PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Haston City Secrets...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-19-2014, 03:47 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Haston City Secrets...

In a city called Haston, long ago, there lived witches... Good witches and bad witches. Bad witches used to be good witches that, well, you know. Only one person remembers the great battle won by the good witches... And decided, "Oh, why, they may have won then, but... We will find a way."

Rules
  • Must be descendent of good witch or follower of The Bad Witch Alliance
  • No God-Modding
  • All PHF rules apply!
  • Powers are Elements...
  • 2 characters only, and only one can be a Good Witch and one can be a Bad Witch!

Form
Name:
Powers:
Other:
--------

RPers:

Cerise_Ivory_Electro
Name: Stormie Ross
GW or BW: Good Witch
Appearance: Attachment
Powers: Earth (Earthquakes, Floods)
Other: She like ballet and is very tall

Name: Evin Harliser
GW or BW: Bad Witch
Appearance: Attached
Powers: Carnivorous Animal Control...
Other: She has a sickly sweet twin named Harley-Isa, and is a fashion-diva (read: fashion-obsessed-snob)

Kenzie_LightningRipple
Name: Cassidy Mells
GW or BW: Good witch
Appearance: attached
Powers: Water
Other: she has a book with her at all times.

Rainbowswirls
Name: Jacklyn Stiles
Appearance: Really Dark Brown Hair, (Her hair looks black.) Grey eyes, usually wears a necklace with gold starish objects and a matching bracelet. Her outfit is a purple jacket which is over a stylish purple dress.
Powers: Fire and/or Light
Other: Nothing

Spoiler for Appearances:

Stormie

Cassidy

Evin

Jacklyn

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 04-02-2014 at 03:26 AM. Reason: A New RPer!
Old 03-19-2014, 04:25 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
ill join,

Name: Cassidy Mells
GW or BW: Good witch
Appearance: attached
Powers: Water
Other: she has a book with her at all times.

heroine.PNG
Old 03-19-2014, 10:35 PM
cool
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust

I dance in the ballet studio in Haston Arts Academy. I swirl and twirl but I would never be as great as Marie. She danced with such grace. I gave up and decided to do some history work. Ha! Witches. As if. I fumble around trying to focus on my equations trying not to giggle at these silly historians. As I finish up my homework I start to wonder if anyone comes to school early like me. I wander off in to the hallways searching for people, although no one really notices me until they take a good look or see me as the really tall kid hitting her head on the low lamps (the ceiling is about 8 feet up. That's why I hang in the ballet studio). I head into the library and use my school login to do some research on this "witchery".
Old 03-28-2014, 01:06 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

Marie walks up behind me, still in her pink, frilly tutu. "Hey, Storms," she greets. "Uhh, where did you get that?" she says, pointing at my history book "WHY did you take the principal's diary?!" "What?! DIARY?! ELIZABETH TOLD ME IT WAS AN OLD HISTORY BOOK WRITTEN IN DIARY FORM!" "And you believed that?! You know Eliz is a viper!" she hissed at me for emphasis. I grabbed the "history book" and threw it out the window. I whistled and Bring! Bring! hurried to class.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:15 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(sorry)
Cassidy:
"CASSIEE!!! THERE YOU ARE!!!!" My friend Olivia said. She ran up as fast as she could, her brown hair flying in the breeze.
She almost trampled one guy. "Hey! Watch where you're going, Little Miss Perky Pants!"
"Sorry, no time to talk!" She shouted at him. Her head was turned, and she ran right into my locker, slamming it shut on my hand.
"Ouchh! My hand!" I shouted.
"Cassie, I'm so sorry! Here, let me help!"
She opened the locker, and when she caught just a glimpse of how bad my hands looked, she fainted.
"Geez," I said, "Thanks for that." I said, as I headed off to the nurse's office.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:38 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

(No problem!)

I hurried into my math class. Too bad Ms. Keratz, the vice principal, came in. "I found this in the parking lot! You've a lot of explaining to do, children!" she waved the principal's diary in the air, flat and leathery. "If you know who it is, you might get a certain prize, one that very few get. I hope you can see why few get in." she insulted us. As she walked out she murmured. "Whoever isn't in class..." and she cackled and headed to the nurses office
Old 03-31-2014, 04:11 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Cassidy:
"Ouch," I say. "Ouch!!" I shout.
"Calm down, sweetie." Nurse Lorane (I hope you don't mind that I gave the nurse a name,) said. "It should be over before you know it." She said, as she nodded and went back to looking at my hand.
"Hmm.." She said.
"What is it?" I said nervously.
She looked straight at me, and opened her mouth to speak. But before she could get any words out, the door flew open, and standing there in the doorway, was the principal. She looked mad.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:02 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

(Again, no problem )

I sneak out of the classroom, going to me and Maria's hideout during math. That's a popular place, usually occupied by Elizabeth and her entourage. No one here. Guidance Counselor? Nope. Folk dancers? Zilch. I try the nurses office. An angry principal was murmuring, then shouting, then murmuring. I leaned in, but fell onto the floor, knocking down rows of tissue and cardboard boxes full of Tylenol and Benadryl.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Ok if I join?

