PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old DS Game - Questions

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:47 AM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
DS Game - Questions

Has anyone used the "Last Light of Day " or "Mermaids Voice" yet?

I have finally gotten 2 of each so I guess it is time to use 1 & see what happens.
I dont remember when they were given but I did win them playing Golden Darts in the Shop in The PH Tree.

Old 01-02-2009, 09:27 PM
ZzzzZzzz....
View Lotusmist's Photo Album
Lotusmist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Holiday Writer's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Amused
Lotusmist has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent
Lightbulb

I honestly have no idea what they do, but you can attach Mermaid's Voice to Shell Anklets and Last Light of Day to Light Bracelets. All I've really seen them do is make the item more sparkly.. You can get them from using Golden Darts in Augustus' shop and I've also gotten a few from doing things for Iridessa, found a few on the ground and picked a few up from bugs I've petted/woken up.

Any idea what Bobble means when he says there's a full moon out tonight?
Old 01-03-2009, 02:52 AM
Has Animal Talent
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 

YES ! The whole "How the Moon affects the tides" etc.
There's a secret pathway at Beach Cove (the beach where the Minister of Summer flies around).
It's only available during the day/night of a full moon and you'll see an orange sparkle in the water.

You'll be able to enter once a season during the Full Moon period.

Have you found the other 3 secret pathways?
There is one in each Season.

Old 01-03-2009, 04:18 AM
IgoBacktoDecember<3
View Chloe_Flutterbug's Photo Album
Chloe_Flutterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Autumn 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Balanced
Chloe_Flutterbug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastinkerbelle View Post
YES ! The whole "How the Moon affects the tides" etc.
There's a secret pathway at Beach Cove (the beach where the Minister of Summer flies around).
It's only available during the day/night of a full moon and you'll see an orange sparkle in the water.

You'll be able to enter once a season during the Full Moon period.

Have you found the other 3 secret pathways?
There is one in each Season.
ok, how many seasons have i done and i MISSED this?!?!?!?!
hmm, maybe its bc i was in such a hury to finish the stinkin season, i didnt see it. interesting. very. guess i wont be playing tonight seeing as how i have to get up SUPER early, but ill find out when the next full moon is and try tomorrow.
woo!

Last edited by Chloe_Flutterbug; 01-03-2009 at 04:19 AM. Reason: mis-spelled wordier-erds <<my word! dont take it!
Old 01-03-2009, 04:50 AM
loves Rosetta
View JoBroFan's Photo Album
JoBroFan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Happy Valentine's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
JoBroFan has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
and i have used the last light of the day and mermaid's voice. if you use them while making specific accessories. the voice on shell anklets and the light on bracelets. if raises the prices when you sell them
Old 01-03-2009, 04:53 AM
Has Animal Talent
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

What "Last Light" & "Mermaids Voice" do are this...

"Last light of day" makes the bracelet you add it to,
make your glow or sparkles the color of the bracelet
Or rainbow colors with the multi color bracelet.

"Mermaids Voice"(added to anklet) just makes a swoosh or vroom sound when you travel.
Kinda annoying really.
Guess I will just give away or sell the jewelry I make with the "Mermaids Voice"

Last edited by texastinkerbelle; 01-03-2009 at 05:11 AM. Reason: clarifying
Old 01-03-2009, 04:54 AM
loves Rosetta
View JoBroFan's Photo Album
JoBroFan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Happy Valentine's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
JoBroFan has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
ooo i didnt know they did that. i just knew they made the prices higher when u sold them lol
Old 01-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Has Animal Talent
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe_Flutterbug View Post
ok, how many seasons have i done and i MISSED this?!?!?!?!
hmm, maybe its bc i was in such a hury to finish the stinkin season, i didnt see it. interesting. very. guess i wont be playing tonight seeing as how i have to get up SUPER early, but ill find out when the next full moon is and try tomorrow.
woo!

The game will make it hard on you if you do too many seasons & dont stop & chat, do favors, give items, & play games with the fairies.

I spent 2 hours looking & hoping for Calla Lily yesterday cause the game wanted me to socialize. So now I go around 2 sections visiting for each season. I usually only have to do Tinker Repairs because I have tons in my inventory to donate for the season check list. Most of the time I have the item if a fairy asks for one & I give it right away.

I have a list of Fairy likes & dislikes for gifts ( great way to boost friendship meter).
I am also keeping a list of "Magic Spells" & what they give you.
(You get these for doing favors so may not work if you dont earn them)
I also have directions & help for the "Secret Pathways"
These would be spoilers so I wont post them but feel free to PM me if you are stuck & want a hint.

