PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Cursed Manor

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-26-2014, 06:07 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Okay Rainbow and Glory, I will add Lucas and Vivien to the characters!
Night, I think our telepathic link's connection is still strong. Because I was thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes I swear we share a brain!
Old 06-26-2014, 06:18 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

Lucas and I ventured deeper into the forest and soon it started to rain.
"I forgot to bring an umbrella or rainjacket." we both said, as it began to rain hardly. I started sprinting, and he began to chase me. We giggled as we climbed trees and tricked each other to not be caught. I finally trip over a stick and say, "Let's take a break. I want to rest my feet."
"Ok, let's climb that tree!" says Lucas, purposly tripping over the stick.

I woke up early for breakfast and ate the last doughnut. I also took a spare waffle plus some fruit. I also sneaked chocolate and other candy. Too bad Lucy's not here for this. I thought, shrugging, biting into a Reese's peanut butter cup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All through lunch and dinner with Lucy, (stepmother was also gone.) we didn't chat one bit so that meant it wasn't the right time to sneak sweets. Sometimes I feel the only right time to sneak is when stepmother an Lucy are away. I always think that our favorite times are when we're away from each other. Yes, this family is starting to break apart. I sighed to myself after dessert. All of a sudden, I had an idea like no other. An adventure with Lucy. Right now was the perfect time to sneak around, but I'd come back before sunrise. I didn't sneak any sweets, I wasn't hungry, so I sneaked some other things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I came back, and Lucy was. . .sleeping? I thought she'd be reading her book all night.
"Lucidia, wake up! It's 5:00 already and stepmother wakes up at 6:00. She doesn't want us going on adventures, but we should! Otherwise the family will break apart." I spurt out. I practacally wanted to say something else but oh well, because it did what it was supposed to do. Lucy got up and put on another outfit. Meanwhile, I sneaked a few cookies for later!
"Back" Lucy called, as I stuffed the cookies in my pocket.
"Good. I was planning on going to the Cariwind Forest." I said, and off we went.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, it's fun!" said Lucy, hanging from a tree during the journey. Soon, someone's laugh echoed through the forest. Awesome. Sounds like we're not alone. I thought.
"Sounds like we're not alone." I said. Oops. Didn't mean to say that. I said. Anyway, that didn't change much. In fact, it kept us going on with the adventure. Soon it started to rain.
"I forgot to bring an umbrella or rainjacket!" we both said, unsurprisingly. It was raining harder now and we were chasing each other giggling.
"Let's take a break. I want to rest my feet." said Lucy, tripping over a stick.
"Ok, let's go climb the tree.!" I said, tripping on the same stick on purpose.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:31 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post

Night, I think our telepathic link's connection is still strong. Because I was thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes I swear we share a brain!
Maybe we were one of those Siamese twins who were literally "connected"!
That's so cool! Heehee, do you want to do the scene where they actually find the mansion?

I just thought of something, how exactly are the ghosts supposed to prevent our characters from leaving the mansion once we get there?
Old 06-27-2014, 11:27 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Vivien
That night, I lay in bed and listened to the sound of raindrops drumming against our roof. It sounded like quite a rainstorm out there. Typical England.
I sighed. No doubt tomorrow was going to be gray and foggy, gloomy and downcast. At least it would match my mood.
I heard the soft sound of footsteps down the hall, and knew it was Cassia. Our father always made more noise than that, but Cassia was good at being quiet when she had to be.
Sighing to myself, I wondered if I should apologize. I didn't want to keep snapping at her. But since Mom left, Cass hasn't turned to me for comfort. She should, but if I'm being honest with myself, it's been a long time since we've acted like sisters.
Today's little skirmish was my doing. I remembered just two days ago, we'd gotten into a heated argument about Cassia forgetting to let in our cat, who'd been scratching at the door for twenty minutes while Cass had her music blasting. It was irritating of her to be so careless, yes, but it hadn't been enough reason for the kind of angry I got.
And I supposed it was the lingering resentment from that fight that fueled my irritation today in the coffee shop.
Mom was always good at getting us to get along. But Dad never seemed to know what to do when we fought.
I sighed as I turned over, getting back to sleep.

