PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
( Hey, I have an idea! How about Stone and Dextrous are siblings, but where separated for some reason? )
Old 10-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerise_Ivory_Electro View Post

Appearance: Short black fringe bob, 6'11, natural tan colored skin, dancers body
Do you mean 5'11''?
Old 10-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Name: Trace Mellows
Descendant of: Wendy Darling
Where are you from: UK
Where are you now: Caribbean
Appearance: Attached Below
Personality: Adventurous, curious, calm, happy
Other: Sister of Dove

Last edited by Daisybelle; 11-02-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hmm... well I suppose he could try to capture them Hazy... or try to keep them from finding their histories... I was thinking they would each have records of their past and their family's struggles that they have to find and unlock in order to really learn what happened.
It looks like Daisybelle has Wendy already. Sorry Hazy! And I think Hunter having a weakness like a lover would be a good idea.

Lillie and I talk the rest of dinnertime. I'm so happy I have a friend now!
“I wonder if Miss Molly will tell us a story again tonight.” Lillie says smiling. "I love the one about Neverland."
"Oh my gosh!!! Me too!!! Its my favorite!!!!" I practically squeal in excitement.
"No way!!! This is so awesome!!!"
"I know!!! I can ask her to tell more Neverland stories tonight if you want." I say, smiling shyly.

(Sorry its so short! I will try to post later)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:12 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:41 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
So sorry that I haven't been posting! Here's my first post.

Dear Iv,
I watched you turn twelve today. Only twelve years old... it still seems so young. Too young for what I know is ahead of you.
How I long to share everything I know with you, my darling. The wonders of what I know! But I fear the information is too dangerous. You're still so young...
You are the last of the Fayes, Ivory, and you haven't even begun to realize what that means. Your legacy, your destiny...
If you're reading this, Ivory, please forgive me. Just know... just know that I never wanted this. If anything happens, if we are separated, please go to these people. I've attached their names and addresses. Please, go to them. They are like you.
I love you, now and always, no matter what.
Mom

Less than two months after she wrote the letter, she and my father vanished off the face of this Earth. I haven't seen or heard from them since.
My hands clench around the letter, crumpled and tear stained. What did she mean, asking for my forgiveness? And the rest of it doesn't make much sense either.
Get yourself together, Ivory. You know what you have to do.
Even if I didn't want to listen to my mother, I know I need to get out. I can't - I won't - live out the rest of my life like this. A faded memory, a forgotten echo.
Here in this orphanage, I may as well not exist. They never give me enough to eat, enough to wear and to keep warm. It's a good thing the cold never bothers me.
I glance outside. It's time. I'm leaving, and I'm going to those people my mom told me to see. People "like me". What did that mean? They're blue-eyed blondes too? They also have cryptic letters from their long-lost parents?
Yes, most people get tender last words. I get tender last words and a wild-goose chase through London. Yes, you are perfectly welcome to put my family photo next to "dysfunctional" in the dictionary. Or maybe not, since the said photo is perfectly nonexistent.
Still, I may as well go to London. It's not like I have anywhere better to go. What is there for an orphaned thirteen-year-old nobody wants to adopt?
From my mom's letter, you'd think my life was a fairy tale, and I was the so-called "Chosen One". Ha. If there's a happily ever after in sight, I'm not seeing it.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:25 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rosey Trio View Post
( Hey, I have an idea! How about Stone and Dextrous are siblings, but where separated for some reason?)
(Ooh, that sounds interesting! Writers block demolished!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post

Do you mean 5'11''?
(Yes, I've gotten off the laptop, which keyboard hates me. I'll edit that.)