Old 01-04-2009, 05:25 AM
IgoBacktoDecember<3
Chloe_Flutterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Autumn 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

youve seen the rainbow butterfly right? hes/shes in the winter season. right there before you get to the minister. if you wake him up (if youve learned to do that yet) and click on the orange diamond when he moves it takes you to a mini game. you can play for coins or material. if you finish the game and get EVERYTHING including the rainbow ball, you get a special prize.

sometimes in between seasons when i feel bad about not talking to anyone or doing anything for them, i chat and help them with things.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Ice
View kimma's Photo Album
kimma's Fairy
My Mood: Thinking
kimma has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent
Does everyone who has the DS game get the same codes?? and what kind of codes do u get? Is it just clothes an furnishings codes??

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯(
|..............{ <-------ii G0T Y0U A P0PSiiCL3!!
|................( <-------BUT ii G0T HUNGRY
|..................| TEHE xP
|..................|
|..................|
|_________I
......|....|
......|....|
......|__|
Old 01-04-2009, 07:16 AM
Has Animal Talent
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimma View Post
Does everyone who has the DS game get the same codes?? and what kind of codes do u get? Is it just clothes an furnishings codes??

Yes pretty much all the same codes.
There are codes for PH Online. ( I have only gotten the 2 already posted)
There are 26+ Codes or "Magic Spells" ONLY good in the DS Game.
There are also over 240 outfits & shoes you get in the game.
(You can earn them, buy them or get as gifts.
There are over 100 pieces of Jewelry. ( You make most of these but some can only be gotten as Gifts.)
There is no furnishings as you aren't in your home much, Just to read or save game.
All contact with other fairies are in their "areas" or in meadows.
No Fairy has came in my home but they are sometimes there just outside the door.
Occasionally "Chipper" is in the Tinker Shop.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Is a Fairy
View frolic's Photo Album
frolic's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 7

frolic is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent
I just got the ds game and have only played one season but one of the(many) things I still don't get is how the friends thing works.

How do you become friends with fairies? How do you give gifts?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:05 PM
IgoBacktoDecember<3
Chloe_Flutterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by frolic View Post
I just got the ds game and have only played one season but one of the(many) things I still don't get is how the friends thing works.

How do you become friends with fairies? How do you give gifts?
you become friends by talking to other fairies. when you go up to a fairy, a "chat" and "never mind" button should come up, click "chat."
sometimes, they'll ask you for tasks, doing those helps build a friendship.
if they need to talk to you, usually they have a little box above them with tink's face in it. it means they want something.
if you have to take an item to another fairy, there will be a package in the top right corner of the touch screen. if you take it and drag it to the fairy your supposed to deliver it to, it will give them the package. if you just want to give someone a gift from your materials, you need to take it to the store and the girl fairy will wrap it for you.

Question: anyone know where to get a red shell? thats the only thing stopping me from changing seasons. and since i cant find one and have already changed days, thinking maybe since i cleaned the shop out the day before, it would be there. and sadly its not. ive played the dewdrop game just bc. and i cant think of anywhere else to get one. im stuck.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Has Animal Talent
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe_Flutterbug View Post
Question: anyone know where to get a red shell? thats the only thing stopping me from changing seasons. and since i cant find one and have already changed days, thinking maybe since i cleaned the shop out the day before, it would be there. and sadly its not. ive played the dewdrop game just bc. and i cant think of anywhere else to get one. im stuck.
This happened to me with Calla Lily, I needed two.
And every time I would find one a fairy would ask me for it.
So I just focused on my friendships & doing the mini games.
A couple hours later I got one for a favor then found two in sparkles.

IF you spend too much time doing the seasons & not chatting & doing things for the fairies,the game seems to "get' you by asking for something you do not have.

I slowed down on season chasing & built my items up to 25 of everything and now I havent gotten stuck again.
How to build up? Favors, games, secret passages, gifts and shopping.
Augustus changes some of the items for exchange every season so I check there & spend the medals to keep my inventory up.

Once you do this you can be a bit more aggressive changing seasons.
I do either 1 or 2 years a day.

I get shells frequently from the sparrow men, Elwood I think ( he likes red)
Also in the "water" areas of the game.

Hint: Trade Magnolia Yellow leaves !

Old 01-08-2009, 10:52 PM
IgoBacktoDecember<3
Chloe_Flutterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase

thanks. :]
ive done everything haha. theres a hawk right now, and had went forward so much that i was in February. so when i was done doing tasks, i went back to January. dont know yet if it messed anything up. probably did, but oh well. fairy mary didn't like it much. she was pretty mad haha. but ill slow it down and stop changing days. my patience runs on a thin line. lol.
i exchange materials all the time, especially clothes bc i get 5 or 6 of each thing. i stopped trading feathers, and seeds and stuff bc of last time.
i was looking at my fairy friendships and vidia was the only one i need to work on so i raced her a few times and have done some things for her.
the battery was dieing so i quit for a while to let it charge.