PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-06-2013, 03:45 AM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Ella:

The girl that the twins greeted smiled shyly and walked into the shop.
There was a pause of awkward silence.
“3.1415926535897932384626433832795…” Ella began to recite PI.
“Shall we go home?” Jacques asked, laughing.
Ella nodded.
They threw their empty cups into a nearby trash can and rode their bikes home.
Ella was careful to make sure the coffee for her mother didn’t spill. Thankfully, she had recently put more air into her bike tires.
While she was riding, Ella thought of the fairy tales that she had read the other day. Occasionally, she liked to think about fairy tales, they were interesting. Her favorite was Cinderella. She was thinking about that story as she rode home. She thought it would have been wonderful to be at the ball, wearing a gorgeous gown, and dancing with a prince, especially after being tormented by her mean stepsisters.
Even though Cinderella was on her mind, she was still goofing around with Jacques.
“Hey, Ella,” Jacques said.
“Yes?”
“Punch buggy!” Jacques gave her a small punch, it didn’t hurt.
Ella grinned. She spotted a green Beetle. “Green one!”
They were playing that game all the way home.
When they got home, they gave their mother the groceries and the decaf coffee.
“May we ride our bikes some more?” Jacques asked. “The weather’s pretty warm.”
“Sure,” Mom replied. “Just be back before 6:00.”
Ella and Jacques ran back outside and got onto their bikes. They started to bike down the street.
“It looks like someone is visiting the Scott’s,” Ella pointed out. They stopped right outside their house.
“Yeah,” Jacques said. “Don’t they have grandchildren?”
“Yes,” Ella replied. “I think one of them might be our age.”
“Do you know their names?”
“No. It would be nice to meet them, though.”
As if Ella’s wish came true, a girl came running out of the front door. She looked upset.
“Hello,” Ella said to the girl. “Are you okay?”

Last edited by JuliaSnowflake9; 11-06-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:55 AM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
~ Elisabeth~

I went back with Jem to our seats. I look behind me a bit, just to take a good look at the new guy. I gasp then turn back with my eyes wide open. I poke Jem once.
'' Jem! That's the stalker!'' I whisper in an alarmed tone.
Jem frowns '' Are you sure?'' he asks.
'' Yeees!'' I say with a glare.
'' Well... This is bad.''
'' Thank you captain obvious!'' I roll my eyes
'' Shouldn't we tell Shang or something?'' Jem asks smirking.
'' We should. I should. Cause you ruin everything once your mouth opens.''
I quickly get up and walk towards Shang's desk.
'' Shang. We need to talk.'' I say then grab his hand dragging him out.
'' The new guy, Hunter. He's a creep.'' I say, then Shang cuts me off before I could continue.
'' Why? He seems ok.''
I roll my eyes '' Well Hunter has been STALKING me for WEEKS!'' I say, trying to keep my voice low.
'' Uhhhm.. why?'' he asks rising his eyebrow.
'' I DONT KNOW!'' I say in a exasperated tone.
Shang sighs. I could tell he didn't like me nor Jem at all.
'' Just.. be careful around him.'' I say then go back in class.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:56 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Yeah I think everyone should end up at the same school
What if Dove doesn't originally know, but catches them in the act of stowing Astrid away? Hehe! And yes, Dove and Astrid should get along just fine Lillie and Dove on the other hand.... might take them a while
Poor Shang! XD

Ok so who all is in England so far?

Lillie, Astrid, Ivory, Dove, Shang, Elisabeth, James, Hunter, and Marina?
And Anastasia is on her way?
Ella, Jaques, and Ashley are in Virginia, but Ashley is headed to France? And Luke is in France?
Imogen/Dextrous, Maxine, and Stone are in Italy?
Is Trace still in the Caribbean?
Old 11-06-2013, 02:56 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
And Misty, I like Lillie's new appearance! She looks tough, and the green is more Tink-ish.
Thanks! I changed her face a bit as well. I thought the way she looked before made her look older than 14 and I didn't want that.

