PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Role Play: Adventures in Tayvia

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
( Says " I'm ready! " in a Spongebob voice )

Name: Starfall
Personality: Bold, a bit sassy, carefree, somewhat mysterious, has a different way of thinking.
Appearance: In picture, but it doesn't show that Starfall has a green loincloth over her pants and green highlights
Type of creature: Fairy - wizard, if that's okay. She's a fairy, but she uses a wand and a reed pipe to do magic stuffs
Family : A mother and father, but she does not know their location.
Other: She uses a wolf to travel, she was an orpahn since she could remember, before the attack, she was considered the oddest girl in the town. She has a different way of thinking.

( By far the coolest char I've made. )

Starfall

Starfall played the reed pipe silently to her wolf in the cave which she and her companions slept in. The lichen that was growing on the walls began to touch the floor, it was responding to her gentle song. Suddenly, the sound of hoofbeats came up to the cave. It was just a girl on horseback. She shook her head and continued to play. She didn't see the big deal about horses. Wolves where so incredibly majestic. Why couldn't they ride on wolves? That was the question she always asked.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:29 PM
BK
View inventor's Photo Album
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
inventor has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
(Kyra, Sparks lives in Ramea and Briella, Dew, Kylia, Gema, Sunset, and everyone else are going to go get her? Maybe Sparks can know about the Scepter. )
Ooh! Maybe!
Old 05-26-2013, 05:24 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Dewdrop

I decide I cannot help Kylia so I fly back to the front of the cave where my fellow companions are. I find them huddled around a little camp fire, talking softly.
"Gema came in to talk to Kylia so I left them" I say and flutter over to Briella's shoulder, sitting down. "That's alright" Briella says, "I think she's scared of leaving here. But we have to since the Rameons..." "Yeah" Sunset says with a sigh. I hug myself and cry a little bit into my hand.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Sunset
I wished that I could comfort Dewdrop, but... I wasn't quite sure how. "I know," I told her gently. "Nobody really wants to leave, but... we don't exactly want to be forced out of here with... them on our tails."
Thinking about tails made me think about swimming, which made me think of my family... just for a moment...
...before I reminded myself that they weren't around anymore to help me. I hope they're ok, I thought with an audible sigh. When some of the others looked at me for the reason behind the saddened look, I waved it away, and said, "So. Either I'm going to slow you all down trying to swim up all of the mountain streams, or I'm going to slow you all down because someone has to carry me. Does anyone else have a better idea?"
Old 05-26-2013, 09:43 PM
BK
View inventor's Photo Album
inventor's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
inventor has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sparks:

I looked outside my window. The city was truly beautiful. The city was filled with light, buildings, people, music, art, metal. Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Oh Hey!" I said as I opened the door. It was Eric. Eric was also a City Monster. He had the same golden-brown-tan-copper skin that I had. He had dark brown hair which reached to his shoulders.

"What's up?"he asked.

"I'm waiting for some friends..." I said nervously. Eric smiled "I'm sure they will come." He was reading my mind.

"Listen, Just be careful..." He said quietly. "I love you..." he said very softly that he thought nobody could hear him. I heard him, but I didn't reply to it. After talking some more, he left, and I lied down on my bed.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Briella

"Does anyone else have a better idea?" Sunset asked.
"I can use a spell to levitate you," Opal offered.
I absentmindedly played with my skirt. I had a flashback to when Tayvia was attacked by Ramea.
They came at night. The wind howled, and rain came down faster than a running river. Thunder cackled above. Lightning lit the sky. An army of thousands, armed and ready, attacked. They took everyones' possessions, and people. Mermaids were swum into traps, Nymphs had been lured out, a spell put on all the witches, warlocks, and wizards so their own magic would be useless. My mother and father were killed, but my five little siblings were enslaved. My older brother Alexander helped sabotage.
As I mulled it over, I came to a decision. "We're leaving tonight. Kylia can come if she wants. Or she's staying behind."
Old 05-27-2013, 12:42 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Starfall

