PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Animal Masquerade Story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-28-2014, 11:11 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Five

“Snowflake?” a voice called. “Are you here?” It was Jenny. The two fairies fell into a dark room. Snowflake spotted Jenny with her strong glow.
The room the fairies were in was closed with no opening. Later, they heard the sound of a haunted pipe organ from the ceiling.

Jenny quickly turned to one of the pages in her book. It had a picture of a dollhouse pipe organ.

“There’s a secret staircase that leads to the one roomed top floor” Jenny said. “The only item in the room is the toy pipe organ. Glowbug and Trink used magic to make it work and it is said that whoever plays the organ controls all the secret panels and passages!”

“Is there a portal that leads outside?” Snowflake asked.
“Maybe” Jenny answered. “Let’s find the organ”

Snowflake found a rope in the room. As she pulled it, the room seemed to lift. It turned out that the room was actually a box.

The two fairies heard the organ again. The box lifted up by itself incredibly fast! It slammed on a ceiling and the top of the box disappeared.

The fairies climbed up to an elegant looking dining room.

“The organ is in the top floor” Snowflake told Jenny. “So we have to find the secret staircase”

Snowflake notices an elegant looking wall lamp. She thought that the secret staircase would reveal if she pulled it. She did pull it and part of the wooden floor slided revealing a black pit hole.

“No!” Jenny shouted. “We’re supposed to go up not down!

But it was too late. Snowflake jumped in the hole and slid in the chute.

Meanwhile, Strawberry, Zephyr and Marigold reached the spooky haunted doll mansion.

“Maybe a ghost actually lives here” Strawberry said.
“Cool!’ Marigold exclaimed.
Not cool!” Zephyr shouted.

The three fairies flew into the incredibly dark entrance hall. The fairies had a small glow but not as bright as a light fairy’s glow.

The fairies weren’t watching their step. Marigold was closer to the right wall and tripped. Luckily, the plain wall saved her from falling.

Chapter Six

Back in Pixie Hollow, Silver, Pearl, Bella and Jacob were just about done with trick or treating. They followed the parade trick or treating along the way and the parade finally made its way to Havendish Square. All the fairies and animal friends flew into the Ballroom for the dance.

Silver looked around. She saw Marigold’s friend Amber dressed as a bunny and Dewdrop wearing her Fairy Dance dress but no Snowflake or Marigold. Silver was worried.

It was time for the traditional dance to start. The fairies gathered in their rings. The music fairies began to play.

“There it goes” Dewdrop thought to herself.

Dewdrop did the first few moves perfectly. But she seemed distracted. In fact, later in the dance, she lost track of the dance. Dew was riding the moving ring and before she bumped into another fairy, she quickly flew out of the ring.

The rest of the Water Talent Society was distracted and knew that Dewdrop would be upset. But she wasn’t. She was actually laughing! The three other members lost track and had to leave the ring but didn’t care.

Rani and Silvermist watched the dance with Dewdrop and the animal friends but Silver didn’t have time. She left the Ballroom and headed to Havendish Stream. She used the sapphire to create a wave that would take her to the haunted doll mansion.

Meanwhile, at the mansion, Snowflake and Marigold flew into each other.

“What are you doing here?” Snowflake asked.
“Strawberry and Zephyr told me that you’re here and I want to explore with them” Marigold answered. “Where’s Jenny?”

“Above the slide I fell into” Snowflake answered. “Where’s Strawberry and Zephyr?”
“The wall flipped” Marigold replied.

Snowflake was worried that Jenny would be upset that Marigold knows the secret but it’s still pretty good to have her younger sister with her.

“Let’s look for the others” Snowflake suggested.

Both fairies flew upstairs until they found something strange, glowing and kind of familiar to Snowflake.

“Oh no!” Jenny panicked as she paced around the dining room. “Anything could happen to Snowflake!”

The sound of the organ played again. The part of the floor Jenny was on quickly lifted up to the second floor like an elevator.

Jenny ended up in the bedroom she and Snowflake were in earlier. But it was different; a beautiful fairy with wavy red hair was at the vanity putting on strawberry lipstick. She looked like one of the fairies from Jenny’s book but wasn’t a ghost!

When Mari was leaning on the wall, the three fairies heard the haunted pipe organ from the ceiling.

“What’s that?” Strawberry wondered.

The wall flipped. The plain wallpaper covered wall with Marigold leaning on it swapped to the other side with a large dollhouse wall painting of a woman.

Marigold saw the bottom of a chute poking from the wall in the room she ended up in. Snowflake slid down. Both fairies gasped.

Part 3

Chapter One

Snowflake thought what she saw was a ghost for a second until she realized that the fairy is still alive!

It looked JUST like the shadow Snow saw when she was in the bedroom. The fairy had wavy blonde hair, a yellow dress and a strong glow.