Marina

I sleep the entire car ride from the airport to Miss Powell’s home. I was able to sleep for a few hours in the airplane, but I still feel exhausted. When we arrive at her house, she nudges me gently.
“We’re here, Marina.”
Yawning, I hop out of the car and begin to take my luggage out of the trunk.
''CLOOOOSE THE LIIIIIIGHHHHHHT!'' I hear a girl shout, laughing hysterically. Quickly turning around, I see at the houses across the street two people are sitting on their window sills pointing lanterns at each other.
''I'M TOO LAZY!'' The boy shouts back. They are both laughing, staring at me. I stare back at them in shock; I’m sure my facial expression is priceless.
''HEEEEY THEREE!'' The girl hollers, waving to me. I raise an eyebrow and turn to Miss Powell.
“And I thought us Americans were considered obnoxious.” I joke.
''Kids! Some want to sleep! Keep it down!'' She shouts angrily. Their laughing stops abruptly. When we enter the house and close the door behind us, we hear the two teenagers burst into laughter again. Miss Powell rolls her eyes. “They don’t do this every night.” She sighs. “I’m so sorry.”
“Oh it’s fine. I had a few neighbors that were sometimes super loud back in California.” I reply. “It’s nothing I can’t get used to.”
Miss Powell leads me upstairs, down a hallway, and to my bedroom. “I’m sorry it’s so plain.” She says, opening the door.
“No, I like it.” I smile, looking around the room. “It’s simple, yet pretty.” The walls are painted a light, sky blue and white furniture is throughout the room. The bed is decorated with frilly white pillows and it has a sky blue comforter with tiny white daisies on it.
“I’m glad you like it. Now you should get some rest, especially if you plan on going to school today.” She replies. Even though I am exhausted, I don’t want to miss a day of school.
“Alright, thanks.” I say. As she exits the room, I sprawl on to the bed and almost immediately fall into a deep sleep.
---------
I only slept for a couple hours before Miss Powell woke me up and told me it was time to go to school. After hurriedly getting ready and eating breakfast, I was out the door and headed to the school.
I’ll admit I feel a little anxious about going.
When I arrive, I hurry into the classroom and sit down at a desk in the middle of the room. Looking around, I notice my “loud neighbors” are there, the girl looks worried about something.
I wonder what’s wrong. I think, pulling my books out of my bag.

Lillie

(Lillie is going to start being unlikeable at times. I’m sorry Hazel! )

"Um..." Dove stutters after an awkward moment of silence. "So... Do you like the house?"
"It's lovely," Ivory replies coolly. “Thank you very much for allowing us to stay here."
"Um... you're welcome?"
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to use the loo."
"Well, do you need me to... show you the way?" Dove asks Ivory.
"No, I'm sure I'll be fine." Ivory replies. "I - we're really looking forward to living here. Can't do that without knowing where to do our own 'business', right?" Ivory cringes at her own words. "Oh wow, I think that was the most AWKWARD thing I've ever said in my life."
"Well, you have a point." I say, grinning.
"I guess I'll add Queen of Awkward to my old Ice Queen title," Ivory smiles, then she mouths something to me. ‘Hiding place for Astrid.’ I smile and nod ever so slightly. She leaves the room and goes upstairs.
“Do you like the house?” Dove asks me. I don’t answer right away. I decided while we were in the car that I was going to act as unlikable as possible, so maybe they would not like me and be forced to return me. Unfortunately, It wasn’t working with Miss Grace, but it was working wonders with Dove. She already despises me, but that isn’t hard for me to deal with since I genuinely don’t like her. She irritates me.
I take a moment and survey the room, my nose scrunched up ever so slightly. Then, I stroll over to a mirror on the wall.
“It’s alright, I guess.” I sniff. I make sure my hair is perfectly in the high bun I always have it, then turn back to Dove. “I was expecting a bit more.” Dove looks taken aback. I turn back to the mirror, smirking.
“So, if your aunt decides to adopt me, we’ll be seeing each other every single day.” I continue, trying to convince her that this is NOT what she wants... that shouldn’t be hard. I turn to look at Dove over my shoulder. “Won’t that be exciting?”
(Again, I am SO sorry Hazel!!! I feel so bad making Lillie be so rude to Dove!)

Last edited by Misty_12; 11-06-2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Added Lillie
Old 11-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

Tinker Talent
~ James ~

Elis comes back in class with a depressed look on her face. She sits down then lets her head fall on the desk while murmuring something that sounded like a "ouch". My eyes get wider.
" Elis? Are you ok? Did he do something to you?" I ask worried.
She lifts her head looking at me " No.. Im fine" she says. Her forehead was turning red-ish.
I roll my eyes knowing that something that upset her actually happened.
" Wanna talk about it?" I ask and she shakes her head.
Right before she would drop her head on the table again I place my hand on her desk so she wouldnt hurt herself again.
" Thanks.." she whispers and I sigh.
" We'll talk about it at lunch break." I almost sounded like I was ordering.
" F-fine." she says when class starts.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Stone

