PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old What New Hair Colors/Styles Would You Like to See?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:10 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I wish they would release more ways to highlight per hairstyle like a range of several options from just one streak to very highlighted, or thin highlights to wide, bold streaks-- IMO there's some hairstyle highlights that work very well but many that just look odd/don't work for my tastes.
I'd like them to make it were you could have darker or lighter highlights because if you have dark hair sometimes it's hard to see the highlight or with light hair it's too overwhelming.
I'd like to be able to add beads or sparkles.
Also (I know fairies have been asking for years and they've not listened) but I would love to be able to keep hairstyles and even hair colors after I've bought them, because I'd love to be able to change up my hair as the mood strikes without having to go back to Shelly's loose my previous style and spend more every time.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I wish they would bring out cooler hairstyles for the sparrowmen, a lot of the ones they have are so ugly! How about some longer locks? And ones that don't look so pasty or made form plastic
Old 06-14-2012, 01:00 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Maybe some more curly styles? And I think PH should have more longer styles.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:10 AM
fly by night
View Nightwing's Photo Album
Nightwing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
All Site Party Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Disney
Nightwing has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
I wish they would bring out cooler hairstyles for the sparrowmen, a lot of the ones they have are so ugly! How about some longer locks? And ones that don't look so pasty or made form plastic

I agree! And maybe some more long Rock'n Roll hairstyles. I saw some sparrow men wearing one with a wild bang but it seems they aren't available any more.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
I agree! And maybe some more long Rock'n Roll hairstyles. I saw some sparrow men wearing one with a wild bang but it seems they aren't available any more.
That would be neat to have them release Rock'n Roll styles. Leaf probably wouldn't be seen with one, but I'm sure other people would love them.
Most likely that what you saw was the headpiece from the Rock n' Roll Outfit Collection released in February.
If they are starting to sell wigs already, then why not sell new hairstyles too?

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-15-2012, 04:58 PM
BK
View Tiger_Mangolily's Photo Album
Tiger_Mangolily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Demure
Tiger_Mangolily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
Hmm... I looked in the Hollow today and I think they should have more hairstyles like mine (currently) and Olivia's(Olivia, we have the same exact hair front AND back!), like you guys all said, more long and flowing. Personally I think that would be nice.

For the dyes/hair-colors/highlights part, I agree that being able to dye your hair with any dye that you have in your pouch would be nice for some dyes that you buy don't go as well with your clothes as they do with your hair and you are just thinking, "Man, if only I could have that dye put into my hair!" I think Hummingbird Purple Hair Dye would look really good on Tiger or Amethyst (Crystal prefers pink/blue)

I'm happy with the highlights PH has, although I'm not a fan of using them.

Tiger
Old 07-19-2012, 08:49 PM
fly by night
View Nightwing's Photo Album
Nightwing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
All Site Party Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Disney
Nightwing has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Most likely that what you saw was the headpiece from the Rock n' Roll Outfit Collection released in February.
If they are starting to sell wigs already, then why not sell new hairstyles too?
Yes, that's it, Alexia! So it was a wig… makes me think of something: why not buy hairstyles like clothes/wigs so everyone could dye their hair like you dye clothes and you could change the hairstyle like you change your clothes… maybe a new idea to send to the Never Council…

Old 07-19-2012, 09:06 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
For hairstyles, I've been thinking ''how about a LAYERED (did I spell that right?) hairstyle!'' I think maybe we need more light browns or brown/red hair colors.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Just glow with it! :)
View _Maggie_'s Photo Album
_Maggie_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: fairyish
_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust
Light Talent
I agree with Scarlet-we SHOULD have layered hairstyles! I think we should be able to customize the amount of highlights we have. On the back of my hair, I have no highlights, but on my bangs, it is totally visible! We need more variety in hair colors. Maybe more natural reds and blonds, and even more brown shades?