PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > A Bug's Life

A Bug's Life Bug reports? Repeat after me: There are no bugs, there are no bugs...

Old Pixie Hollow - Known Issues

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Let's Motor
View UpInTheAir's Photo Album
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: DowObsessed
UpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Pixie Hollow - Known Issues

Issues
My Acorn Hat is as gray as rain!
What happened to the Aster Collection?
Personal crafting doesn't save my stuff!
Party strangeness
I Want My Cookies!
Where's My Dust?
The Real Sunflower Situation
Color calamity confusion
Party strangeness
Wondering where your Winter Explorer Badge is?
I can't share my creativity - help!
Can't find your friends?
Purchased or tailored a few tops and cannot find them?
Having trouble with the Winter Tailoring Badges?
Help! I'm having a little trouble chatting today.
Flying a little sluggish lately?
Having trouble in the Hollow using Safari on a Mac?
Getting stuck while flying to and fro?
Why can't I chat? Why can't I hear other Fairies?
Why are the talent game rewards larger for some games?
Missing petals in Petal Pick-Up?
Why is the Name Generator so hard to scroll through?

<>-------------------------------------------------<>
My Acorn Hat is as gray as rain!

Posted by: Kit (January 14, 2010)

ISSUE: You read about the cute new brown hats in the Ballroom, but when you collected one you noticed it was as gray as rain!

FIX: This has been addressed. Thanks for your Pixie Patience.

What happened to the Aster Collection?

Posted by: Kit (December 08, 2009)

ISSUE: I went shopping in Gale's Outfitters and couldn't find the Aster Collection.

Gale told the Never Council that she would have the Aster Collection available to Fairies through January, but for some reason when Marina and I flew by this morning we saw she had run plum out of them! Not to fear, we have spoken to some super speedy sewing-talents who agreed to community tailor until there is plenty to go around. Exercise a little pixie patience and then fly by in the next few days and you should see them back there.won't see new cookies in your pouch.

Personal crafting doesn't save my stuff!

Posted by: Kit (October 05, 2009)

ISSUE: You enter a baking, tailoring, or tinkering nook and choose to personal bake, tailor, or tinker. After finishing, you check your pouch, wardrobe, or storage and do not see what you created.

We recently discovered that it was possible for players to personal bake, tailor, or tinker and then not actually see what they created because after leaving the nook they either flew straight home or changed servers. Also, players who see this behavior do not lose the ingredients used in the nook.

Updated: 10/14/2009

FIX: While it is possible to avoid this problem by not changing servers or not flying to your house immediately after finishing work in a nook, we believe we have a permanent fix for what is broken and will be releasing the fix this evening.

Party strangeness

Posted by: Kit (June 28, 2009)

ISSUE: Fairy Parties are new to the Hollow! You may see some unusual behavior while playing party games or trying to friend a Fairy during party games.

Not to worry, our tinkers are already working on these. I'll keep you posted!

Updated: 04/1/2009
Some improvements have been made to parties, but please continue to notify us of trouble you may have.

Updated: 04/16/2009
More improvements have been made to parties and party games. I hope you are enjoying them

Updated: 06/28/2009
More improvements have been made to parties and party games.
I Want My Cookies!

ISSUE: You have baked cookies and you do not see them in your pouch.

Here is the sweet truth about cookies! There is a glitch with personal baking discovered by you, our Fairy community. Thank you so much for your feedback, which helped us find that the very first time you try personal baking, your cookies do not appear in your pouch.

FIX: We are working on a permanent fix, but in the meantime I have a suggestion. The first time you try personal baking, only bake once and exit the nook and the Hollow. Log out, then log back in and try again. You should no longer be impacted by this glitch once you have done this.

Also, remember that the baking nook is designed so that only cookies made during personal baking, not community baking, will be added to your pouch. If you choose community baking, you won't see new cookies in your pouch.
Where's My Dust?

ISSUE: The expected daily dose of pixie dust does not appear in your meter.
Avid readers of the Never News may be wondering why you are not seeing your pixie dust meter refill daily ... as I promised a few days ago. First let me say, I'm so glad you are following our articles! There is an issue with the pixie dust delivery right now and all Fairies will notice they are not receiving their daily dose. Sorry! Our dust-talents down at the depot are working overtime to sort this out. I will keep you posted.
The Real Sunflower Situation

Posted by: Kit (June 10, 2009)

ISSUE: You are attempting to accept Iridessa's Sunflower Situation quest and you receive a message telling you it is for Members Only.
This quest is intended for all players. We found out about the bug yesterday, and we need another day or so to fix it. We hope to have this remedied before the weekend. Thank you for your pixie patience!
Updated: 06/10/2009

Our terrific tinkers have fixed this issue. Happy questing!

