PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I found another "M" boy name. It's Modris. I like it because it kind of sounds like Mordred. What you guys think?
Old 06-30-2014, 10:04 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
I found another "M" boy name. It's Modris. I like it because it kind of sounds like Mordred. What you guys think?
Sounds good, but what should his nickname be?
Old 06-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
Sounds good, but what should his nickname be?
.......... Uuuuhh, Mo? He doesn't really have to have a nickname...
Old 06-30-2014, 10:14 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Quote:
.......... Uuuuhh, Mo? He doesn't really have to have a nickname...
Ok, sounds good.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:14 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I liked your chapter, Alexa! And it's perfectly alright what you did with Aura. And Modris is an interesting name, I'm fine with that.
Sure Rainbow, they can all meet Penelope by the end of the fair! How about, by the end, all our characters have met one another? It'll make things easier for later on.

At the medieval art tent, I suddenly realize that Zeolite hadn't followed us. I glance back to see her putting a book back in her purse. Suddenly, she glances up sharply at something just to the side of her, her eyes wide like she'd just seen a ghost.
"She seems kind of awkward, like she's not used to being around a lot of people," I muse.
"Maybe it's because she gets teased so much? You saw the guys on the bus," Shae points out.
"Not to mention the fact that Aura totally forgot to introduce us," Conroy says in a mock-insulted voice.
I groan. "Ugh, I'm really good at getting ahead of myself, aren't I?" Suddenly, I regret running off so quickly and leaving her behind. I'd really intended to try and include her.
Just then, Zeo walks back to join us, looking a bit wary.
"Hey, as someone so kindly reminded me - " I elbow Conn playfully. "I totally forgot to introduce you to my friends. This is Shaelyn, Bernadette, and Conroy," I nod to each one in turn. "But they prefer Shae, Adette, and Conn. And yeah, this is Zeolite, or Zeo."
"Hey there," Conn says, grinning.
"Nice to meet you!" Shae smiles.
"Whoa. Check this out!" Adette fingers a medieval tapestry, giving Zeo a friendly smile. The tapestry showed a huge, imposing dark castle with fantastical creatures, dragons and unicorns and griffins, plus others I don't recognize.
I run my hand over beautiful piece of medieval art as well. "I know right, it's gorge-"
"Careful, don't touch!" The woman sitting at the front of the tent, who's wearing a long, medieval gown and a cloth covering her hair, hurries over to shoo us away. "Some of these pieces are authentic artworks from museums, which are over hundreds of years old."
I quickly snatch my hand away, and so does Adette. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" We both say at the same time.
The woman laughs. "It's alright. Some, like the one you touched, are only replicas of ancient artworks. Still, try to be careful around the pieces of art in general. Now, is there anything specific you all wanted to see?"
"Is there anything with knights in it?" Shae blurts out. "Maybe... King Arthur and the knights of the Round Table?"
The woman smiles. "Right this way."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After admiring the paintings and tapestries of epic battles, majestic castles, and other Arthurian legends, we move on to the next tent, and then the next. We learned about medieval music, food, and clothing. While it was really fascinating seeing for ourselves the things we'd only read about before, we still didn't have any more answers than we did before.
Zeo remained a bit withdrawn, but joined in our conversations about medieval times. I resist the urge to ask her if she'd had any dreams... Now is not the time. Maybe later, once she gets more comfortable with us, since I don't want to creep her out if she hadn't had any.
At about 11 o'clock, I decide to take a break. "Okay, I need to use the washroom. Be right back, guys!"
When I get back from the washroom, I notice a tent that we haven't seen before. It's right by the ruins of Tintagel Castle, and from the multitude of swords, bows, daggers, and axes displayed, it's all about medieval weaponry. I glance around excitedly for my friends, but can't see them.
I'll just take a quick peek inside... Then I'll go find the others and show them. I slip into the tent.
It's enormous, with weapons hanging everywhere, as well as laid out on tables for display. I gaze around me in awe. It's almost like the kind of armory medieval knights must have used!
"Hello," the man running the tent smiles at me. "Is there anything in particular I can help you find?"
I'm about to answer him, but then my gaze lands on a particular sword hanging on the wall... And it's like I'm frozen in place. I can't tear my eyes away from it, though I have no idea what it is that makes me so drawn to this particular blade. Without meaning to, I find myself walking towards it, as if in a trance.
My fingers brush against the hilt - and then the world falls away.