Dexter smiled. " Okay, I'll go. " Stone happily cuffed his ear. " Ooh, dare yoo arr! " A screechy voice cooed from behind. It was Chipmunk and Squirrel, the two vultures. " We where lookin' for ya. " Squirrel said " I sees you have found your brotherr. " Chipmunk added. Stone tilted her head. " He IS my brother? " They nodded. " Aye, well times be a wastin, kiddies. Get on our backs, we be takin' you to where you be needin' to be. "

The flight was long. It lasted about seven sunrises. Finally, they perched on a landing on a seethrough closed opening high on an upwalker structure. " This bees our final stop. G'luck, kiddies " They quickly flew off. " Stone snorted. " Well that's just great! What're we supposed to do NOW? "

( If anyone wants Stone and Dexter, feel free to find them :0 )
Old 11-06-2013, 10:02 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
\What if they go to the school that Marina, Elisabeth, James, Hunter, and Shang are at, they're just in a lower grade?
Aww, thank you for your compliment my writing, Night Wish! I started writing stories when I was nine, and developed from there. Also, an attic would be perfect! Since they'll be spending a lot of time up there because of Astrid, maybe that's where she, Dove, and Lillie can find out about their ancestry? I'm hoping that Dove will be in on stowing away Astrid? I think Dove and Astrid will get along, because Wendy and Peter did.)
Those sound like great ideas, Hazy! Yes, Dove can be let in on the secret. And I like your idea about school. And wow, nine years old? I was writing stories then too, but they were terrible.
(There's a reason I made Iv leave Dove and Lillie alone. I thought I'd let them have their first meeting.)
And you know, we don't have to play all of this to be exactly like the original fairy tales. I'm just remembering that Peter Pan and Tink eventually kind of grow apart, and I don't want that for Lillie and Astrid.
Also, if we're going by the original fairy tales, the addition of Ivory there is kind of... strange. When I first made the character, I never really noticed that she was getting in the middle of the Never Land crowd! Oh well.
Anyway, I'm hoping we can edit the fairy tales a little. I'll post my part in a few minutes.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:56 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Ashley

I was only a few yards down the block when a girl and boy - they looked very similar - asked me if I was ok. My cheeks flushed red. I wiped a tear then nodded.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just had a small misunderstanding."
"Oh," Says the girl. "Well i'm Gabriella, but you can call me Ella! And this is my brother Jacques!" She nudges him with her elbow. He nods his head up like a boy would. Tsh. Logan would like him.
"Oh, well I should be going." I say looking around.
"NO WAIT!" The boy shouts.
I make a confused face. "Yes....?"
"Uh, wanna join us? We're going uh bike riding."
Ella looks at him funnily.
"I don't have my bike with me..." I say.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I agree that they shouldnt be exactly the same. Especially since hunter might fall in love with dove i think they should have some of the same tendencies, but ultimately they are different people from their ancestors.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:16 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List

I guess the house wasn't really that big, comparatively. For a girl who'd lived in tiny apartments, and later, orphanages, all her life, it was huge. It's not that my family is poor, exactly. It was just that my parents always tried to make us as unnoticeable as possible, living on the outskirts of London, in the poorest neighborhoods.
I paused on the steps of the second floor, seeing a set of smaller steps leading up further. A third floor?
Curious, I went up those steps, gently pushing open the small door at the top. It wasn't another floor, like I'd thought. It was an attic, small and cramped, but oddly cozy. Full of boxes, old furniture, and strange artifacts from all sorts of time periods.
Lots of hiding places... perfect for Astrid. All we need to do is clean up a little. I smiled. Mission complete.
Out of curiosity, I went over to a box and opened it. It was full of what looked like children's fairy tale books. I flipped one open, stopping at a beautiful page decorated with intricate snowflakes and glittering icicles. I read the title. The Snow Queen.
I laughed to myself."Figures. Of all stories, of course I'd pick this one."
But I've actually never read this one before. When I was young, my parents read me all kinds of fairy tales, Mother Goose, Hans Christian Anderson, the Brothers Grimm... Even when they got dark and creepy, my parents insisted on me knowing them. Fairy tales tell lessons, they tell me.You'd do well to learn from them.
And my mother would tell me to pretend I was one of the beautiful princesses, or the daring heroines. Maybe, someday, she told me, smiling as if at a secret joke. You'll be one of them.
But I've never heard of the Snow Queen before.
I couldn't help myself. I flipped the pages, seeing a picture that stops me cold.
A picture of a girl with long silvery blonde hair and ice-shattering blue eyes. Her skin was so pale it looked translucent, and her face was pointed and angular, almost elfish.
She looks just like me...
Unsettled, I tried to brush it off. Probably just a coincidence. I can't be the only Scandinavian girl around here. I should get back to Lillie.
But I couldn't help but wonder...