Name: Jacklyn Stiles
Appearance: Really Dark Brown Hair, (Her hair looks black.) Grey eyes, usually wears a necklace with gold starish objects and a matching bracelet. Her outfit is a purple jacket which is over a stylish purple dress.
Powers: Fire and/or Light
Other: Nothing

Jacky

My class was currently having math (I don't like math, but I had gotten used to doing the boring daily schedule. Right then I heard a commotion in the hallway.
"Ow! My hand!" yelled someone.
I looked to see if my teacher was looking at me or any of my friends sitting at desks nearby. Luckily, she wasn't, so I got up from my seat. I walked a little ways into the hallway. No one. I kept looking, but still, no one. I shrugged, guessing this was none of my buisness anyway. I walked back to the classroom hoping I did not end up in detention. Strangely, when I got back, my pencil was glowing.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:19 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

(Since no one has made a bad witch, I will. Also, Rainbowswirls, great that you're joining Also, you can make guys-- warlocks!)

Name: Evin Harliser
GW or BW: Bad Witch
Appearance: Attached
Powers: Carnivorous Animal Control...
Other: She has a sickly sweet twin named Harley-Isa

Evin
I trudge to school, already late since H.I made me faint from all that Sugar Sweet Plum Fairy Perfume, Shampoo, Conditioner, and Flavored-Lip gloss. Sometimes, I wish I didn't have a twin...

Whatever. There was already a meeting for The Bad Witch Alliance much earlier today. I walk into honors English. Very few people are in there. I missed breakfast but it doesn't matter. It's not like dry, reduced sugar Froot Loops and Fat-Free milk is exactly something to look foward to. The prompt is about deja-vu. I hear loud heels clomping down the halls, disturbing my work.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:42 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Cassidy:
"Miss Mells," the principal started. I could already easily tell that something was seriously wrong. "Did you take my diary?" She asked, glaring accusingly at me. I had no idea what to say next.
"What? I don't know anything about your diary." I responded, after a brief moment of silence.
"Well, I think you did take it!" She said, starting to raise her voice. The principal was kind of a hothead sometimes.
"I didn't." I said quietly, before she literally exploded.
"I KNOW YOU TOOK MY DIARY! JUST FESS UP!!!" She shouted, at the top of her lungs. The nurse and I both plugged our ears, because when she yelled, it was gonna get loud.
"Okay," She started again. "The two of us are going to try this again, and you are going to admit it and take whatever punishment is coming for you." She said, still stubbornly stuck on the opinion that I was the one that stole her diary, when I didn't.
Then, I heard a bunch of nurse supplies hit the floor. All three of us jump, and I see Stormie laying there on the floor.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
(note that Jacklyn's nickname is Jacky.)

Jacky

The teacher clapped her hands. She always does that when it was time to go to the science homeroom. (The next thing on the schedule.)
"Ok, get your pencil and head off to science." Ms.Melody said. (Please don't mind that I gave the teacher a name.)
I took my glowing pencil and ran off to science. Luckily, I was the first one in the room. I went and showed Mr.Henry my pencil. (Again, please don't mind that I gave the teacher a name.)
"Mr.Henry, know anything to do with a glowing pencil?" I asked.
"I don't know. You have another pencil in your desk. " Mr.Henry said.
I shrugged. This was my favorite pencil, though it was like any ordinary pencil. As I waked to my desk in silence, right then, the other kids walked into the science room. I sat down at my desk and quickly hid the pencil from their view. When I set the pencil back on my desk, it wasn't glowing. I decided maybe to talk about it later.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:34 AM
cool
Awards Showcase

(Okay, you guys, I don't mind if you give your characters, teachers, characters friends, etc, names! I'm not going to name everyone! You guys gotta think of your lovely creative names so I don't have to!)

Evin

I can't take it! I rushed out the door as Ms. Keratz' heels clump-clumped through the halls. "Barb!" I shouted, then got a quick shake "It's Ms. Keratz to you!" "But how am I supposed to graduate into the--" I hushed my voice "Bad Witch University?!" "BWU? That school- bucket of garbage. False advertising. Now, what are you calling me by my name for?" "Your heels! Where are you going?" "Checking on my hot-headed sister. I'm just happy I reverted to good-witch before I became her." and she clump-clumped away quickly, wiggling her pinkie to cast memory dust on a couple of students in the hall. I scoffed, and used a simple spell to teleport into a locker near the nurses office.

"Ah, Tylenol, just what I was looking for. Apparently I have an EXTREME totally to-the-max fever." I say shivering nervously, grabbing a bottle of sticky Tylenol and turning on my heel. "Not so 'totally' fast, missy! Why aren't you in..." she scrolled through a big book of names. "MATH..." she had a confused look. "Uh, Stromae?" "Named after him... He, actually, yeah. Yeah my mom heard of the name somewhere 'round, then she was gonna change my name to Mac, and then his debut album came out, it's called chee--" "ENOUGH! SOME GIRLS HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO! And you, Stormie or Sunny or Windy or Rainy or WHATEVER! Since you're so sick -- you look..." she gritted her teeth "feverish, like you could down a whole bottle of that." Show no fear, I thought. I gasped, stumbled back, and said "Oh, my goodness..." and pretended to chug the entire bottle of tylenol, letting it drip into my tutu.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:45 PM
cool
Awards Showcase

(Note that anyone can write in the Principal's point of view!)
Evin

I watch Stormie-- or, her real name, Stromae, -- drink Tylenol. I lurk through the walls, into the cabinet. No one notices me because some Mells kid is getting her hand bandaged, and Lead Witch was watching Stormie drink the bottle. I quickly write a note to Head Witch about our whereabouts.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:17 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

im making a new character.

Name: Emma Rosalee Smith
GW or BW: bad witch
Appearance: Black hair and brown eyes.
Powers: She can make ice out of nothing.
Other: nothing.