“I’m Glowbug” the fairy said. “I live here. I see you like my bed!” Glowbug chuckled happily at Snowflake.

Snowflake began to speak. “But I thought you were…”
“That’s just a legend” Glowbug finished. “I just haven’t seen Trink and Vikki in a while. Trink went searching for lost things and Vikki is picking flowers”

“I’m Marigold” she said. “And this is my older sister Snowflake”

“You are the smart sister” Snowflake said. “Right?”

Glowbug nodded until the organ played again.

“Maybe one of my sisters is playing” Glowbug thought out loud.

The sound of the organ grew louder. The ground the three fairies were standing on quickly lifted like an elevator back to the dining room. But Jenny wasn’t there.

Meanwhile, Strawberry and Zephyr were very frightened.

“Where’s Snowflake and Jenny?” Zephyr wondered.

Both fairies were silent. They skipped the staircase and walked straight in the dark spooky hallway.

The two fairies heard the organ. This time, the carpet they were standing on slowly lifted up kind of like a magic carpet. The ceilings slowly unfolded making way for the carpet. The fairies ended up in a large library on the third floor.

They found a fairy that is alive and reading at one of the tables. She was NOT Marigold, Snowflake or even Jenny. She had a green dress and had wavy and flowing brown hair.

“Who are you?” Strawberry asked.
“I’m Trink!” the fairy answered. “I came in here years ago and haven’t seen my two sisters Glowbug and Vikki since then.”

Strawberry and Zephyr were confused. “Aren’t the sisters ghosts?” Zephyr wondered.

“It’s just a legend” Trink said giggling. “But maybe one of my sisters is playing the organ”
Old 10-30-2014, 12:18 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Chapter Two

“Who are you?” Jenny wondered.
“Vikki” the fairy answered putting on more makeup.

Jenny gasped. “Vikki?” she questioned.

“Yes” Vikki said facing Jenny. “What?”

“I thought you were…” Jenny’s mouth was frozen.

“That’s just a legend!” Vikki stated. “But I haven’t seen my sisters in a while!”

“Maybe one of them is playing the organ” Jenny suspected. “Do you know where the secret staircase is?”

Vikki shook her head. “I forgot” she said.

Immediately after Vikki spoke, the organ played again. The vanity stool Vikki was sitting on quickly lifted up. Jenny used her wings to follow the stool up to the third floor.

“The staircase is on that floor” Vikki said. “There are four stories in this house including the one roomed top floor”

Vikki’s glow suddenly shined brighter. “One of my sisters is near!” she said excitedly. “Our glow increases the closer we are.”

Jenny suddenly got an idea. “How about we use your glow to find the organ?” she suggested.

“That’s a great idea!” Vikki exclaimed. “After all, one of my sisters must be playing the organ. Right?”

The two fairies followed Vikki’s glow. It did not lead to any staircases that lead downstairs. It did not lead to ANY staircases! It led to Strawberry and Trink!

Chapter Three

Meanwhile, the organ made Zephyr fall down a trapdoor all the way down to the first floor. Marigold, Snowflake and Glowbug were in the room.

“Zephyr!” Snowflake shouted giving her friend a hug. “Where’s Strawberry?”

“Upstairs in the library” Zephyr said. “Another fairy named Trink is with her”

“She’s my sister!” Glowbug exclaimed. “She’s not playing the organ!”

“The third sister must be playing the organ” Snowflake thought.

“Vikki!” Glowbug said. “She must be playing the organ!”

“Let’s find the organ!” Marigold said determined. But before she can fly off, Glowbug said, “Hang on. First we need to find the others in the library”

Strawberry and Trink were right outside the library face to face with Jenny and Vikki.

“Jenny!” Strawberry exclaimed as she gave Jenny a hug. “What are you doing here?” Jenny asked.

“It would be more fun if the entire Rainbow Society were here!” Strawberry said. Zephyr and I went with Marigold but I lost both of them”

“But you found my sister” Vikki said exited. “My glow led me!”

“Your sister Glowbug must be playing that organ!” Jenny assumed.

“Let’s find the others and then we can find the organ” Strawberry said.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:51 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Wow that's a really good story bravo! throws flowers at the stage

Hey it's better than tomatoes
Old 10-30-2014, 08:27 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Five

Silver rode her wave to the mansion. The wave seemed to automatically know the way.

The wave was moving so fast that Silver didn’t notice how spooky the mansion looked. The wave guided her to one of the windows in the third floor, she picked of Snowflake, Glowbug and Zephyr along the way and the wave dried up at the point where the other fairies are.

“Silver!” the fairies shouted. “What are you doing here?” Snowflake asked.

“I’m here to save you!” Silver said. “Let’s go!”

Before Silver can make her wave, Snowflake stopped her.