I stand in the middle of a raging battle, screams and war cries ringing out from every direction. The screeching of metal on metal as a sword, the ringing clash of steel striking steel.
Somehow I stand in the middle of it all, untouched by all the chaos. I feel strangely calm, and somewhere in the back of my mind, I know - I just know, that this isn't happening now. This is an echo, a memory, of a past event. This war came and went centuries ago, and all I am is a witness to its horrors.
"Lady Auralia."
I start at the sound of the voice, even as I recognize the rich, booming cadence of it.
"You," I say calmly, as I face the mysterious voice from last night's dream. "Come back for another mysterious warning?"
"No. It is past time for that." The mists fall away, and I finally see the approaching figure, sitting high atop his warhorse. I squint in the bright morning light... It isn't long before his face comes into view.
I gasp, leaping off my own horse in my surprise. "
You," I say again, and this time it's not an accusation but an exclamation of shock.
I recognize Sir Lancelot, of course, from the many, many medieval books I've read, and movies I've watched. A well-known knight of the Round Table. I do a double-take, studying the clashing knights around me more closely. Sure enough, I recognize several of the figures.
Lancelot stares down at me from atop his horse. "This was the final battle fought by the Knights of the Round Table, before we disappeared into the mists of history. Now, the time for the Return is nigh..."
He holds a sword out to me, hilt first. I grasp onto the hilt, marveling at how comfortable, natural, the weapon feels in my hands.
"... The Prophecy shall be fulfilled. It is your time now, Auralia. We wish you the best of luck, Descendants, for it is not only the Knights who have returned..."
As if on cue, I feel a sinister presence from behind me, and I know without turning around that it's the dark knight who'd haunted my dreams for so long.
When a hand clamps onto my shoulder, I spin around, bringing the sword in a wide arc along with me. Somehow, I know exactly what to do, and how to use it. I point the sharp, glinting tip right at the throat of...

The man jumps back, barely avoiding being sliced open by the blade. My eyes fly open in shock. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I gasp. "I was just... startled."
Understatement of the century. I can't seem to be able to stop my shaking as I stare down at the sword in my hands. Remembering how, in the... vision?..., I'd been handed a sword by...
I shake it off. The man smiles at me, and I realize for the first time that he's dressed in armor, like a knight. He must be one of the actors who are taking part in the tournament.
"You're pretty good with a sword. We may have to watch out, you'll be taking somebody's arm off next time," the man jokes.
I feel my cheeks color. "Um, I've taken fencing lessons for years, with my best friend."
"Well, maybe we'll ask you to be part of the tournament. You could give us a few pointers." With a wink, the man leaves the tent, taking along a fake sword that will no doubt be used in the tournament.
I leave the tent as well, and I can't help but notice everyone else inside seems to back away from me warily. I can't blame them... I can only imagine how I must've looked, swinging that sword like I was going to stab someone.
My mind immediately goes back to my vision. Oh gosh, what did Lancelot mean, Descendants? Did he... No, he can't mean...
I'm his descendant?
I shake it off. No, that's crazy. I'm really starting to imagine things, it must be the dreams getting to me.
Just imagine, Auralia Sheridan, descendant of a Knight of the Round Table! I try to laugh it off. It does sound rather ridiculous when I put it out like that.
I walk back to where I'd last seen my friends. I'm debating whether I should even mention this latest vision to them. None of us had ever heard of a "waking" vision before, besides, there's no proof that any of our dreams meant anything. They probably just came out of hyperactive imaginations and too many medieval classes.
Even as I tell myself all this, as I try everything to convince myself that what I'd just seen is impossible, I can't silence the little part of me that says... What if...?

(Is that okay, guys? If you think Aura's getting too far ahead of everyone else, I can change things, but I've always imagined a scene like that happening to her.
Also, am I right in assuming that the "voice" our characters all heard in last night's dream was the knight/person they were descended from? That was what I'd assumed when I first wrote the dream scene, but I just realized I forgot to ask you guys.
One more thing, and I'm really, really not trying to be rude by saying this, but... Please don't have your characters have a scene exactly like that. I was perfectly alright with all the characters having almost the exact same dream scene as mine, but this scene I kind of want different for everyone. I don't mind if you have your characters touch a special object and have a vision, but please try to make it different. I'm really sorry if that sounded mean or offended anyone.
I also apologize for the crazy length of this, as anyone who RPs with me will soon find out, I love long posts. And yes, it got so long I actually had to change my font!)

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-08-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
I liked your chapter, Alexa! And it's perfectly alright what you did with Aura. And Modris is an interesting name, I'm fine with that.
Sure Rainbow, they can all meet Penelope by the end of the fair! How about, by the end, all our characters have met one another? It'll make things easier for later on.