(I'm making the storybook up, by the way.)
Old 11-07-2013, 03:35 AM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Ella:

"Are you okay?" Jacques and Ella asked.
"Yes," the girl replied. "I'm fine. I just had a small misunderstanding."
"Oh," Ella said. "Well I'm Daniella, but you can call me Ella, and this is my brother, Jacques." Ella gently nudged him with her elbow.
Jacques nodded.
"Oh, well," the girl said. "I should be going."
"No! Wait!" Jacques shouted.
The girl looked confused. "Yes?"
"Uh..." Jacques hesitated. "Wanna join us? We're going... uh... bike riding."
Ella gave Jacques a weird look. He never acted this way. First that weird nod, second, that stutter. He never stutters!
"This is weird," Ella thought to herself. "He can be a tiny bit nervous at times, but he is NEVER like this!
"I don't have any bike with me..." The girl said.
"That's okay," Ella said. "We have an extra one in our shed. Our house is just down the street. We could get it for you if you want to come."
"Okay," the girl said. "I'm Ashley."
They walked to Ella's and Jacques' house. Jacques ran into the house and got the shed key. He came back through the gate that lead to their huge backyard with a bike. The Jacques handed Ashley the bike.
Jacques still seemed extremely nervous. He never was like this.
"Thank you," Ashley said. They started riding down the street.
"Where are you from?" Ella asked Ashley. Jacques was being oddly quiet.
"Upstate New York."
"That's cool!" Ella looked at Jacques. "Are you okay, Jacques?"
"What?" Jacques asked, he was distracted by something. "Oh... Yeah, I'm fine."
Old 11-07-2013, 03:46 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Ashley:

"That's okay," Ella said. "We have an extra one in our shed. Our house is just down the street. We could get it for you if you want to come."
"Okay," I said. I think I should introduce myself... "I'm Ashley."
We walked to Ella's and Jacques' house. Jacques ran into the house and got the shed key. He came back through the gate that lead to their huge backyard with a bike. The Jacques handed Ashley the bike.
"Thank you," I said. We started riding down the street.
"Where are you from?" Ella asked me.
"Upstate New York."
"That's cool!" Ella looked at Jacques. "Are you okay, Jacques?"
"What?" Jacques asked, he was distracted by something. "Oh... Yeah, I'm fine."
I looked at him funnily. When we stopped at a curb to drink water, I threw my thick hair into a ponytail.
"Hey Jacques," I say.
He turns to me so suddenly its weird.
"You know I have a younger brother? You kinda seem alike in a way. Maybe I should introduce you to him."
He begins to perk up after that.

(Question for Julie: Who is the girl from the car? At first I thought it was me...)

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 11-18-2013 at 01:26 AM. Reason: No More Luke.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:40 AM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tinker Talent
~ James~

When the bell rang I dragged Elis outside the class then to the school yard.
'' Now. Tell. Me.'' I say and she rolls her eyes
'' Well I just realized that we should stop trying to talk with Shang because he obviously hates us. ''
'' Wow. You just realized that NOW?! It was obvious that the guy dislikes us ever since we first met him.'' I roll my eyes and she sighs.
'' Yeah your right. Also when I went to tell him about Hunter it was so EMBARRASSING!''
'' Shhh, it's ok'' I say while patting her on the head.
'' Jem. Don't pat me. I'm not a dog!!'' she complains then I mess her hair.
'' Anywaaays, what are we going to do about Hunter?'' I ask as we sit on the grass.
'' Well.. I guess we should try to avoid him?'' Elis shrugs.
'' Wouldn't it be too weird if we all of a sudden avoided him ? We've just been all nice to him and stuffs.''
'' Well.. I don't know then.. ''
'' But what if hes not the creepy stalker?'' I smirk
'' He is.'' she rolls her eyes
'' If you say so.. But what if he isn't? How can we even know if its him or not?'' I ask and she lays on the grass.
'' I got no idea.''
'' Useless as always'' I joke.
'' Mean as always.'' she murmurs.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:24 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
I agree that they shouldnt be exactly the same. Especially since hunter might fall in love with dove i think they should have some of the same tendencies, but ultimately they are different people from their ancestors.
I definitely agree. And Hunter will end up with Dove? Hazy, you're writing a love story with your other character? Cool.
And I guess all the Never Land people can make up their own minds about Ivory, since she wasn't originally part of their stories.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
( I need someone to find Stone and Dexterous, if you please. Just open a window... and voila! )