“We want to know who’s playing the organ upstairs” Snowflake explained. “The organ might give us a way out”

“Maybe you can create a wave that knows the way to the secret staircase to the organ” Glowbug suggested.

“Great idea!” Silver exclaimed. “Hold on!” She used her sapphire to create a wave that pulled the fairies in the library. What looked like a water hand connected to the wave removed one of the torches near a large window and the bookshelf slided revealing a mysterious section.

“I remember this!” Vikki exclaimed. The wave “held” the torch and took the fairies all the way to the end of the section. There was a book that had the words Diary of the Three Sisters printed in glittery letters. It had a picture of the three sisters that looked like the picture on the library book.

The wave dried off with the hand still remaining. The hand opened the diary and turned to one of the pages Trink wrote:

Dear Diary,

The organ room is finally finished! But the organ is valuable to us so we hid it in a secret room. We hide the diary when we’re not writing it but the secret staircase is always right in front of the diary. My sister Glowbug made it so you need to recite a chant to access it. I wrote the chant so we won’t forget;

We are the sisters; we found the secret diary keep,
We would like to control the secret portals
With the magic organ
So once the chant is finished,
Please reveal the secret staircase
To the top floor

The wave hand held the book right in front of Silver. She recited the chant and then, the back wall slid revealing a wooden spiral staircase.

The fairies slowly climbed the staircase. They could hear the sounds of the organ growing louder and louder. They were terrified. Even though the sisters were alive, there could still be a mysterious spirit.

The room in the top floor was small. It had nothing but the haunted pipe organ just like in the picture in the book. A bright orange pumpkin mask was in the air and bright green gloves were playing the organ. It seemed like a ghost.

Marigold bravely walked over to the mysterious figure to remove the pumpkin mask. Right when she touched the mask, a body slowly formed. It looked like the body and clothing of a fairy who’s alive.

Marigold quickly took off the mask and it was a fairy she knew.

“Tiger?!?!?!?” Marigold knew the fairy likes to explore Neverland and play pranks with Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. “What are you doing here?”

Tiger hesitantly pointed to a pouch full of Invisible Silly Sweets.

“Wait a minute” Jenny said. “How did you get up here?”

The final chapter will be posted tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 11-23-2014 at 12:33 AM.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:55 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six

“I flew through the window” Tiger explained pointing at the small open window. It seemed to be big enough for a fairy to fly through. Tiger quickly flew out of the window carrying the pouch.

“Well,” Silver said. “There’s still a ball going on in Pixie Hollow”

“Sorry but we can’t go back” Vikki said. “We’re incomplete fairies who get overwhelmed too easily”

“That’s why we decided to live in this dollhouse and move it outside of Pixie Hollow” Trink explained.

“We will visit” Snowflake promised. “Right?” The other fairies nodded.

“Promise not to tell anyone we’re alive” Glowbug said. The fairies nodded, said goodbye and Silver used her sapphire to create a wave that led the fairies back to the Ballroom entrance in Pixie Hollow.

When the fairies entered the Ballroom, Silver noticed Dewdrop dancing in the middle. She was wearing a mermaid costume that looked a bit like Rani’s only it was a darker shade of blue and had a shorter skirt. Instead of the hair flower, Dew wore a pearl barrette.

“You decided to wear a costume after all!” Silver exclaimed.

“Silvermist and Rani convinced me to have fun rather then impress everyone” Dewdrop said. “Let’s dance just for fun!” Dewdrop pulled Silver on the dance floor. A music fairy band that included a singing fairy was performing a catchy song.

Jenny and Strawberry danced too. Marigold was at the food table shoving cookies and candy corn cupcakes in her mouth. The pumpkin masked animal friends turned out to be safe in the Ballroom and enthusiastically flew toward their fairies.

Snowflake and Zephyr joined their friends Copperwind, Rosa and Amber at the punch table.

After eating, Rosa pulled the other fairies to the center of the dance floor.

Snowflake enjoyed the rest of the night dancing with her friends and sisters.

But the night was the most exiting for Silver. She was determined to find the other jewels and turn the gem sprites back into a Rainbow Sprite and take them back to the mainland.

Sil stopped dancing for a minute because she found something bright orange on the edge of the room. It was a Citrine. Silver put it in the pouch along with her sapphire. She wondered which power this jewel gives.

If you want to read more about the haunted house, read the sequel where the fairies go back in the house, read the diary and find out if a ghost lives in the house after all! Click here to read it.

See as Silver continues her jewel finding mission in the sequel The Winter Woods Mystery. Available to read now here on PHF!

Happy Halloween!

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 02-15-2015 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:31 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Great story, Tinker!!!

Happy Halloween!!!
Old 11-23-2014, 12:34 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

You probably noticed that Chapter 5 of Part 3 was "incomplete". I had some copying and pasting errors. The chapter has finished now and I'll post the first chapter of my next story tomorrow. I'll do better on this one!