At the medieval art tent, I suddenly realize that Zeolite hadn't followed us. I glance back to see her putting a book back in her purse. Suddenly, she glances up sharply at something just to the side of her, her eyes wide like she'd just seen a ghost.
"She seems kind of awkward, like she's not used to being around a lot of people," I muse.
"Maybe it's because she gets teased so much? You saw the guys on the bus," Shae points out.
"Not to mention the fact that Aura totally forgot to introduce us," Conroy says in a mock-insulted voice.
I groan. "Ugh, I'm really good at getting ahead of myself, aren't I?" Suddenly, I regret running off so quickly and leaving her behind. I'd really intended to try and include her.
"Hey, as someone so kindly reminded me - " I elbow Conn playfully. "I totally forgot to introduce you to my friends. This is Shaelyn, Bernadette, and Conroy," I nod to each one in turn. "But they prefer Shae, Adette, and Conn. And yeah, this is Zeolite, or Zeo."
"Whoa. Check this out!" Adette fingers a medieval tapestry, giving Zeo a friendly smile. The tapestry showed a huge, imposing dark castle with fantastical creatures, dragons and unicorns and griffins, plus others I don't recognize.
I run my hand over beautiful piece of medieval art as well. "I know right, it's gorge-"
"Careful, don't touch!" The woman sitting at the front of the tent, who's wearing a long, medieval gown and a cloth covering her hair, hurries over to shoo us away. "Some of these pieces are authentic artworks from museums, which are over hundreds of years old."
I quickly snatch my hand away, and so does Adette. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" We both say at the same time.
The woman laughs. "It's alright. Some, like the one you touched, are only replicas of ancient artworks. Still, try to be careful around the pieces of art in general. Now, is there anything specific you all wanted to see?"
"Is there anything with knights in it?" Shae blurts out. "Maybe... King Arthur and the knights of the Round Table?"
After admiring the paintings and tapestries of epic battles, majestic castles, and other Arthurian legends, we move on to the next tent, and then the next. We learned about medieval music, food, and clothing. While it was really fascinating seeing for ourselves the things we'd only read about before, we still didn't have any more answers than we did before.
Zeo remained a bit withdrawn, but joined in our conversations about medieval times. I resist the urge to ask her if she'd had any dreams... Now is not the time. Maybe later, once she gets more comfortable with us, since I don't want to creep her out if she hadn't had any.
At about 11 o'clock, I decide to take a break. "Okay, I need to use the washroom. Be right back, guys!"
When I get back from the washroom, I notice a tent that we haven't seen before. It's right by the ruins of Tintagel Castle, and from the multitude of swords, bows, daggers, and axes displayed, it's all about medieval weaponry. I glance around excitedly for my friends, but can't see them.
I'll just take a quick peek inside... Then I'll go find the others and show them. I slip into the tent.
It's enormous, with weapons hanging everywhere, as well as laid out on tables for display. I gaze around me in awe. It's almost like the kind of armory medieval knights must have used!
"Hello," the man running the tent smiles at me. "Is there anything in particular I can help you find?"
I'm about to answer him, but then my gaze lands on a particular sword hanging on the wall... And it's like I'm frozen in place. I can't tear my eyes away from it, though I have no idea what it is that makes me so drawn to this particular blade. Without meaning to, I find myself walking towards it, as if in a trance.

I stand in the middle of a raging battle, screams and war cries ringing out from every direction. The screeching of metal on metal as a sword, the ringing clash of steel striking steel.
Somehow I stand in the middle of it all, untouched by all the chaos. I feel strangely calm, and somewhere in the back of my mind, I know - I just know, that this isn't happening now. This is an echo, a memory, of a past event. This war came and went centuries ago, and all I am is a witness to its horrors.
"Lady Auralia."
I start at the sound of the voice, even as I recognize the rich, booming cadence of it.
"You," I say calmly, as I face the mysterious voice from last night's dream. "Come back for another mysterious warning?"
"No. It is past time for that." The mists fall away, and I finally see the approaching figure, sitting high atop his warhorse. I squint in the bright morning light... It isn't long before his face comes into view.
You," I say again, and this time it's not an accusation but an exclamation of shock.
I recognize Sir Lancelot, of course, from the many, many medieval books I've read, and movies I've watched. A well-known knight of the Round Table. I do a double-take, studying the clashing knights around me more closely. Sure enough, I recognize several of the figures.
Lancelot stares down at me from atop his horse. "This was the final battle fought by the Knights of the Round Table, before we disappeared into the mists of history. Now, the time for the Return is nigh..."
He holds a sword out to me, hilt first. I grasp onto the hilt, marveling at how comfortable, natural, the weapon feels in my hands.
"... The Prophecy shall be fulfilled. It is your time now, Auralia. We wish you the best of luck, Descendants, for it is not only the Knights who have returned..."
As if on cue, I feel a sinister presence from behind me, and I know without turning around that it's the dark knight who'd haunted my dreams for so long.
When a hand clamps onto my shoulder, I spin around, bringing the sword in a wide arc along with me. Somehow, I know exactly what to do, and how to use it. I point the sharp, glinting tip right at the throat of...

