PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old For Those Who NEED PH

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
For Those Who NEED PH

I have an idea. I've noticed that ever since PH closed, everyone has been debating over whether or not Pixie Hollow will reopen. Sometimes these debates can get a little heated. Some of you have already given up on it all, and some of you still hope it opens and some of you are in the middle and either leaning towards "still have hope" or "lost all hope". Also, a lot of you have just been emailing or calling Disney/Disney Interactive. Well, I have an idea for those people who are determined to PH back. Now this idea is.... um... well.... it will probably not work, but here it is anyway. Drum roll please............

We will organize a meeting with the head of Disney Interactive and ask why PH closed and kindly demand that they open it back up. If he/they say no at first, we will give them a list of why the should reopen it and a list of what PH meant to us AND we will give them a list of what they will gain with Pixie Hollow (money being #1, customers being #2 and so on ). And if he says no again, we will tell them that we are going to continue to make recreations of Pixie Hollow until you do. And it doesn't matter if you keep erasing the recreations, because will keep recreating the recreations (that's a lot of recreating). We will say/do other things until we push past the breaking point and they throw us out. Well, hopefully that won't happen....

So what do you thing I'm afraid to know.

P.s. If you don't understand anything, please tell me and I'll try to explain it more.... does that even make sense??? I'm so unsure of my writing.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:24 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I'm one of those people who are stuck in between and aren't sure wether Pixie Hollow will return or not.

But still, it would be nice to see it return.

However, I am confused by your plan. When you say "organize a meeting with the head of Disney Interactive" do you mean go to their headquarters dressed up in ninja costumes in person, throwing trucks everywhere and upturning roads as we destroy walk on over there, like ninjas of course, and be all like "We're here to make a deal!"

I dunno, I think I may have either horribly misunderstood the concept of your idea or I'm just being hopeful. Probably both. D:
Old 07-10-2014, 12:30 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
I'm one of those people who are stuck in between and aren't sure wether Pixie Hollow will return or not.

But still, it would be nice to see it return.

However, I am confused by your plan. When you say "organize a meeting with the head of Disney Interactive" do you mean go to their headquarters dressed up in ninja costumes in person, throwing trucks everywhere and upturning roads as we destroy walk on over there, like ninjas of course, and be all like "We're here to make a deal!"

I dunno, I think I may have either horribly misunderstood the concept of your idea or I'm just being hopeful. Probably both. D:
Haha! That would be awesome and I am game for that, but I meant call them and set a date/time for when we can meet the the head of Disney Interactive. Does that make sense? I want to make sure everyone understands.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-10-2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: flaming
Old 07-10-2014, 01:20 AM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Such a rational idea, Alexa! However, the possibility of Disney Interactive actually making time for a meeting with children about an online game they have already resolved to close forever and listen to what you and others like you have to say seems thin. They probably have millions of meetings with big-shots and head-lettuces waiting in line before the office door that proceeds down the hallway and out the exit. Please, explain your strategy. Convince me, for I am intrigued.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-10-2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
Me too, though I'm leaning more towards lost all hope.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:20 AM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
Heart

I miss PH so much, and I really like your idea,but setting up a meeting with Disney Interactive may be hard..it might take months..!But hey,Anything CAN happen!
Old 07-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figfig View Post
Such a rational idea, Alexa! However, the possibility of Disney Interactive actually making time for a meeting with children about an online game they have already resolved to close forever and listen to what you and others like you have to say seems thin. They probably have millions of meetings with big-shots and head-lettuces waiting in line before the office door that proceeds down the hallway and out the exit. Please, explain your strategy. Convince me, for I am intrigued.
Aw, thanks Figfig (rational does mean good, right? or something like that?). Explain my strategy? Convince you? Hmm, well I will try to do that.... in a future post from me. I need to write down my strategy. Although right now, I'm find the phone number for DI and when I do, I might contact them to see if it's possible to schedule a meeting.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:41 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Umm. . .like an actual meeting with us kids? Sorry, but I don't really think it's the best idea.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-10-2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
We don't all have to be there. Listen, I want PH to come back and I am willing to go to extreme measures to get it back... as long as it's not dangerous or life threatening.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-10-2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:51 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ok. But that confuses me. Are we going to talk to them on tapatalk or something?

Old 07-10-2014, 04:35 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Nope. I was going to meet them at their studio (or wherever they are).

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-10-2014 at 02:54 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Alexa, this idea is crazy. ......... But I like crazy! Sooo! Good luck with this! You are truly brave and determined and I wish you the best of luck!
Old 07-10-2014, 03:59 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Im stuck in between to. BUT I would like to see it happen! ITS A CRAZY IDEA!!
Lets just hope they listen.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:49 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Right now I am one of those who is in between. Alot of former pixies are on VFK and i am pretty comfotable there now. So if it comes back i will not be so invovled or just not be a member this time. It has been away to long.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:49 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
I have an idea. I've noticed that ever since PH closed, everyone has been debating over whether or not Pixie Hollow will reopen. Sometimes these debates can get a little heated. Some of you have already given up on it all, and some of you still hope it opens and some of you are in the middle and either leaning towards "still have hope" or "lost all hope". Also, a lot of you have just been emailing or calling Disney/Disney Interactive. Well, I have an idea for those people who are determined to PH back. Now this idea is.... um... well.... it will probably not work, but here it is anyway. Drum roll please............

We will organize a meeting with the head of Disney Interactive and ask why PH closed and kindly demand that they open it back up. If he/they say no at first, we will give them a list of why the should reopen it and a list of what PH meant to us AND we will give them a list of what they will gain with Pixie Hollow (money being #1, customers being #2 and so on ). And if he says no again, we will tell them that we are going to continue to make recreations of Pixie Hollow until you do. And it doesn't matter if you keep erasing the recreations, because will keep recreating the recreations (that's a lot of recreating). We will say/do other things until we push past the breaking point and they throw us out. Well, hopefully that won't happen....

So what do you thing I'm afraid to know.

P.s. If you don't understand anything, please tell me and I'll try to explain it more.... does that even make sense??? I'm so unsure of my writing.
Will disney have a meeting with a couple of kids?

I know right. Its very crazy. Disney is a huge company now. I dont know but its a journey, should we take it? And im in the middle too. I promised myself that i wouldnt buy another game membership because i thought i knew PH Would open but....now im thinking of another game membership!

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-11-2014 at 03:51 PM. Reason: merged double posts