I ate the orphanages disgusting peach cobbler. The girl next to me, Ainsley, smiled because she thought it was "Yummalicious,". She was extremely chubby, and even ate the burnt pieces of fish from the skillet. We called her Orange. Maybe because she was round and plump and had such a horrible spray tan? The world may never know... How she got a spray tan. She stood up and asked me her usual question. "Do you want that, Maxy?" "No, I do not." I stood up as she sat down, and went outside to see my parents. "Nice CEO outfit, Dad." He was trying to get a CEO job, and was wearing a nice suit. "Won the lottery yet, Mom?" She smiled and shook her head. They looked like such an odd couple. Dad had fair skin and brown hair, while Mom looked... Well... Like everyone else from where she's from. My mom is Indian, with long black unmanageable hair, and natural tan skin. She was beautiful. My Mom was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a sweater. "We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Jobs!" My Dad joked. "So, hows the apartment coming along?" I smiled. I was making a small apartment for my ants. Ok, for my ant. But still. "We've gotta go, Maxy. I'll-" My Mom cut in. "WE'LL see you later, hon." We did a dual french kiss like on T.V, and I hugged my Dad goodbye. I walked back into the orphanage to see Orange just finishing her peach cobbler. "How was it?" "Yummalicious," she gleefully answered.

I yawned and woke up. "Italy, Italy, what do you see? You can't see anything but sweet Italy!" was my morning jingle. It was me and Marcia's day out. I got dressed in a white low-collar sweater and a pair of ripped bleached blue jeans. I took my hair out of my twin braids. I dyed the tips brown, because Marcia suggested it would look cool.

(edit: Would it be ok to occasionally make Dextrous have his thoughts of his own since Stone and Dextrous are siblings? Or would that be like having too many characters?)

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 10-30-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:08 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Trace

"Shh! It's time to go to sleep girls!" Miss Sterling was saying that twenty times.
I walked over to bed and pulled my covers to my face. Miss Sterling was coming around and making sure everyone is in bed. Everyone was fast asleep. Only, I was fake sleeping. When everything is silent and everyone was asleep, I am going to sneak out to the shore. There is a passageway from the big closet to the playroom, which is not really used for playing, it is rarely used. In the playroom there is a door which leads outside. I go in and open the door very carefully. I do this every time and it works! Uh oh. Miss Sterling reaches over to kiss my cheek. I try to stay still and not laugh. I can't help it!

I slowly close the door behind me and run to the shore. The moonlight is bright and shines upon the water. Splash! Ahhhh!!! "Soop! Where do you want to take me?" I
whisper.

Last edited by Daisybelle; 10-31-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:19 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Lillie

"Oh my gosh!!! Me too!!! It’s my favorite!!!!" Astrid says excitedly.
"No way!!! This is so awesome!!!" I exclaim.
"I know!!! I can ask her to tell more Neverland stories tonight if you want." She suggests.
“Yes, please do!!” I say, grinning.
Astrid asks Miss Molly, and before I know it, we are all crowded around listening to another exciting story about Neverland.
In the middle of the story, I glance behind me. Astrid is sitting on the window seat, gazing out the window at the stars. I walk over and sit on the other side of the seat.
“Wouldn’t it be so much fun to go to Neverland?” I ask Astrid. “I like to believe that it’s real, and the only thing stopping me from going there is not being able to fly!”
Old 10-31-2013, 03:53 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Ashley Scott

*Thwunk*
My arrow hit the center circle of the target.
It was so old, it began to split in two. "There goes another," I sigh.
I shivered. It was getting chilly these days. Soon I'd be back in school. Stuck in a classroom. Trying to pay attention to an Algebra 1 course...
But sooner, we're going to visit family in Virginia and Scotland. My dad's parents are in Virginia, and my mother's are in Scotland.
Scotland is always the best trip. They have the BEST archery contests!!
"Ashley!" My mother calls from inside. "Is your suitcase packed? We catch the plane early in the morning!"
"Almost..." I respond. As in, no its not packed. I didn't feel like it.
I gather all of the arrows and toss them in the bin.
On my way in the door I take a peek on what my brother is doing in the living room.
"We have got him. Stand clear of target." The TV set says.
Ugh these stupid boy video games.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 11-18-2013 at 01:14 AM. Reason: No more Luke
Old 10-31-2013, 11:44 AM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow

Name: Rose Starbloom
Descendant of: Rosetta
Where are you from: Rockville, Maryland
Where are you now: New York City, New York
Appearance: red curly hair, cute pink dress, blue eyes
Personality: Smart, Upbeat, Happy, Fun, Old Soul, and excited
Other: Loves being a fairy and is an actress and dancer

Could you save a slot for me, Liri? Thanks!