The man jumps back, barely avoiding being sliced open by the blade. My eyes fly open in shock. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I gasp. "I was just... startled."
Understatement of the century. I can't seem to be able to stop my shaking as I stare down at the sword in my hands. Remembering how, in the... vision?..., I'd been handed a sword by...
I shake it off. The man smiles at me, and I realize for the first time that he's dressed in armor, like a knight. He must be one of the actors who are taking part in the tournament.
"You're pretty good with a sword. We may have to watch out, you'll be taking somebody's arm off next time," the man jokes.
I feel my cheeks color. "Um, I've taken fencing lessons for years, with my best friend."
"Well, maybe we'll ask you to be part of the tournament. You could give us a few pointers." With a wink, the man leaves the tent, taking along a fake sword that will no doubt be used in the tournament.
I leave the tent as well, and I can't help but notice everyone else inside seems to back away from me warily. I can't blame them... I can only imagine how I must've looked, swinging that sword like I was going to stab someone.
My mind immediately goes back to my vision. Oh gosh, what did Lancelot mean, Descendants? Did he... No, he can't mean...
I'm his descendant?
I shake it off. No, that's crazy. I'm really starting to imagine things, it must be the dreams getting to me.
Just imagine, Auralia Sheridan, descendant of a Knight of the Round Table! I try to laugh it off. It does sound rather ridiculous when I put it out like that.
I walk back to where I'd last seen my friends. I'm debating whether I should even mention this latest vision to them. None of us had ever heard of a "waking" vision before, besides, there's no proof that any of our dreams meant anything. They probably just came out of hyperactive imaginations and too many medieval classes.
Even as I tell myself all this, as I try everything to convince myself that what I'd just seen is impossible, I can't silence the little part of me that says... What if...?

(Is that okay, guys? If you think Aura's getting too far ahead of everyone else, I can change things, but I've always imagined a scene like that happening to her.
Also, am I right in assuming that the "voice" our characters all heard in last night's dream was the knight/person they were descended from? That was what I'd assumed when I first wrote the dream scene, but I just realized I forgot to ask you guys.
One more thing, and I'm really, really not trying to be rude by saying this, but... Please don't have your characters have a scene exactly like that. I was perfectly alright with all the characters having almost the exact same dream scene as mine, but this scene I kind of want different for everyone. I don't mind if you have your characters touch a special object and have a vision, but please try to make it different. I'm really sorry if that sounded mean or offended anyone.
I also apologize for the crazy length of this, as anyone who RPs with me will soon find out, I love long posts. And yes, it got so long I actually had to change my font!)
Awesome chapter, Night Wish! Yes, all of our characters meeting each other is just what I was thinking! I'll post for Penelope in my next post.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:21 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I wander around the fair, and then see some people at the art tents. (A girl with brown hair, a girl with blonde hair, a boy with black hair, and the same girl with red hair as on the bus.) I decide to go over to the art tents and look at some art. The art in all of the art tents is awesome. When the blonde girl enters a tent that looks like a weapon tent. I decide it's the perfect time to ask the red haired girl about her name.
"Hi, I'm Penelope. Who are you?" I asked.

Speaking of which, Kenzie hasn't posted fora while, like on the cursed manor RP. I was thinking maybe we could let her post?
Old 07-01-2014, 05:43 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:

"Lady Auralia."

I'm his descendant?

I like your chapter too, Night! I also love long chapters! Whenever our OC's had our dreams, I always imagined it was King Arthur talking to all of us, not the knights that we are descended from, but I like this idea much better! And I won't have Zeo's waking dream be the same as yours. Or should she even have one? I know a lot of our chapters have been kind similar, some ways.

I like your chapter, Rainbowswirls!As for Kenzie, Rainbowswirls, we probably should wait if it's alright with everyone else.

