PM
~Bump
View foxstripe's Photo Album
foxstripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Lurking
foxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent
Hey amantha can you try mathcing this?

567564.jpg i dont know whats the name

Last edited by foxstripe; 11-15-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:03 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
That's the pansy outfit for garden talents.

BPP
Old 11-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Junior Pixie
View Rainbowdancer's Photo Album
Rainbowdancer's Fairy
My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowdancer has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
The pansy outfit? I've never seen that before. How do you get it?
Old 11-11-2009, 11:49 AM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Creative
Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Heart

Amantha, you're doing an incredible job with this!!

I love seeing the inspiration for our new outfits!

I found out something really interesting about it too... these are the plants in the parks at Disneyland and Disneyworld!

I wondered where they came up with some of these off the wall plants!

I'd like to work with you on this project if you want my help. I know what a pain it is to find these pictures, get a good size and avoid the blurry ones.

You have awesome plant pictures but some of the fairy pictures are not quite complete.

For instance, the Pumpkin outfit is incomplete. That is some stuff she just cobbled together because those shoes are not part of the real pumpkin dress. It comes with thigh high stockings and cute little Mary Jane shoes. She also has the wrong hair piece. There is a little pumpkin hat that goes with it. Trust me on this one. It's my favorite outfit, as my fairy was 'born' on Halloween and she brought the whole outfit to Pixie Hollow with her. If you want to see what it SHOULD look like when complete, check the attachment.

Again, great work on this, my dear! I am so glad to see someone adding a little bit of realism and science here to show that this is not just some poofy dreamworld with no basis in reality at all.

Lotuspuppy - Hungry Chow who is about to look for some chow...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copperhearthalloween001.jpg (66.0 KB, 108 views)
Old 11-11-2009, 11:54 AM
RedRubyRose
View RedRubyRose's Photo Album
RedRubyRose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Annoyed
RedRubyRose has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Those outfits are SO PRETTY!
It is considered unfair that Disney didn't give a HEADS-UP on making an extra slot for those whom already have THREE Fairies!
But that's still nice(for the new fairies), too bad though(although Pre-Beta Fairies got some extra stuffs - badges, clothes & being in the game first...).

Although Members are getting like 2 outfits in December(overall Members might have the outfits... GRADUALLY overtime.

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-22-2010 at 03:58 PM. Reason: poor color choice for default skin
Old 11-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Is a Pixie
View Fantasia's Photo Album
Fantasia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happy
Fantasia has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
This fairy is a little confuzzled!! I don't have Nintendo DS or whatever...YET? Do you guys who have it and the game, actually have all these outfits that you can use in PH?? This will help me decide whether to rush now to buy it or wait for Christmas!! HELP!

Old 11-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Is a Pixie
View Ladymimi's Photo Album
Ladymimi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Valentine's Day Award 2017 Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Sad
Ladymimi has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Shocked oh my my

Wow I love those... they are CUTE.I want those they are lovely wow I am in love with them

The people that play the DS and Pixie Hollow here on line.... what do you think is the most fun game?

Maybe I get out of my membership and buy the DS?????

Please tell me what do you think? I Love to have new nice stuff like those on the DS wow...

I don't like that we lost one store....now that one is only for the basic stuff. wow bad... they need to keep more stuff in that store. I think is a big lost that they have a nice store just for few items

Thanks
Old 11-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase

ABSOLUTELY LOTUSUPPY! I would love to work on it with you! Just let me know. Thanks for the pic!
I'll post it in a sec, Foxstripe!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here they are!
Marigold
Pansy
Pumpkin