" We're leaving tonight. " Briella glanced at a young girl named Kylia. " Kylia can come if she wants. Or she's staying behind. " Briella blinked, then lowered her gaze. Starfall patted her wolf, which was about as big as a bear, and it licked her hand. Starfall put what little she had in its saddle, and rumaged around in her pockets. She pulled out a little painting of herself as a baby. It was the only thing her parents left behind. Where are you now...?
( I didn't get to post my picture of Star earlier, but now I can. Here's her with and without her coat thing. ) ( Oops. Forgot wolfie. )
Old 05-27-2013, 02:57 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Sunset
"That could work," I told Opal optimistically. "As long as it won't be too much of a burden on you."
After a pause, Briella suddenly spoke aloud, "We're leaving tonight. Kylia can come if she wants. Or she's staying behind."
I glanced at Briella for a moment, before I knew I had to buck up and be brave. We were pretty much sitting ducks out here--at any given moment, someone could leap out from behind the bushes, capturing us all...
I shook my head sharply. I didn't used to have all of these frightened thoughts in my mind, they just... happened. Wanting to get rid of what fear I was trying to contain, I spoke, "I'll go scout ahead."
The instant the words were out of my mouth, I regretted them. But, before I could psych myself out, I was already swimming downstream. Under each low hanging branch, I paused in the shadows, listening for any signs of a footstep or a voice through the water. After waiting for a moment, and checking visually that the coast was clear, I continued to the next branch. This continued on for a little while, until I decided to turn back, still pausing and listening under each branch for any changes.
Once I returned, I offered them all a smile. "All clear by the riverfront," I told them.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:59 PM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Kylia
I emerged from the tree, my face still stained with green tears. I walked out of the cave, still shaking, and sat on a rock, out of view. Suddenly, I felt strong hands pull me back into a bush. I gave a small squeal, and my mouth was taped. "Not a word, nymph. Not a single word." said a raspy voice. My hands and feet were tied. Then everything went dark.
Gema.
"Has anyone seen Kylie?" she never sulks in a tree for this long." I ask the group.
"You know, Gema," Dew says, "Now that I think on it, I thought I heard a small squeal." I gasp.
"Where? Tell me!" I demand fearfully. "Dragon, come!"
"Over there, near that rock." I rush over. Dragon sniffs around the area, and clears away some leaves with her nose. A footprint. A big one. I could put two and two together. Kylie had been kidnapped.
~~~~~

(DUN DUN DUUNNNNN!!! Anyone? No? Okay then...)
Old 05-27-2013, 02:57 PM
hi!
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 

RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
(Yay, some action!)

Dewdrop

I flutter around, looking for any evidence. Nothing. "I guess you're right Gema, she's been kidnapped" Briella says. We all nod. "So, I guess we have to go rescue her now before we go to.." I trail off starting to think. "If anything the Rameons would have captured her!" I exclaim.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sunset
And here I thought I had scouted the area! This guy was good!
"I could do water border patrol!" I offered, before realizing this was how I had not managed to see the guy in the first place. "Unless... someone else would like to do it."
Old 05-27-2013, 05:00 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(LOVE it girlies! Keep it up!)

Briella:
I sat down on a rock by the stream. Kylia had been kidnapped, and it was all my fault. I buried my head in my hands defeatedly. I knew I had no time to mourn. Being a leader came with huge responsibility. I knew that I couldn't appear weak, because I had a team to take care of. Everyone was my responsibility, and deep down I knew I was to blame for Kylia's disappearance.
"We have to move," I said.
Everyone began to protest. I finally interrupted. "Kylia was captured. Which means the Rameons aren't far behind. We have to move. Fast."
Opal did a spell on Sunset to levitate her. Starfall took off on her wolf, and Dewdrop and Gema flew as fast as she could up the mountain. We all raced up the mountainside, with the Rameons at our tails.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

( Yep, this role-play will stay active if we keep it up. )

Starfall

Her wolf began to snarl. Starfall looked back for a second to see figures creep into their former hiding spot. " Just in time, eh. " She laughed, and then saw other figures climbing up the mountain. She then yelped to her wolf " Whoah " She said, and it stopped in its tracks, sending rocks tumbling down the mountain. " Yah! " She cried again, and her bear - sized wolf kicked back roughly, sending even more rocks, bigger this time, tumbling down. That should slow em' down.

( By the way, I forgot the wings in Star's picture. They're blue. And, I attatched her wolf in the picture below )
Attached Images
File Type: png Starfalls wolf.PNG (47.3 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 05-27-2013 at 05:43 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:23 PM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Gema
I mount Dragon and race off. The Raemons couldn't be far behind if they were close enough to kidnap Kylia. I raced up to Starfall beside her wolf. "D'you think we'll find her?" I ask nervously. "I sure hope so." says Starfall.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:26 PM
hi!
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dewdrop

I try to keep up with my group as they rush along ahead, but I can't. My stomache hurts (probably from lack of food) and the tip of my wing is a bit twisted from hurrying around so much. I finally catch up with Briella and I sit on her shoulder, exhausted.
"You alright?" she asks, her eyes not leaving the ground. "Yeah...just tired..." I say softly. Briella nods and continues walking.