We should also start working on Mordred's descendent... Modris (is that what we all agreed on?)? Oh, and just wondering, can I make the knight/medieval version of himself? I don't have to, just asking/wondering...
Old 07-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
So, I'm guessing we all decided on Modris being the name for Morded's descendant, right?
Old 07-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
So, I'm guessing we all decided on Modris being the name for Morded's descendant, right?
Right.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Alright then! Let's start working on Mo!

Name: Modris
Nick-name: Mo (not used often)
Age (13-17): 17
Personality: Sneaky, mischievous, evil, vengeful, strong, determined, good fighter
Descendant: Mordred
Appearance: Black hair, Blue-gray eyes,
Weapon (sword, bow and arrow, ax, etc): Sword, Magic
Horse Type: Courser
Horse's Name: Divial

I hope you guys aren't mad that I filled in quite a bit of the spots in the form. Oh, and can I make the medieval version of Modris on doll divine?

EDIT: I've added Sneaky (Personality) and Magic (Weapon). We still need Appearance, Horse Type, and Horse Name (I have an idea for the horse's name. I was thinking Ebony since, ebony is black and this is the dark knight/Modred's descendant's horse, but somebody else probably has a better name in mind).

EDIT 2: I added "Black Hair" to "Appearance".

EDIT 3: I added "Blue-gray" to "Appearance"

EDIT 4: I added "mischievous and evil" to "Personality", "Courser" to "Horse Type" and "Divial" to "Horse Name".

EDIT 5: I added "vengeful, strong, determined, and good fighter" to "Personality".

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 07-09-2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Needed to Add/Edit Stuff
Old 07-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Alright then! Let's start working on Mo!

Name: Modris
Nick-name: Mo (not used often
Age (13-17): 17
Personality:
Descendant: Descendant
Appearance:
Weapon (sword, bow and arrow, ax, etc): Sword
Horse Type:
Horse's Name:

I hope you guys aren't mad that I filled in quite a bit of the spots in the form. Oh, and can I make the medieval version of Modris on doll divine?
Fine with me. You should add sneaky to his personality.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:59 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thank you Rainbow and Alexa! I'm glad you liked it.
Hmm, I guess King Arthur being the voice in the dreams makes sense too. I'm glad you're okay with the fact that I made it their ancestors... I don't know, I just thought it'd be more personal that way.
Also, it's okay if Zeolite has a waking dream as well, but if you decide on that, just make it different. Yes, pretty much everyone's dream scenes were more or less the same, and I'd really prefer for these "discovery" scenes to be different for everyone. Please don't think I'm being a jerk and going, "My scene, you can't do that!". What I meant was that I'd really like these scenes to be unique for every character, since it's such a big moment of self-discovery for them all. Does that make sense? So no, I don't mind if some of you guys do "waking dreams" as well, but you don't have to, and if you do, just make them unique to your character.
As for Modris, that sounds good to me! Go ahead and make his picture, Alexa. The only thing I'd point out is that next to "Descendant of" on his form, it should say "Mordred" and not "Descendant".
Old 07-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
Fine with me. You should add sneaky to his personality.
I added sneaky. What else should I add

Quote:
Thank you Rainbow and Alexa! I'm glad you liked it.
Hmm, I guess King Arthur being the voice in the dreams makes sense too. I'm glad you're okay with the fact that I made it their ancestors... I don't know, I just thought it'd be more personal that way.
Also, it's okay if Zeolite has a waking dream as well, but if you decide on that, just make it different. Yes, pretty much everyone's dream scenes were more or less the same, and I'd really prefer for these "discovery" scenes to be different for everyone. Please don't think I'm being a jerk and going, "My scene, you can't do that!". What I meant was that I'd really like these scenes to be unique for every character, since it's such a big moment of self-discovery for them all. Does that make sense? So no, I don't mind if some of you guys do "waking dreams" as well, but you don't have to, and if you do, just make them unique to your character.
As for Modris, that sounds good to me! Go ahead and make his picture, Alexa. The only thing I'd point out is that next to "Descendant of" on his form, it should say "Mordred" and not "Descendant".
Haha! Don't worry. You're not being a jerk (wow! I didn't know you could say that on here!). If Zeo has a waking dream, I'll make it different. And I meant to put "Mordred" next to "Descendant of", not "Descendant" (just a bit of typo). Thanks for letting me make the picture of him, but I can't really do that because I don't know what he looks like.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:34 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hmm, as for Modris's weapon, shouldn't he be able to use magic as well as a sword?
I liked the waking dream thing you did, Wish! I probably won't do that for Kara though, I've got something else planned for her.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!