Love,
Rose

Last edited by Onionleaf; 11-01-2013 at 01:34 AM. Reason: personal information
Old 10-31-2013, 09:09 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent

"You have GOT to be kidding me." I stared up at the building in front of me. Of all places, an orphanage. Like the one I just escaped from. "Is this some sort of cosmic joke?" I exclaimed out loud.
Well, if it is, then I'm the punch line.
This is all my mother left me. A single address, and it happens to be this place. I'm not sure whether I should burst out laughing or start crying.
I remember the year I'd spent at the orphanage outside London. My life wasn't perfect before, but at least I wasn't so alone. Though sympathy was worn on their faces like a obligatory, meaningless mask, not a single one of my old friends visited me. They didn't want to be associated with the freak, the girl whose parents left without a word and never returned. The others at the orphanage tried, in the beginning, tried to make me be like everyone else. Perfect, obedient little children who dreamed of going to faraway lands with sparkly unicorns and rainbow-colored skies.
From the very start, my parents didn't raise me to be a normal girl.
You're special, Ivory, and others want to hurt you because of it. Never forget, baby girl. People are dangerous if you let them become close to you.
I guess that was true. I trusted my parents and they abandoned me. I trusted my friends and they turned their backs when I needed them the most.
Come on, Iv. You don't need them. Learn not to need them.
It's for the best. I probably won't know how to be a friend even if I had one.
I take a deep breath and hold back the urge to cry. Whenever I sobbed over my mom's letter at the orphanage, the matron would look at me and say, "It's been months, little girl. Get over it. No family will want to adopt you and all your issues."
Turned out, she was right.
Crying never solved my problems before, and it won't now. I imagine the tears inside me freezing, becoming hard, solid ice. Filling myself with it, letting my emotions freeze out.
Be strong. Hold it back. You are ice, and ice doesn't have to feel.
I have always loved the cold. When you're cold, you don't have to hurt.
Turning around, I knock on the door of the London orphanage.

(Liri, Misty, do you mind if Ivory goes to the same orphanage you're at? Hope you don't mind me joining you... The story I'm giving Iv is that her mother somehow knew about the records, documents, whatever that tells about our pasts and that's why she had to disappear. She sent Ivory to the orphanage to find Astrid and Lillie, do you mind if I write it that way? I know Iv isn't the sweetest person out there, she's kind of someone who was abandoned all her life and that's why she's a little, well, harsh. Sorry if you don't like her character.)
Old 11-01-2013, 01:08 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I looked up. "Indie girl, upsy daisy. Now." Said the rocker helper, Bill(ie) Gates. She was horrible, mean, and selfish. That's why we call her Billie Gates. He's the most NON-generous man in the world. "Listen here, chica ma-ma-ci-ta," I said, which sounded awfully weird, even with my light accent. "I am Indian, BILLIE-Um, I mean, B-b-b-Michealla, um, Bloomibergs..." "What's the DIFF, Tiff??" Great. Gained and lost confidence. That'll get me lots of friends. "It's Maxi- Forget it." I pushed her out of the way, sort-of slightly, and walked to the front.

"Yes, I saw this lovely young lady outside."

I ran, right then.
And I'm not coming back.
Not until I find them.

Because I'm not getting adopted, until I can say:

"Hi Mommy!!!! Oh Daddy!!! I missed you-ou-ou-ou~!~!"
Old 11-01-2013, 02:57 AM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Ella:

