PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-30-2014, 01:32 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I don't think you guys are god-modding, Eve and Night. Everything sounds fine to me!
Bye Night!! We'll take care of your characters. I'll make sure no one makes them jump into any oceans or anything else like that.
Hey guys, I’ve got writer’s block again and could use some help. I’m not sure what I should do with Gwyn…does anyone have any ideas for how she could switch sides/find out who she is? )
Old 05-30-2014, 02:55 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sounds good to me Night! Cya when you get back!

And I don't think either of you are powerplaying, since most characters are really powerful. If they are to beat the villains, they are gonna have to use some hefty magic!

Ooh Ooh!!!! IDEA!!!!

So, when things get really desperate, Jack Iv and Calla will combine their powers, using up the last of Jack's stars. Then while they are all blizzardy, one of the villains will shoot Jack, disrupting the spell and nearly killing Jack. Mei is going to save Jack, after he almost dies. Hazy and I have already talked about that happening, now I am just combining it with Night's idea of the joint blizzard.

I don't know when exactly this should happen, or what will happen afterwards. What do you all think?

On a side note, I ONLY HAVE 3 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!!! YAAAAY!!!!

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-31-2014 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:32 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I really really love that idea, Liri!!!! I am all for it.
Yay!!!! I am pretty much all finished up, but I think I might continue my Spanish class over the summer for fun. When does everyone finish for the year?

I will try to post tonight or tomorrow!
Old 05-31-2014, 04:11 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(My last day is on the fifth, and for some strange reason, my teachers are still assigning book assignments and tests that aren't part of my finals. Weird...
Also, why, school system? Why must you insist on making us work for summer by putting our big finals on the last two days of school?! )
Old 06-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
You guys are so lucky. I don't finish until practically the end of June!
By the way, I hope we're still doing this... I don't want the RP to stall, I've had a lot of fun. I'll try to post soon.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-04-2014, 03:02 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(Guys, I just got a really good idea!
Kris has a little sister named Kassie, right? So what if I tell her story after this RP ends? (Not in this way though, I would set it right after Frozen ended, because I can totally see Kristoff and Anna getting married and having a daughter!!) Well, I thought that I'd just post to tell everyone the idea, but I'm not going to spoil anything that I plan on doing! Anyway, I'll post later!)
Old 06-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Kenzie, that sounds like a great idea! I'd love to hear Kassie's story.
However, I'm just a bit confused. If the story is about Kassie, how can it take place right after Frozen ends? The descendants' generation came hundreds of years after the original fairytale characters...

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:26 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Glory, I don't think any of us have the intention of this RP dying out! I'm actually writing up a post but have been having writer's block, however I think I have a plan. When Night gets back I'm sure the pace will get picked up. Don't worry!
I like that, Kenzie! You're like me, sometimes I think of writing short stories for my characters.
^^I'm with Glory though, I'm confused also. I can also envision Kristoff and Anna having children, since Julianna is the descendant of Anna.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Okay, I'm going to explain what I meant before.
First, I would try to do the story that I mentioned before with Anna married to Hans and Kristoff married to no one special, but honestly I think that would be really hard to do, plus I couldn't do it without using other people's characters (at least, the ones for Anna, and Elsa, and maybe Hans too.) in the process. I would probably have to ask permission to do that, so I think that it would probably be easier to do it if I set it to start like, a year or two after Frozen ends. Do you understand now? I hope that I explained it thoroughly enough.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:12 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hi guys I'm back! Who missed me?
Heehee I just realized I completely forgot to mention where I went! We got to go to Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, and it was absolutely gorgeous! I had such an amazing time. Traffic was awful today though, I should have gotten back an hour ago.
So anyway, am I correct in assuming you guys are all lazy slackers and I don't know why I bother with you that I didn't miss much?
Awesome! So how are you guys enjoying your summers so far? Hope everyone's had a great end to the school year. I'm not going on break for another two weeks... Sigh.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:36 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Yay!!!! I'm so glad you are back Night!
I was almost ready to make Calla jump off a cliff.... hehe!

Its been busy so far! Just had my last day today, but have an awards ceremony today and another ceremony on Friday.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Kenzie, I'm still confused though. If the story is about Kassie, the descendant of Kristoff, how can it take place a year or two after Frozen?

NIGHTY!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back!! Dove really missed her Ivory.

Have fun, Liri! I bet you're a bit nervous but that's expected. Don't forget to enjoy it!
Old 06-05-2014, 05:43 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Welcome back Night!! Lillie missed Ivory too! )

During the chaos of everyone trying to escape the wildly spreading fire in the palace, I flee in the opposite direction of the others. I don’t want to be around anyone right now, especially my mother. I’m starting to wonder if I can trust her, or any of them anymore.
I rush down a long hallway as fast as I can. I know of a shortcut to outside the back of the palace; there is a door leading there around here somewhere.
Since I live in here, I obviously know my way around well, but now, I am finding it difficult to find my way due to fires and debris blocking hallways, forcing me to take a different route. Soon, I am deeper into the palace than I intended.
Will I ever get out of here?! I think. At the end of the hallway to my right, I see a wooden door. Please be an exit! Fire rages behind me, and I have no choice but to hurry down the hallway.