Cassia
The next morning, I woke up bright and early. I've always been a morning person, while Viv was extra-grouchy at this hour.
While we were all sitting down to breakfast, the phone rang. My dad went to pick it up. After a couple minutes, he frowned and handed it over to me. "Cass, it's for you."
I rolled my eyes, knowing it was Natalie. Nobody else called this early in the morning.
"Hey Nat," I said casually into the phone.
"Is this Cassia Willows?" An unfamiliar male voice came out of the phone. Definitely not Nat.
"Um, yes. Who is this?" I asked.
"This is Officer Calvins. Cassia, when was the last time you saw Azure Evyntine?"
I frowned in confusion, waiting as he explained. By the end I nearly dropped the phone in my shock. "Azure ran away? And Chantilly?"
I didn't know Chantilly well, she was more like the friend of a friend. But I remembered her as intelligent and a bit withdrawn, even shy. She didn't seem like the type to run away from home though. And Az...
"It would seem like it. Both girls took with them enough of their belongings that it was clear they weren't planning for a short trip. And the fact that they left in the middle of the night..."
Run away? I couldn't imagine it of the Azure I knew. How... How could this has happened?
I wondered, for the first time, just how well I knew Az.

(This okay, guys? I know I skipped a bit ahead, but there wasn't much my characters had to do for "last night". And here is a picture of Vivien.)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vivien.jpg (27.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 06-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Maybe we should let Kenzie post.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:25 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Sure Night, I will write the mansion scene tomorrow, hopefully.
It's okay, Glory! We will all get in the same place at the same time soon.
Yes, maybe we should give Kenzie a chance to post.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:48 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sure Night, I will write the mansion scene tomorrow, hopefully.
It's okay, Glory! We will all get in the same place at the same time soon.
Yes, maybe we should give Kenzie a chance to post.
The mansion scene will be in one of my next posts.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Is it all right with you Rainbow if I start the mansion scene? I sort of have a mental image of how it looks.
Old 06-29-2014, 11:06 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is it all right with you Rainbow if I start the mansion scene? I sort of have a mental image of how it looks.
Spunds good, Hazel, since you created the RP.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:05 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Thank you so much! I will try to post it this evening, since I have a crazy couple of weeks ahead of me.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:30 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Okay Hazel, can't wait to see your description of the mansion.
Speaking of Kenzie, I want to wait for her too, but has anyone heard from her? It's been a while since she posted on any RP.
Bringing up what Wish asked earlier, how will the ghosts stop our characters from leaving? Will they be poltergeists, or have some sort of power? Or since the manor's cursed, maybe it would stop anyone from leaving once they enter?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-30-2014, 04:31 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Okay Hazel, can't wait to see your description of the mansion.
Speaking of Kenzie, I want to wait for her too, but has anyone heard from her? It's been a while since she posted on any RP.
Bringing up what Wish asked earlier, how will the ghosts stop our characters from leaving? Will they be poltergeists, or have some sort of power? Or since the manor's cursed, maybe it would stop anyone from leaving once they enter?
I was sort of thinking that since the mansion was cursed, but I'm not totally sure.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:33 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Well I have a couple ideas.
Since the mansion is cursed, maybe everyone who comes in can't come out. Or the ghosts can tell them that they can't leave because they're worried about their safety, because when they're at the mansion for a few days the sorceress will come to check on the family. I was thinking that they couldn't leave because the mansion was cursed, but I'm open to other ideas.
I'm so sorry, I accidentally left my computer at a different house, but I will get it back tomorrow. For now I can't post though, I sincerely apologize!
Maybe someone should PM Kenzie?
Old 06-30-2014, 11:23 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Well, since all three of you guys mentioned the mansion being cursed, thus trapping us inside once we enter, I think we should go with that idea. Majority rules, right?
It's perfectly all right, Hazy! We're waiting for Kenzie anyway, so we shouldn't go too fast. And it's totally fine if you do the describing, I love your descriptions.
Okay, I'll PM her. I really don't like leaving people behind if we don't have to.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:58 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Well, since all three of you guys mentioned the mansion being cursed, thus trapping us inside once we enter, I think we should go with that idea. Majority rules, right?
I know! Majority does rule!