“Race ya!” Ella said, running towards a tall pine tree in their huge back yard. Jacques, Ella’s twin brother, also ran to that tree. They both raced to get to the top, but Ella got to the top before Jacques did.
Ella grabbed the ball that had accidentally gotten up there when the twins were playing an interesting game of catch with it. They were trying to see how high they could throw it and keep it from ever hitting the ground.
“At least it didn’t hit the ground, Ella,” Jacques called from the middle branch. “And how do you climb so fast?”
“This isn’t a normal speed for climbing?” Ella joked.
They both climbed down and started throwing the ball as high as they could.
“That was really high!” Jacques said as he caught the ball. He threw it back to Ella. “Wanna do something else? I’m kind of getting tired of this.”
“Yeah, I agree,” Ella caught the ball. “Shall we go search in the attic some more?”
“Sure,” Jacques said excitedly. The twins had been going through the attic, looking at the cool stuff up there. They went inside, closing the door behind them, and put the ball away. Then they ran upstairs and climbed the ladder into the attic.
They started searching through boxes, putting aside the ones that they finished going through. Ella pulled a box closer to her and opened it.
“Jacques,” Ella almost shouted. “This one is full of fairy tale books!”
Jacques came over. He picked up a few books from the box.
“Winnie the Pooh… Peter Pan… Alice in Wonderland…” He began read the names of the books.” Cinderella… Pinocchio… Rapunzel … Sleeping Beauty… The Snow Queen… Beauty and the Beast… so many books!”
“Let’s read them!” Ella said.

Jacques:

Jacques and Ella had finished reading a bunch of fairy tales that they found in a large box a few days ago. They were now looking through the boxes in the attic again.
“Hey, Ella,” Jacques said, he was holding a book in his hand. “Check out this.”
Jacques gave Ella the book and waited as she looked inside it.
“This looks like a journal,” Ella said.
“Whose is it?” Jacques asked.
“I don’t know,” She gave him the journal.
Jacques looked through it. “I don’t see any name,” he said.
“Maybe we should read through it carefully. We might find out who wrote it.”
Old 11-01-2013, 03:35 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Name: Anastasia (but everyone usually calls her Ana)
Descendant of: Cinderella's evil stepsister, Anastasia
Where are you from: Wherever Cinderella's from (the kingdom?)
Where are you now: California, USA
Appearance:

Personality: Anastasia is a little clumsy, has good intentions, and she tries to make others happy (often sacrificing her own happiness in the process).
Other: Works in the family's bakery business that has been owned for so long, her parent's can't remember who started it! She also can't play the flute for her life, but her parents insist on her taking it for "cultural experiences" (whatever that means.)

Will post later.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 11-03-2013 at 05:32 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:04 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Starbloom View Post
Name: Rose Starbloom
Descendant of: Rosetta
Where are you from: Rockville, Maryland
Where are you now: New York City, New York
Appearance: red curly hair, cute pink dress, blue eyes
Personality: Smart, Upbeat, Happy, Fun, Old Soul, and excited
Other: Loves being a fairy and is an actress and dancer

Could you save a slot for me, Liri? Thanks!

Love,
Rose
Um... Rose... they need to be at least thirteen... and also she would be from Neverland, Pixie Hollow...

And that sounds fine Night Wish. They all have to meet up eventually.

And Electro, I'm not sure.... you can have him interact and maybe tell you something occasionally I suppose.... Just don't use him a ton........

In the middle of the story, Lillie walks over and joins me at the window seat. We look out at the stars together.
“Wouldn’t it be so much fun to go to Neverland?” she asks me. “I like to believe that it’s real, and the only thing stopping me from going there is not being able to fly!”
I smile back at her, "Me too. I would love to be in Neverland. It feels... special. Like I would belong there. I don't know... seems kinda silly..."
"Not at all! I feel that way too." Lillie says.
"Yeah... I guess I've always felt some sort of connection with it, even though its just a story."
"What if it isn't?" She suddenly blurts out.
"Isn't what?" I ask, turning to look into her earnest eyes.
"What if Neverland isn't just a story? What if its real?!?" Lillie gets more excited by the moment.
"That would be... amazing." I say softly, turning to gaze at the stars again.

Suddenly, I see a star begin to blink, getting very bright. I gasp aloud, and Lillie turns to see the star as well.
"Whoa! Is that... could that be...?" I stutter out in shock.
"Unbelievable! This is incredible!" She practically squeals, but softly so we don't draw attention.
"Second star to the right, and straight on til morning..." I whisper, amazed as the star glows seemingly in response to the phrase.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:13 AM.