Color calamity confusion

Posted by: Kit (March 26, 2009)

ISSUE: The quest "Iridessa's Color Calamity" can only be completed by paid members.
As soon as we were alerted to this issue we put together a team of hard-working Fairies to address it. I will let you know as soon as this is resolved!
The tinkers have fixed this issue. All Fairies can now complete this quest!

Updated: 04/17/2009
We determined which Fairies spent ingredients in shops during the time when this quest was first released and we have reimbursed them. Now get out there and spend your sunflowers and raspberries on something special for your Fairy home or wardrobe!

Party strangeness
Posted by: Kit (March 26, 2009)

ISSUE: Fairy Parties are new to the Hollow! You may see some unusual behavior while playing party games or trying to friend a fairy during party games.
Not to worry, our tinkers are already working on these. I'll keep you posted!
Some improvements have been made to parties, but please continue to notify us of trouble you may have.

Updated: 06/28/2009
More improvements have been made to parties and party games.

Wondering where your Winter Explorer Badge is?
Posted by: Kit (February 10, 2009)

ISSUE: You have visited all of the winter meadows and did not earn a Winter Explorer Badge.
Thank you for your notes to the Never Council about your Winter Explorer Badge. If you are a Fairy that visited any of the winter meadows before today, you may find that you are unable to earn the new Winter Explorer Badge. Our tinkers have looked into this and believe they have a fix for it. We'll be making sure you get your badge, and I'll update you when that happens.
Updated: 02/19/2009
The tinkers have fixed this issue. Enjoy your new badge!

I can't share my creativity - help!
Posted by: Kit (January 09, 2009)

ISSUE: The "Share Your Creativity" submission form on Pixie Central does not work for you.
Please be patient creative pixies. This little bug popped up this morning, but we are hard at work fixing it. I'll update you when it's fixed, so check back here soon!
Updated 1/12/2009
Thanks for your patience. We fixed this Friday afternoon and plenty of Fairies have been sending us their creativity!

Can't find your friends?
Posted by: Kit (January 02, 2009)

ISSUE #1: You have logged in and don't see your friends list.
ISSUE #2: Your friends list is there, but it is not showing your friends.
This issue has been happening to some Fairies today, so we have a team flapping their wings to fix it. I appreciate your pixie patience and will keep you posted. Fly with you!

Purchased or tailored a few tops and cannot find them?
Posted by: Kit (December 31, 2008)

ISSUE: You have purchased or tailored a few tops recently and are not seeing them in your wardrobe.
Fashionable Fairies beware -- there is a limit to how many tops a Fairy can store in her wardrobe! If you already have 30 tops, you will not have room enough for a new one. Also, the shopkeepers in the Hollow may not have known you had a full wardrobe, so they might have sold you one anyway.
Updated 1/9/2009
We investigated this and it is now fixed. In the meantime, if you have purchased or tailored something and never received it, we should be able to track it down for you. Let us know by reporting a bug.

Having trouble with the Winter Tailoring Badges?
Posted by: Kit (December 26, 2008)

ISSUE: You've tailored several of the featured patterns in Mendy's and Bobbin's Tailoring Nooks, but it's not counting towards the Tailoring Helping Hand, Tailoring Big Help, or even the Tailoring Super Star badge!
We recently fixed this issue - please try tailoring again and let us know if you still have a problem earning the badges!

Help! I'm having a little trouble chatting today.
Posted by: Kit (December 19, 2008)

ISSUE #1: I used to be able to chat freely and now I can't!
We are always trying to improve safety in the Hollow, so this week we have a new validation process for Fairies who wish to use Speedchat Plus. If you used to be able to chat freely and now cannot, make sure you choose Speedchat plus on the new Chat Preferences screen AND check your e-mail for additional validation steps.
ISSUE #2: Wow, love your new safety features, but I've already validated and am still seeing the Chat Preferences screen.
Gee whiz, that is weird! I'll ask the tinker-talents to have a look, and we should have it sorted very soon. Thanks for your pixie patience, fly safely Fairies!

Flying a little sluggish lately?
Posted by: Kit (December 05, 2008)

ISSUE: Fairies may experience an occasional pause or lag during play.
If you have been noticing some lag in the Hollow lately, it may be an issue with your browser version of Flash. Players using Flash 10 may notice a pause every 10 or 11 seconds while playing talent games, crafting, or even just moving around in the meadows. We are investigating this and will do our best. Thanks for your pixie patience!