I burst through the door, expecting to be outside. But instead, I am in a room I’ve never been in before, one of mother’s potion and spell rooms. Large shelves with vials containing colorful liquids are throughout the room, and books and papers lie scattered across a large table in the center of the room. A glint from something on the table catches my eye, and I see a beautiful silver locket shaped as a heart. Something about it seems…familiar to me...
I grab it. Might as well save it from the fire.
I only take a short moment to look at what else is on the table. It looks like she was trying to figure out a way to get off Exilia. I think, glancing at the papers and books with spells on them. I see a page with something about breaking a banishment spell. Does she not realize that she cannot do anything about the banishmrnt? Another page catches my eye, it has a recipe for a special kind of forgetting potion on it; the only thing that will cause the person to remember what was forgotten is an item or person from their past.
Wreckage falls from the roof behind me, bringing me back to reality with a jump. The palace is on fire…GET OUT.

Right across from me is a large window. Well, it looks like that’s my way out of here.
I hurry towards it and smash it with my sword. The glass shards fall from the window and to the ground below it. I appear to be only a couple feet up...it might hurt to jump out, but I really have no other choice!
I pause for a moment and stare out the window. In the distance, I see our soldiers preparing to fight, and mother appears to be shouting at one of them. The soldier is on his knees and seems to be begging for mercy, but mother is too infuriated. I look away, feeling completely horrified, as she reaches to rip his heart out.

She is malicious! I never realized how truly evil she was until recently. Am I looking at things from the wrong perspective? I wonder. What if we are the true villains and we’re the ones who originally stole everyone’s happy endings? And why do I even want to destroy the descendants? I never wanted to seek revenge for myself, but for my mother, because the descendants had supposedly destroyed all of our parents’ lives. But now, I don’t believe that’s true.
And I don’t want to be on this side any longer.
I begin to cough as the smoke begins to choke me. Stop delaying! You have to get out of here.
I leap from the window and watch as the ground comes whizzing towards me, and I brace myself for the impact. I land on my feet, but I stumble to the ground as pain shoots up my legs. Still coughing from the smoke, I crawl away from the palace to escape the fires.
When I am a safe distance away, I fall on my back as I breathe heavily and stare up at the smoke-filled sky. Still in my hands is the silver locket I grabbed from the table and I hold it in front of my face.
Where have I seen this before?

Instantly, a memory triggers in my head, one so vague…so distant…that I wonder if it is even real.
A village is burning to the ground around me and everything glows brightly from the fires. I am kneeling on the ground in front of a young woman who has black hair, brown eyes, and practically white as snow skin. The woman clutches a wound on her side in pain, but manages to smile at me. She points towards my neck, and I look down to see the silver locket.
“Whenever happens, we’ll always be in your heart.” She says, then laughs weakly."Literally." Just as her eyes begin to close, she whispers “I love you, Gwyn.”

I gasp. That woman looked just like me…
My hands are shaking as I slowly open the locket. Inside is a portrait of the woman and a young man with dark brown hair.
Whatever happens, we'll always be in your heart.
Then it all comes back to me.
Those are my parents. When I was only a few years old, our small village was attacked and set on fire, and I was the only survivor. I didn’t understand exactly what was happening at the time since I was so young, so I hardly thought anything of going to live with Queen Imperia, but I knew she wasn’t my true mother. It wasn’t until the day she took away my necklace and gave me a strange liquid to drink that the memories of my past faded away. I no longer remembered who my real parents were. I no longer remembered that Queen Imperia destroyed my home and parents. I no longer remembered that I was the descendant of Snow White.
That is, until now.

(I am going to edit this post a bit, and post again later today. Gwyn is going to confront Queen Imperia...she isn't very happy right now!)

Last edited by Misty_12; 06-05-2014 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:00 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks guys! I'm so glad to be back. Ivory missed her sisters too!
Liri, I knew I couldn't trust you Good luck with your ceremonies, Liri! Hope you have fun.
Misty, I loved your scene for Gwyn!
Haha, Hazy, I'm totally with you. I love writing short stories... I've written actual backstories for quite a few of my RP characters (namely Ivory, Eclipse, and Cress and Raven from the other RP).
Kenzie I would love to hear Kassie's story! However, I'm with Glory and Hazel, I'm not sure how the timeline would work out...
I'll post later today or tomorrow.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:32 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Kenzie, I'm still confused though. If the story is about Kassie, the descendant of Kristoff, how can it take place a year or two after Frozen?
Because, in the story, Kristoff and Anna are married and then (at some point) they have a daughter, named Kassie. It will basically be the same person, but at one point, I think something might happen to her, but why would I tell you and ruin the surprise? Anyway, do you understand now?