PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old I GOT CLICKABLES STARTER SET!!! / Tips for Clickables

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Excited

So guys, I bought the Clickables Starter Set on Amazon (The exact last one in stock!!!) and I can't wait until it arrives from June 23 - July 13th!!! What I really want, though, is tips from you guys (What I should do once I get it, how to add the charms, what are the best ways to open the jewelry box) etc.

So please, post your thoughts here and have a great time doing so!

Keep shinin' with your Pixie Power!

Oops, have another question - oh well...

Can you give both of your fairies your charm items, or only one? If it's one, I'll give them to Vanessa Rosebloom... Oh well.

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 06-20-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: merge double post
Old 06-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Congrats on getting the clickables!
I have these and I really do enjoy them!

The answer to your question is yes, you can give them to all of you fairies. When you install clickables technology you hook the jewelry box up to your computer and then stick the back of the charm to the box, revealing the prize. the first time it gives it to one of your fairies I believe, but if you put it on again you can give it to the others, so you end up putting it on 3 times! It's a lot of fun and I'm sure you will like your clickables!

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:30 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalina286 View Post
Oops, have another question - oh well...

Can you give both of your fairies your charm items, or only one? If it's one, I'll give them to Vanessa Rosebloom... Oh well.

Pixie hollow doesn't support clickables anymore.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Kass, you can still use the clickables in the Hollow though. All you have to do is download it and it will work.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:56 PM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
When they say "not supported" it just means they can't help you if you call them.
BUT, not to worry, WE will help you!

eee-hehehe!
Old 06-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Congratulations Rosalina on getting Clickables! Sadly, Pixie Hollow does not have the download link anymore but WE have the download link on the thread provided below.

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ead.php?t=1338
Old 06-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Yes, I have clicakbles and they still do work, even though Pixie Hollow says they are not supported.

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:15 AM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I feel a little sick at heart posting this...

I tried to use my Clickables charms -I have them all- for a fairy just three days ago and discovered, to my confusion and shock, that they did not work anymore. NONE of them works. I tried and tried, because I remembered that they had always been prone to take awhile to work now and then... but this was not "take awhile" problem, they simply did not work in any way at all. I phoned Disney helpline and they broke the news to me that this was the way it IS now. None the Clickables charms will ever work again to get fairy gifts for us. They said that they were very sorry, but that the merchandise line had been long ago retired and that now they no longer go the extra mile for people who keep trying to use Clickables charms to receive fairy wardrobe and home items for their fairies.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
So guys, I bought the Clickables Starter Set on Amazon
Congratulations!

Quote:
If both your fairies are on the same d-name account, one jewelry box will work for both of them.

If they are not on the same d-name account, then you need a jewelry box or bracelet for each fairy. BUT the charms will work for both fairies.

I just read seek's message! Oh my bug! What?!? That's awful news for all those who wanted to use clickables!

Stormy Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 06-21-2012 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Just read seek's shocking news
Old 06-21-2012, 01:58 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Oh my, that's terrible news!!
I will try and use my Clickables again tomorrow to see if they really don't work anymore...

Sig by Olivia, thankiis
Pixie Page | Profile | Shop | Userpage
Old 06-21-2012, 03:00 AM
BK
View Tiger_Mangolily's Photo Album
Tiger_Mangolily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Demure
Tiger_Mangolily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
Oh no, I loved the little butterflies that floated around with me... But I thought I saw other people with Clickables items recently...
Old 06-21-2012, 05:41 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seek4light View Post
I feel a little sick at heart posting this...

I tried to use my Clickables charms -I have them all- for a fairy just three days ago and discovered, to my confusion and shock, that they did not work anymore. NONE of them works. I tried and tried, because I remembered that they had always been prone to take awhile to work now and then... but this was not "take awhile" problem, they simply did not work in any way at all. I phoned Disney helpline and they broke the news to me that this was the way it IS now. None the Clickables charms will ever work again to get fairy gifts for us. They said that they were very sorry, but that the merchandise line had been long ago retired and that now they no longer go the extra mile for people who keep trying to use Clickables charms to receive fairy wardrobe and home items for their fairies.
That's terrible news!
I feel bad for people who buy them now and won't be able to use them! I think they should have announced at least a few weeks ago that they won't work soon! I guess they are no more than collectors items now.
I'm only glad I already gave my fairies all the items.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 

Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Shocked

Oh gosh, someone please try to use Clickables and please tell me If they don't work, at least I can return them...

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-21-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: inappropriate/non-g
Old 06-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Angry

Good grief! I am going to experiment with my clickables today and see if mine start to work. Shame on whoever disabled all our charms!!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Scared

I'm pretty sure Disney disabled them and warned us, but we went ahead with our little heads....

Oh well

I don't even feel like posting a message at the end like I usually do...

Last edited by Rosalina286; 06-21-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Two letters needed to edit 'and' to 'at'