PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Wizard101 - Is anyone playing?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-07-2015, 01:17 AM
Still so much to learn...
View AmberRosevine's Photo Album
AmberRosevine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Extra Life 2014 Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Animal's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: BerryNice
AmberRosevine has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
What a wonderful idea Onionleaf!

I would love to meet up in W101 with all the fairies here! I have several decent-sized characters, though I currently lack a sub to the game. Sadly, I am afraid that tomorrow might not be the best day for me. I just now found out about the meeting and was planning on getting some work done tomorrow. I will try my best to make it though!

Will post the character here if I can make it, because I have no idea who I am taking yet!
Old 04-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thank you all for being so supportive! I really am sorry for the short notice, and I really appreciate that so many of you agreed to come.

@Em: I didn't know there was a Pixie realm available, it sounds like the perfect meeting place, thanks!

3pm was simply a suggestion from my part for the earliest time when I could come (as I'm usually online at a later time because of the time zone difference). I caught a cold today so I might have to give myself a bit more time to get up tomorrow morning, so I'll come on over at 3:30. You can use the 30 minutes prior to the official starting time to get used to the game mechanics, find your way around and see what it's like if you're a new player.

Without further ado, here's all you need to know for tomorrow:

Wizard101 Meet & Greet

When: 3:30pm PST, Tuesday April 7
Where: The Commons (in Wizard City), in the Pixie realm/server. We'll gather under the tree next to the central pond (close to the teleport destination in Wizard City)
Duration: At least one of us will definitely be around in The Commons until 4:30pm - we'll see how it goes!
What if plans change?/I can't find anyone?/Help!: Check this thread - it will be kept up-to-date with all the happenings.

Host: Look for Alexis LightHeart - that way you'll know you're in the right place

A couple of Tips:
  • If you'd like to avoid the last minute rush to the destination, station your character in the area before you exit out of the game. That way, the next time you log in, you'll already be there.
  • Free up some space in your Friends list!
  • Again, give yourself some time prior to 3:30 if you're new to the game.
  • If you have any questions prior to or during the event, post them here.

Here is Em's guide to switching Realms:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules
For those that do not know how to change realms, click on your spellbook in the bottom right corner to open it. Click on the gear icon (Options), which is the second to last button (above the "X" to close button) along the right-hand side. From there, select the Realms tab at the top (it is the second from the right). Scroll through the list of servers until you find the Pixie Realm. Click on it and click on the "Go To Realm" button. You will end up in the exact same spot in the game only on a different server (just like it worked in Pixie Hollow).
Hopefully I didn't miss anything. I will see you all there!
Remember that the itinerary isn't set in stone, so if you have any fun suggestions for what to do together (during the time after 4pm), make sure to bring your ideas to the table.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 04-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
For me, I have some free time now, so instead of having my schedule all clogged up with stuff until 6:00 PST, I can be there at 3:30! See you there in a few hours!
Old 04-07-2015, 08:13 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I should be able to make it, so, see you guys there!
Old 04-07-2015, 09:21 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I'll see you all there! I may be there a little before 3:30, maybe around 3:20. (most likely wading amongst myself in the pond, as I do. )

I am Sammy!

Last edited by kass101; 04-07-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
We've gathered quite a number of pix- er, wizards out here already! If you'd like to share by what name you are logging into, you can post it here to avoid confusion. Or just come along and introduce yourself in the game, but you might have to think creatively around the word filter to avoid the dots (...).

Old 04-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Still so much to learn...
View AmberRosevine's Photo Album
AmberRosevine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Extra Life 2014 Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Animal's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: BerryNice
AmberRosevine has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
Is anyone still there? I am going to log on to check my plants, so I want to drop by and say "Hello!"
Old 04-08-2015, 12:08 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Glad so many fairies could make it! We are still at Mommy 2 Jules estate and chatting. Today was such a fun meet and greet, I cannot wait for the next one!

Click here to see some of the screenshots, and here is one of the big group shots.

Click the image to view the full version

I'll be uploading more later!

Last edited by Tiramisu; 04-08-2015 at 12:14 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
I can't wait to meet up again, either! It was so much fun meeting up!
Old 04-08-2015, 01:37 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I had a lovely time! Thank you for making my evening most enjoyable. Pixie hugs to you all! I can't wait for the next one either.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 04-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Wow!! What a fantastic turnover! We've chatted our wings pointed hats off during the past three hours. Iridian Emeraldglade (M2J) had given us a tour of her superbly furnished estates, so a big thanks to her! Even with the distractions from other players (like the photo bombs ) and the teleporting, we all managed to stick together. I've shared a bunch of laughs and smiles along the way, as well as learned some new things about the game. Overall, it's been a blast and I hope to see you all again in the game soon.

I also hope you managed to befriend all the pixie wizards, and if you missed the opportunity to come, we'll be sure to gather at another time, hopefully either next week or the week after.
If you'd like some help with a particular quest, or would just like to let others know you are currently online, feel free to post in this thread whenever you wish.

Thanks so much for the update on the thread Tiramisu, the screenshots look spell-tastic!

Old 05-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It was awesome!!! I have open space tomorrow...anyone want to meet up then?
Old 05-10-2015, 01:24 AM
Animal Talent~
View Sunflower_Muddyfoot's Photo Album
Sunflower_Muddyfoot's Fairy
My Mood: Dreamy
Sunflower_Muddyfoot has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Innocent

I used to play Wizard 101 but I got bored of it... :/ I think I still have it downloaded on my computer though, so I might make a new account and try it out again
(Update) Made a new account!

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 05-10-2015 at 07:36 PM. Reason: removed personal information
Old 05-10-2015, 03:46 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
It was awesome!!! I have open space tomorrow...anyone want to meet up then?
What time? What server? What place in Wizard 101?

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 05-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Glad you liked it Rainbowswirls! Sure we can have another meet-up, it's never too late to plan another one.
I'll check this thread tomorrow (May 10) when I'm free (around 3pm PST) and can come along to visit if anyone will be online at that time.