PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Daisy's and Harmony's -- WHAT?!?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Nyra/Jeanie/Vicki
View nyra's Photo Album
nyra's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 1

nyra has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Maybe they are closing down shops to make room for new diamonds shops ...
@@
Old 09-10-2012, 11:33 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
I noticed something that has been changed in the Talent Level tab. I was looking through what I got in past levels and it said 5 bottles of dye. Now, I only remembered getting 1 or 2 bottles of dye. I'm pretty sure this is new as well. I did contact them saying that I only received 1 or 2 bottles, not 5. I'll let you know what they say.
Thanks for letting us know, since my fairies are leveled up I never look
at that anymore. I would love to have some extra dye bottles in my pouch.
A girl can never have to many. Please let us know what they say.

~Twi
Old 09-10-2012, 11:50 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I hope they credit those of us who have already completed the levels, because I agree with Twi, you "can never have to many"

Speaking of never having too many dye.....

With the new trade and purchasing features I thought I would see how many bottles of dye you could have of any one color.

I found that the max amount of a single color you can buy at one time is 50.

I never found what the max amount of a single color of dye that your pouch can hold as I was afraid I'd run out of ingredients first.

I was sure that the max amount would be 1000, but Sapphire now has 1027 bottles of Sapphire Blue dye. So... if you go to Daisy's and she's out... you know why.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View Mistilia's Photo Album
Mistilia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Bookworm
Mistilia has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post

( With all the changes, do you think they fixed the "waist-ing away" skirt glitch?)
Yes, they did fix it. I was so relieved to log on and see Flora with a waist once again.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:15 AM
is an epic Water Talent
View RachelSourwhirl's Photo Album
RachelSourwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Award 2012 All Site Party Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Gaming
RachelSourwhirl has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
They won't do that to Summit Style.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:23 AM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
...I was sure that the max amount would be 1000, but Sapphire now has 1027 bottles of Sapphire Blue dye. So... if you go to Daisy's and she's out... you know why.
Sometimes these numbers just go over my head. The max I have of one dye is 44. I think I'll start buying more now... Unless, of course, Daisy's all out.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I don't know if this is new or just new to me, but my animal friend brought me TWO bottles of dye at once yesterday. I don't think this has ever happened before. Usually he will only bring one bottle at a time.

BTW, thanks for letting me know that Vidia is handing out cookies! Gives me a reason to visit her now.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Did you grow/level up your pet recently? When they are younger they only bring 1 bottle but once they reach a certain level they bring two.

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 09-12-2012, 06:23 AM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Yes, as a matter of fact he did turn into a "kid" semi-recently, so I guess that explains it. Silly me, I had no idea!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
Oh, yes.. I didn't realize the changes until I clicked on the Compass. I never knew Daisy's Dyes will have all the Dye colors.. I freaked out that time.

And, Harmony's Sweet Shop... To me, it feels like walking (er, I mean, flying ) around a candy store...

~Infinity Magicspirit
Old 09-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
my friend pointed out something to me, september 7th was the last day to do the quest in a way because shoreline tan isn't sold anymore
Old 09-13-2012, 01:02 AM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayberry bubbleweather View Post
my friend pointed out something to me, september 7th was the last day to do the quest in a way because shoreline tan isn't sold anymore
I believe the Tinkers are aware of this and working on it. I hope they fix it withing... 6 hours. Unless they allow you to do the quest continuing into tomorrow. Hmm....
Old 09-13-2012, 02:31 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalEmpress View Post
And, Harmony's Sweet Shop... To me, it feels like walking (er, I mean, flying ) around a candy store...

~Infinity Magicspirit
To me, it reminds me of flying around a Wonka Bar candy shop. Have you seen the stained glass window with the swirly H? Rather suspicious, if you ask me...
popcorn
Old 09-13-2012, 03:30 PM
aka Silklashes
View braveapology's Photo Album
braveapology's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Spring 2012 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Summer 2011 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: QuiteMad
braveapology has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent
I would just like to say... I love the new changes!
I think it's great that all the dyes are in one place now even though I will miss the old shops. But then again, I am assuming they are putting new shops/games/crafts in their place!
Also I think Harmony's is a wonderful idea for non-members, as they can only go in the wilderness with their daily amount of pixie dust -- which is not enough!
Fly with you all!
Old 09-13-2012, 05:49 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Yes, I like the dyes in one shop, too. I often got annoyed that I had to go to so many different shops to get the different dyes. But I will really miss the dye shop in Chilly Falls, I always went there to dye all my clothes and furniture because I have a lot of Snowflakes on hand.
Harmony's new Sweet Shop is really cute, it's too bad I have no real reason to go there...