PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The fairies at Windy Hollow (Story)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Chapter 15: Unexpected

Savannah

Soon we saw another fairy in the distance, which was probably Olivia. Also Nightfall, Coconut and I soon stopped holding hands. I soon lost Nightfall as she flew off past the clouds. I flew below the clouds to see if Coconut was there, but she wasn't. I then just flew off. I don't know why, but I was acting a bit. . .unlike me? I would've gone to get my best friend, but there was something more important. . .or I wouldn't of called it. Anyway, I just kept flying on.

Nightfall

I soon saw another fairy in the distance. Probably Olivia. I stopped holding hands in some clouds and then flew past them. I would normally have not left them there, but I wanted to see Olivia for some reason. She is my best friend anyway. . .or not? I suddenly lost the understanding. I suddenly wanted to be in my secret room with Lucky and Savannah. There is always something to wonder about in the world. Things will change after a long while. My mind is full of thoughts. I soon stopped in midair. Though I wasn't flapping my wings, I was still afloat. That fairy that was in the distance had black hair exactly like mine and a dress that I had never seen before.
"Who are you?" I asked as she began to fly away. I was almost sure this wasn't Olivia.
"Storm. Who are you?" she asked.
"Nightfall." I said, as we began to fly again. I noticed we were trailing a bunch of water, but I apparently didn't care.

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 01-26-2015 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:09 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Chapter 16: The Island

Coconut

I got lost in the clouds as Nightfall and Savannah flew off. They likely thought I wanted to relax, which is what I did. I waited for a while and then 2 fairies came up to these clouds.
"Lucky! Olivia!" I said.
"Hi Coconut!" they both said.
"Hello." I said.
"I'm just coming here because everyone else is." said Lucky.
"I am here because of an important thing to do!" said Olivia, flying off.
"Wanna fly with me?" asked Lucky.
"Sure." I said, and we flew off. In the middle of this, I got hit by a jet of water and got sent tumbling in the air.

"Aaaaaaa." I said once I landed. I noticed Lucky was right beside me, staring at the sky.
"Alright?" I asked.
"Yeah. Are you?"
"Yes."
"Where are we?"
"Some island."
"We should look for fairy dust." I stood up as lucky did, and her and I ran off to find some fairy dust.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 17: A star. . .

A few hours later. . .

Savannah

As it began to get dark, I started flying over an island and saw 3 fairies in the distance. One flying over the island like me, and the other 2 heading in the opposite direction. I suddenly saw a star that shone really bright in the night sky. Brighter than all the others. I began to fly to it. It might've held the fairy dust supply we needed to restore dust in Windy Hollow. Soon, I was in another land which was not the island. I saw some other fairies near some leaves putting water droplets on leaves and then saw a fairy flying really fast. Wow. . . more fairies than I have ever expected. I decided maybe to explore before flying back.

(By the way, this land Savannah is on is the Mainland and the island she was flying over is Neverland.)
Old 01-27-2015, 06:01 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Note: Though I will continue this story, Windy Hollow will be mentioned in some parts of my new Chronicles of Foreverland series. I will probably add a separate section to make a story a little like this called The Adventures at Windy Hollow after Windy Hollow comes into mention in my Chronicles of Foreverland: Dawn of Magic thread to follow along with the Chronicles of Foreverland. They will still have similar main events, though. If I reach a point where I don't feel like continuing this anymore, then I'll ask the mods to close this thread. Hope you enjoy this story and the other ones in my Foreverland series, too.

Chapter 18: Scattered Exploration, and an idea.
Olivia
I soon saw Nightfall and that new fairy Lightningstorm - I mean, Storm (because that's what she likes to be called) in the distance, they were spraying up minor amounts of water. I wondered what happened to Coconut and Lucky? What could restore the dust? Then, I got an idea. I flew over to Storm and Nightfall.
"Hey guys! I have a plan!" I called.
"Ok." both of them said at the same time. They both flew over.
"Is this like, a sneaky plan? If so, then I'm excited!" said Storm, flying around me and Nightfall twice.
"The 3 of us could search around Foreverland for those sparkles!" I said.
"I'm on it." said Nightfall.
"I'm in, too - except, my style!" said Storm, and off we flew in the opposite direction - back to Foreverland and Windy Hollow. Nightfall and I chatting about some things, and Storm doing loop-di-loops and spins in the air.
Lucky
Coconut and I were looking around as we walked through this forest on this island. Then, I heard voices coming from somewhere. Coconut heard them, too. We hid in a bush. Then, I heard footsteps. As soon as the noise died away, I decided to climb a tree.
"I will search on the forest floor." said Coconut. We made a pretty good deal. . .or plan. Whatever you'd call it.
Savannah
The fairies that were flying left dust trails, so I collected some of that dust. I then saw some dust near a flower. I got near it, and it made me sneeze. I then carefully picked some of that up, and put it in the pouch that I had. Then a fairy that was opening a flower near me flew over to me.
"Who are you? I'm Julie." she said.
"I'm Savannah." I said. We shook hands.
"I know a Savannah, but none that look like you. Are you a new arrival in Pixie Hollow?" asks Julie.
"No. . .I'm from Windy Hollow. Where is Pixie Hollow?" I asked.
"In Neverland. . .don't you know?" asked Julie. That must've been the island we were flying over! I think.
"Well, I did fly over an island before I went here, and I came from Foreverland." I said.
"I've never heard of that place. Maybe I could come with you to explore after I finish my duties here." Julie says. I nod.
"It's a deal."