PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Clickables Clearance SALE

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Clickables Clearance SALE

The Disney OUTLET has the clickables on SALE!

Clickables Sale Link

Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Charms
Starter Set -- Jewelry Box
(Item #63114P)
Was:$39.95 Sale: $16.99

Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Game
(Item #63113P)
Was:$19.95 Sale: $8.99

Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Friendship Bracelet --
Blue-----(Item #63111P)
Purple---(Item #63109P)
Pink-----(Item #63110P)
Was:$24.95 Sale: $8.99

Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Fawn's Charms
Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Iridessa's Charms
Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Queen Clarion's Charms
Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Rosetta's Charms
Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Silvermist's Charms
Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Vidia's Charms

Was: $6.95 Sale $1.99

Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Forest Charms and Bracelet
Disney Fairies Clickables™ Fairy Meadow Charms and Bracelet

Was: $9.95 Sale $4.99

Old 06-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Awesome! thx for posting this tex!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Summer is coming :)
View Sahara Islandheart's Photo Album
Sahara Islandheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Participation Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Artistic
Sahara Islandheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Oh my! What a good time to start my clickables collection. What exactly is a disney outlet?
Old 06-05-2009, 04:56 AM
more than just a name!!
View Dreamer4012's Photo Album
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: BerryNice
Dreamer4012 is a talented FairyDreamer4012 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Ahhhhhh!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!

Are you kidding me!!!! I just bought the whole collection including the box and 2 bracelets last week!! I paid $1 more for each item!!! OK... well, it's only $12 bucks less, but still... $12 bucks is $12 bucks!!! LOL

Thanks for the info Tex!! Disney was great about getting the order to me quickly and when I had a problem with the shipment, they sent out the missing items immediatley!! I will definately be ordering from them again!!
Old 06-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Is a Pixie
View Fantasia's Photo Album
Fantasia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happy
Fantasia has chosen their Fairy magic
What would you clickable'ers, suggest to get, this is all new to me. Hope they ship to Canada!

Old 06-05-2009, 03:49 PM
more than just a name!!
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 

Hi Fantasia! I ordered all the charms! I also got a bracelet for my account, the jewelry box for my daughters account and a bracelet for her friends account. It cost me $93 with shipping from the Disney store (would have been $170 if I had gotten the same things at Target or Walmart!) With the sale they are having now it should be about $80 for all three toys and all the charms.

The charms are reuseable to so you only have to get one set... BUT you can only use one toy per account! So if you have more than one account you will need to get a seperate bracelet or jewelry box for each. When you get all the charms, not only do you get the items from them, but you also receive badges for collecting all the charms!! So it's kind of a double score!!

On the Wiki page it lists the items you get from the Charms. Here is the link:

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....ckables:_Items

Hope that was helpful for your decision! As far as shipping to Canada... I'm not sure, but it should tell you on the Website. If it doesn't you could probably contact them and ask...
Old 06-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Is a Pixie
Fantasia's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer4012 View Post
Hi Fantasia! I ordered all the charms! I also got a bracelet for my account, the jewelry box for my daughters account and a bracelet for her friends account. It cost me $93 with shipping from the Disney store (would have been $170 if I had gotten the same things at Target or Walmart!) With the sale they are having now it should be about $80 for all three toys and all the charms.

The charms are reuseable to so you only have to get one set... BUT you can only use one toy per account! So if you have more than one account you will need to get a seperate bracelet or jewelry box for each. When you get all the charms, not only do you get the items from them, but you also receive badges for collecting all the charms!! So it's kind of a double score!!

On the Wiki page it lists the items you get from the Charms. Here is the link:

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....ckables:_Items

Hope that was helpful for your decision! As far as shipping to Canada... I'm not sure, but it should tell you on the Website. If it doesn't you could probably contact them and ask...
Thank you so much Dreamer for all that info!! I just looked at the list you gave me, and again another question. There are different charms for the animal forest, then Iridessa etc., I don't know which charms to buy when it says unlocked by a "daisy" charm for example?

Again, thanks for the help

Old 06-06-2009, 12:58 AM
more than just a name!!
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here is a list of the Sets and Charms and What you get!

Animal Charms: Frog - Green Lily Pad Rug, Fish - Riverstone Stand, Bluebird - Indigo Feather Belt
Forest Charms: Bunny - Blue-tipped Potted Plant, Acorn - Acorn Teapot, Mouse - Squeaks Doll
Meadow Charms: Sunflower - Sunpetal Loveseat, Daisy - Shimmering Daisy Petal Skirt, Orchid - Orchid Belt
Silvermist Charms: Silvermist - Studded Seahorse Comb, Shell - Secret Shell Necklace, Pearl - Pure Pearl Barrette
Rosetta Charms: Rosetta - Blooming Rose Headband, Raspberries - Raspberry Puff Top, Rose - Tiered Rose Petal Skirt
Fawn Charms: Fawn - Soft Plume Barrette, Ladybug - Ladybug Longskirt, Leaf - Timberleaf Sash
Vidia Charms: Vidia - Raven Feather Skirt, Dragonfly - Dragonfly Gown, Mushroom - Toadstool Lamp
Iridessa Charms: Iridessa - Bellflower Chandelier, Acorn Bunch - Chestnut Basin, Firefly - Misty Petal Lamp
Queen Clarion Charms: Queen Clarion - Gold Glimmer Necklace, Feather - Feather Pillow, Walnut - Wild Walnut Basket

I hope this helps for those who are wondering which charms need to be purchased to recieve the item you want.

I'm not sure who to talk to about adding this feature to the Wiki page, but it would be a great help if someone knows how to do that! (:
Old 06-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Is a Pixie
Fantasia's Fairy
Awards Showcase

WOW that was a lot of work Dreamer!! Thanks so much for posting it for all us fairy's!!!

Old 06-06-2009, 03:10 AM
more than just a name!!
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasia View Post
WOW that was a lot of work Dreamer!! Thanks so much for posting it for all us fairy's!!!
Anything I can do to help!! Isn't that the fairy moto?? LOL
Old 06-06-2009, 03:33 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Your best bet is to buy all the charm sets if you can then you get the badges for all & a special one for having all of them besides. Just make sure you have room for everything in your storage before you add them!! You can delete anything you don't like or use later too!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 06-07-2009, 11:16 AM
fairy-lucky olivesky
View luckygreensky's Photo Album
luckygreensky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design an Outfit Participation's Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Creative
luckygreensky has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent

i want to start collecting clickables!
thanks for the info

Old 06-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I just wanted to add that I know somewhere on the Wiki they show pics of each charm & the item it unlocks! Most of the items are really flaptastic, especially the clothes!! Have fun girls!!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 06-07-2009, 05:49 PM
more than just a name!!
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil LadyBug View Post
I just wanted to add that I know somewhere on the Wiki they show pics of each charm & the item it unlocks! Most of the items are really flaptastic, especially the clothes!! Have fun girls!!
Yea... I posted the link in a previous post on this thread, but I did notice that they don't list the set that the charm comes from... so I posted that too! I'm hoping someone that works with the Wiki pages or someone who knows someone can post that information on that page. I would post it, if I knew how to do it... or was able to have access... not sure how all that works though...
Old 06-08-2009, 05:42 AM
yay yay
View alexa fancygem's Photo Album
alexa fancygem's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Room Decarator Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Thankyou
alexa fancygem has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
i had ALL clickables long time abou and i pay full price..what i just bough is the fairy game the purple one where u get tink points and be able to get a butterfly...i just bought that at 9 dlls at toys r us...yay