Having trouble in the Hollow using Safari on a Mac?
Posted by: Kit (November 24, 2008)

ISSUE: Playing in Pixie Hollow using Safari browser on a Mac computer may cause issues. You may fly into the Hollow, but you might notice certain features are unavailable. Some players may get a message asking if they wish to use Lite Mode.
I suspect it's another case of sprinting thistles, Fairies! We are working on this, but in the meantime try using another browser, such as Firefox.

Getting stuck while flying to and fro?
Posted by: Kit (November 21, 2008)

ISSUE: A Fairy might get stuck while trying to travel from one area of the Hollow to another, for example, between meadows or from a meadow to a home or talent game. When this happens you may see a loading screen that does not seem to end.
This does happen from time to time, but you can easily get back into a meadow or elsewhere in the Hollow by refreshing your browser window or logging out and back in. If the problem won't go away, report a bug and we'll take a look.
Thanks for your Pixie Patience!

Why can't I chat? Why can't I hear other Fairies?
Posted by: Kit (November 18, 2008)

ISSUE: Some Fairies are unable to use SpeedChat Plus, even after they've completed the e-mail validation.
FIX: You might have to log out of the Web site and back in again, before the validation takes effect. If you are still unable to use SpeedChat Plus and you have child account or an account that is under a Parental Authority, please visit our Live Chat support team for assistance. If you have a teen or adult account, you can change your chat settings by following the steps below:
  1. If you are not already logged into the site, please do so now.
  2. Click on the Help button on the navigation bar.
  3. Next, click on the Manage Account button that appears below the Help button.
  4. Click on the Chat Preferences or Parental Controls tab in the Account Manager - you should be able to see your chat settings there.
  5. The option for SpeedChat Plus might be unchecked. If yes, click the checkbox to turn it on. If it is already checked and/or you can't change it, please visit Live Chat for more support.
  6. If you were able to turn on SpeedChat Plus, a pop-up should appear with a button for Begin Validation. Please click on that button.
  7. If the e-mail address on account is correct, click Send E-mail to trigger the validation e-mail. If it isn't correct, enter a valid e-mail address into the field and click Change E-mail.
  8. An e-mail has now been sent to your e-mail address. Please log out of the game at this point and follow the instructions on the e-mail.
  9. When you are done, log back into the game and chat away!

Why are the talent game rewards larger for some games?
Posted by: Kit (October 30, 2008)

ISSUE: Rewards given for talent games gameplay are not currently balanced. Playing some talent games in Pixie Hollow can reward players with gatherable items that they can later donate, however players may notice that playing ten levels in Bubble Bounce may result in a larger or smaller reward amount from playing ten levels in Harvest Hustle.
Just flapping by to let you know we are working on this. Expect to see these rewards updated in the Hollow soon.

Missing petals in Petal Pick-Up?
Posted by: Kit (October 15, 2008)

ISSUE: While playing Petal Pick-Up, some levels may start without any petals. In Firefly Light-Up, sometimes there will be no fireflies in a level.
Oopsy Daisies! If you don't see petals floating by, try quitting and restarting. In the meantime, garden-talents the Hollow over are investigating. We'll keep you posted.

Why is the Name Generator so hard to scroll through?
Posted by: Kit (October 01, 2008)

ISSUE: When trying to create a Fairy, it may take a while to choose a name because there are so many options in the name generator and there is no easy way to scroll through the list of names.
We know it takes a little bit of extra wing flapping to get through the list of names right now, but we have our Tinker-talents working on a solution to this. Until then, thanks for your pixie patience!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 01-17-2010 at 08:08 AM. Reason: added update
Old 02-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Let's Motor
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 

UpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy Tag
New "Known Issue" (Wondering where your Winter Explorer Badge is?) added today.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Let's Motor
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase

New "Known Issue" (Party Strangeness) added today.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Also added was :

Color calamity confusion
Posted by: KitMarch 26, 2009ISSUE: You have accepted a Quest and cannot complete it because you are not a paid Member.

If you have accepted Iridessa's Color Calamity Quest -- that is open to all players, currently you will be unable to complete it at this time ... unless you are a paid Member. As soon as we were alerted to this, we put together a team of hard-working Fairies to address it. I will let you know as soon as this is resolved!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:07 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Thanks Tex!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Let's Motor
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Added updates for the Party strangeness and Color calamity confusion issues.

Party strangeness
Quote:
Color calamity confusion
Quote:
The tinkers have fixed this issue. All Fairies can now complete this quest!
Old 04-23-2009, 02:52 AM
Let's Motor
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Added update to the Color calamity confusion.

