PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old How BORED are you???!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:20 PM
I had wings once...
View Orchid Nightwhirl's Photo Album
Orchid Nightwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Winter 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Angelic
Orchid Nightwhirl is a talented FairyOrchid Nightwhirl is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I play The Sims 3 now. So I'm not really on the computer a-lot anymore, because I only have like two things to do.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:04 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid Nightwhirl View Post
I play The Sims 3 now. So I'm not really on the computer a-lot anymore, because I only have like two things to do.
I loooove that game! I would be on it right now if I hadn't lost the disc drive.....

The only other things I have to do now for fun is watching Netflix, reading books, playing on my Ipod (especially the PH fashion boutique game), and completing pages of my English book (I live in Brazil now... They have English as a subject at this school!) , so yeah!

Last edited by Lily Snowfleck; 02-15-2014 at 04:10 PM.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
well my brother let me play on his minecraft game some so i made a tree house that was a bunch of fun.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:25 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
I'm just reading and watching Hetalia, while listening to music.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:56 AM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I remember not wanting to do anything for about a week after the Hollow closed. I remember many times I would sit and play play Pixie Hollow for 18 to 20 hours at a time.

But now these days I have all kinds of time to do housework. And my boredom salvation is made up of playing Dungeons & Dragons Online (I now have 12 characters in total!) and I am working on a word search book that I found while going through things I had buried in the closet. Just finished puzzle 101 of 163.

Sometime next month I am going to pick up on my art projects again. Going to re-work a wind-chime I had previously made. Going to do a Pixie Hollow related cross stitch. Maybe make another wind-chime or two or three. Gonna make a super hummingbird buffet to hang on the railing of our balcony for this summer.
Old 02-18-2014, 03:09 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
For the first month or so after Pixie Hollow closed, I was pretty much bored all the time. The game had become part of my daily routine, and along with missing Glory, I didn't really know what to do with my computer time. I've tried ourWorld, Wizard 101, even Club Penguin.
Eventually I got over it. Now I don't go on the computer much anymore, and I've found other ways of spending my time. I've recently started tap lessons along with my old ballet ones, and I'm really enjoying it.
Old 06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
yah after pixie hollow closed my life was pretty boring without it. months after the hollow closed i got an iphone4s and that pretty much took care of the boredom. but i still miss pixie hollow </3
Old 06-01-2014, 03:31 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I was also bored a lot a while after Pixie Hollow closed, I played it for about an hour to 2 hours a day. When it closed, I was sort of busy with school starting so I wasn't as bored.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:49 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy GlitterConfetti View Post
Wow, you guys go on FanFiction too? My friends go on there, but I don't cuz it's not exactly Kid Friendly..
I used to not go on Fanfiction either. I had an AWFUL experience there reading an AWFUL Tinkerbell story. I couldn't look, watch, or read ANYTHING that had to do with Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies. It was sooo sad. But I finally gathered up the courage to look/watch/read/play with all things Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies. I go on Fanfiction now and keep the rating K-K plus, and even though that rules out most of the bad stories, there are still some bad stories that are rated K-K plus. But i have read a TON of great stories on there (I don't have an account there) and I would be more than happy to recommend them to you. I've been kind of bored without PH too! i used to be extremely active on nick.com but now I don't go on there that often. I also have an account on bearville.com but that gets pretty boring (I still love that site). I really hope that PH comes back. I have a small feeling it might since the small "Pirate Fairy" dolls come with codes. If PH wasn't coming back, why would they include codes with their merchandise?
Old 06-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I haven't really been bored since the closing, but I do miss PH a whole lot. I've been drawing and playing MapleStory. With school almost over I'm going to need to find more things to do to fill up my time with.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:51 AM
Is a Pixie
View Jen10's Photo Album
Jen10's Fairy
Jen10 has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
There are many things to do except playing that's why I don't get bored.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I am mainly bored at night. The Things keep me from getting too bored! Thankfully I have found tons of gymnastic videos from the 70s and 80s. I am having a blast watching them. I have Chrome Cast so I can put it directly on my tv from my laptop.
Old 07-26-2014, 04:16 PM
Is a monster
View FrostyKate's Photo Album
FrostyKate's Fairy
My Mood: Gloomy
FrostyKate has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
I've tried to attach myself to Our World, but found that I got bored from it very easily.
After the closing, I did wonder what I would do in my hours of free time. During the first month or so, I got very tired of not having PH, but after that I found comfort in other things. I really enjoy reading, I've been able to really excel in my guitar lessons, and have been hanging out more with friends. I do wish it was still there, but I know that I sometimes should have limited my computer/PH time.
Like Twi, I have been on the computer a lot less! The only websites I really go on anymore is my email (but I have that on other electronics...), Google, and PHF.
However there are times when I'm home alone and wish I could hop on to Pixie Hollow and earn some badges! Playing PH was practically all I did when I was home alone
Well cool! I also enjoy reading a lot.I play guitar but i suck at it and me and my family doesn't have money to spare and i barely have any friends i'm shy and the friends i do have are on trips for the whole summer and my parents don't let me go.But i still use the computer to distract me from the things the bother me and i found some new sites that help me get over Ph