PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Which Special Badges did you earn?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Which Special Badges did you earn?
Art Award 4 25.00%
Fairy Writer 4 25.00%
Flitterific Home Design (or Pixie Perfect Home Badge) 4 25.00%
Fashion Spotlight 5 31.25%
Top Scores reward (eg. Talent Game Champion) 4 25.00%
Special Item (Random Draw) 2 12.50%
Other (eg. Intrepid Traveler Preview) 10 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2015, 03:38 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Which Special Badges did you earn?

Howdy! How did your fairies and sparrow men go with earning special Honors badges? Were you so incredibly creative and lucky to earn them all? Which one(s) would you have liked to earn? Which one is your favorite?

If you've forgotten what they all were, you can find a list of them in the Honors section of the Leaf Journal.

I was lucky enough to earn quite a few of them but could never win any of the random draw raffles.
My most memorable badge would have to be the Art Award badge as my drawing was even featured on the front page which was incredible. I was gleefully smiling all day when I saw it.

Seeing Alexia's poem featured on the Pixie Postings was amazing as well, especially since I'm no writing-talent at all!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-27-2015, 12:35 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I didn't earn any of these badges. I was going to submit some artwork, but it was too late. I did get a Camp Pixie Dust camp challenge badge for each of my fairies though.
Old 09-27-2015, 04:38 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I earned all the arrival day badges up to the Fourth Year Fairy Badge, Marina's Fashion Spotlight, Flitterific Home Design, all Discovery Badges, Pixie Perfect Baking Badge, Camp Sign-Up Winner, and Never Unicorn Star.

Finally, I accepted Pixie Hollow Farewell as we all did.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:06 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I've earned the Fashion Spotlight, Flitterific Home Design, Pixie Perfect Baking, all the Discovery badges, and Never Unicorn Star. (Also, Misty has the Pixie Party badge, Lily has Camp Sign Up, and Echo got the Flower Power one. )
Marina/The Never Council must have very different tastes from mine, because every time I won one of these badges, I thought my entry was awful. And when I think I've actually created a good outfit, I don't win...

Congrats on the Art and Fairy Writer awards, Alexia! Those aren't easy to get. And also, congratulations to anyone else who earned any of these badges, since they were probably the hardest ones in all the Leaf Journal (not counting the Arrival Day ones. ). I'm sorry you didn't get any, Tinker.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Last edited by Night Wish; 09-28-2015 at 01:12 AM.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:28 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh yes, I didn't mention the Arrival Day, Camp Pixie Dust and Discovery badges in the poll but you are welcome to share them in the comments. Feel free to share screenshots of your achievements too! I agree that these were the hardest badges to earn, so congratulations to all who earned them!

That Pixie Hollow Farewell badge is such a controversial shiny, it's the only one I wish had never existed. Instead of pinning it up on the wall, I'd rather stow it away under the floor mat, but would then pick it up again, sigh over it and put it somewhere else where I can't see it.

Haha, I know what you mean about the Fashion Spotlight, Night Wish. Alexia's featured outfit was a Mary Poppins costume so it wasn't particularly fancy or colorful, yet I participated many other times where I really liked my entry. I guess everyone has their own personal tastes, even the Never Council. It was very fun when pixies would share their favorites here on PHF at the end of the Spotlight, selecting outfits that had the potential to win (and yes, there were always too many good ones to choose from).

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-28-2015, 05:13 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I believe my very first account fairies had Third Year Fairy badges! I'm not quite sure, though, as I had created another account which became my main account. I remember them earning Second Year Fairy badges before I made another account, though...

Okay, I just did the math, and if they were made in 2009 they quite possibly could've had Forth Year Fairy Badges! Yeah, this is news to me... I don't know whether to be honored or embarrassed because I didn't know.

My main account's fairies all had Yearling badges, as well.

I also had most of the Discovery badges, Wilderness Explorer badge, Never Unicorn Star badge, and sadly, Pixie Hollow Farewell badge.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:16 AM
Proud Light Talent Fairy
View Sunrise's Photo Album
Sunrise's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 Animal Masquerade Costume Contest Halloween Award 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award Earth Day 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 72

My Mood: BerryNice
Sunrise is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I got NewFairy, Yearling, Second year fairy, Third year fairy, Fourth year fair, Royal wardrobe and storage, Fairy tale theater award, 2010 great games honors, All the talent star badges, camp pixie dust badges, pixie hollow farwell, and the never unicorn. I liked looking through the list of badges again, I'd forgotten some. But I just remembered that I tried so hard to try and to get the fairy writer badge only to never get it!! Oh well at least there was a summerlicious badge! Honestly the sweetest badge out there!

Last edited by Sunrise; 10-02-2015 at 04:25 AM.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Still so much to learn...
View AmberRosevine's Photo Album
AmberRosevine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Extra Life 2014 Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Animal's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: BerryNice
AmberRosevine has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
Other than the year badges, I had the Intrepid Traveler badge on Amber Rosevine.
Old 10-10-2015, 03:10 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I remember when I got the Fairy Writer badge 4 years ago... It was very unexpected, as I had only submitted my story for fun!
(I apologize for all of the errors! )

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!