Quote:
We determined which Fairies spent ingredients in shops during the time when this quest was first released and we have reimbursed them. Now get out there and spend your sunflowers and raspberries on something special for your Fairy home or wardrobe!
Old 04-23-2009, 04:30 AM
Jet McFuel's Mommy
View Clover Elmlace's Photo Album
Clover Elmlace's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Treat Award Liked Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 109

My Mood: Lucky
Clover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Teasing LoL

Quote:
We determined which Fairies spent ingredients in shops during the time when this quest was first released and we have reimbursed them.
Now get out there and spend your sunflowers and raspberries on something special for your Fairy home or wardrobe!
When did we collect Sunflowers?
The Never Council does it again, they don't even know what ingedients they give us!

I'm sure they meant Buttercups
Old 04-23-2009, 12:23 PM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
the timers were 18 sunflower seeds now how am i suppose to know if they really did re imburse me?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:39 AM
loves nice cars!
View Altmed's Photo Album
Altmed's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happyy
Altmed has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
Added update to the Color calamity confusion.

I would spend the raspberries and such <b>IF I had more closet and storage space!</b> If I buy new things will I still get the clothes I bought or made that disappeared back? Will there be room for it?

:cringe: praying for the best outcome for us all!

Happy 4th

-Altmed

HI,
I didn't see this addressed, but in the Silvermist quests, it tells you to, "go back to Rosetta".OK I went to Rosetta, and knew that "going back" didn't sound right.. hadn't been to see her during any of my water talent quests. I found my way back to Silvermist (which is where I was supposed to go) just fine, but little fairies might be a bit confused by this!

Also I think it was Fawn's quests had some spelling typos (such as "you" instead of "your", and so on.)

I hope this is helpful to the Never Council! If they didn't know before, they do now!

Happy 4th, and thanks Never Council for all the AWESOME updates! I KNOW that's a LOT of work and I'm sure a lot of fun too, and debugging can be a teeth grinder, but I know you guys and gals can do it!

You could also make our closets and storage space bigger!

What if I buy things and they take the space of those clothes that disappeared during the updates? What will happen then?

I only joined in late February and started having to donate stuff in I think around late April? Then we got bigger closets and more storage, but I was VERY shortly out of space again and donating things I'd have rather kept! :~(

Anyhow, please let us know, as I may have already bought a skirt and top that could have taken one of these spaces for one of my gals (? have to look to be sure!???) and I KNOW someone else already did and is wondering what's going to happen!

Thanks and have an awesome, happy & safe 4th of July to you and yours!

-Altmed

Last edited by Jezzi; 07-02-2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: double posted
Old 07-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Let's Motor
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Added I Want My Cookies! and Where's My Dust? issues.
Added update to Party Strangeness issue.
Old 08-23-2009, 06:13 AM
Warning! Pouting fairy
View Muddytoes's Photo Album
Muddytoes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Waffle
Muddytoes has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Confused Party Games

As we all strive to earn our Party badges, I feel so bad for the hostess who spends her ingredients on party games that glitch. Repeatedly! I am only a guest trying to earn a badge but time after time the poor hostess has to log out, loose the game and long back in to a party full of people complaining. PLEASE be kind to your hostess. The glitch that causes Poppy to freeze of Simone not to start is not her fault. It is a game bug and one that it is high time that Disney FIX! Get busy tinkers! This is sooo sad!

Echo Cricketsong(bug s)
Old 08-23-2009, 01:10 PM
finding my inner ghoul
View lucky_ladybug's Photo Album
lucky_ladybug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter Solstice Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Woot
lucky_ladybug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Ty Up in the air
Info was very helpful
There are toooo many problems in ph right now
But I'm trying to be patient
Some are not even on the list

Muddytoes
I could'nt agree more with what you said about parties
Some fairies are down right rude
If I encounter any in my home while I'm hosting
They get a warning to please be nice
Then if it continues I ask them to please leave
And if they are friends I remove them from my list
Because bugs or not PH does not involve bad manners
And if a person cannot be polite then they cannot stay
Just my opinion for what it's worth
Games do cost ingredients,time,energy- if your older like me but who's judging lol
I feel it's a terrible way to treat someone who is being nice inviting you to come public or private
Old 08-23-2009, 06:48 PM
heyy:) hardly on.
View jenny lovely blossom's Photo Album
jenny lovely blossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Suspicious
jenny lovely blossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
i don't get the party strangness one
Old 08-23-2009, 10:21 PM
RedRubyRose
View RedRubyRose's Photo Album
RedRubyRose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Annoyed
RedRubyRose has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I was always wondering about the Pixie Dust