PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-17-2014, 04:07 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Hmm... What if the entire RP just takes place in England? As in, we're in England right now.
I'm suggesting that because if we're in another country, it seems highly unrealistic for a teacher to declare a field trip into another country with only a day (or even a few days) notice. That doesn't make much sense to me... International trips usually take months of planning and preparation, have enormous costs, and would definitely not fall under the category of "field trip". So how about we just live in Britain?
What do you guys think?
I guess they could live in Britain. I mean I always imagined them living in America. I didn't know international field trips take a while. Maybe the school planned and paid for the trip a couple months ago and that's why they can go on a trip to Britain. But, I guess since most people on here like the idea of the girls already living in Britain, then that's what we'll do. I have an idea though, maybe the class will go to the Medieval Fair and then at the fair, the teacher will announce they are going on a trip to the ruins of King Arthur's castle. They could discover a few things there.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
I guess they could live in Britain. I mean I always imagined them living in America. I didn't know international field trips take a while. Maybe the school planned and paid for the trip a couple months ago and that's why they can go on a trip to Britain. But, I guess since most people on here like the idea of the girls already living in Britain, then that's what we'll do. I have an idea though, maybe the class will go to the Medieval Fair and then at the fair, the teacher will announce they are going on a trip to the ruins of King Arthur's castle. They could discover a few things there.
Sounds like a good idea.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:11 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Honestly, I didn't even realize that Kara looked like Crystal. I just really like the black haired, light colored eyes look.
Kara
My long, dark ponytail flew out behind me as I rode down the streets of London on my bicycle. My sister, Crystal, was taking the bus with her best friend, Breeanna, but I preferred biking.
I'd put my earbuds in, but I couldn't concentrate on the music. Instead, I was thinking about the dream I had last night. Another medieval one. I've had nearly a dozen of them these past two weeks. Dreams of knights and swordfighting and medieval castles.
And it happened to be today that my Medieval Studies teacher was going to reveal some sort of big news, too...
Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out my phone and texted Crystal.
Hey sis. Did u happen 2 have any strange... Dreams last night?
Up ahead, I saw a friend of mine just about at the steps of the school.
"Wait up!" I called, putting my phone away and getting back onto my bike.

(So, who wants to be Kara's friend? )
Old 05-18-2014, 06:17 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Alexa, remember that you told us we could all use the King Arthur descendant? Just wanted to ask about him/her of who they are so we could use him/her.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:34 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Crystal:
"Have you been having any medieval dreams about fighting a black knight or something?" Penelope asks. But before I can answer, my phone buzzes on and on like crazy. I pull it out, and see that Kara had texted me.
Hey sis. Did u happen 2 have any strange... Dreams last night?
Right then and there, I can't help but think, How is it possible that she asked at the same time Penelope did? It has to be a coincidence...
But still, I go on as if nothing weird had happened. I text her back, saying.
yeah, and Anna did too. she slept late, like always. and the girl sitting next to me had dreams too. i wonder what they mean... Then I hit send.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:00 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Yes, so does my friend." said Crystal, as the bus stopped at a halt.
We got off and Crystal then went over to 2 girls that were chatting while I went into the school.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:24 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Finally, my second chapter!

Zeolite

After I ate my breakfast and got my backpack ready, I went out the door and started to walk to school. Normally I would ride my bike, but today I didn't feel like riding. As I was walking, I started to think about the dreams I've been having.

It seems like ever since I started this Medieval class, I've been having Medieval dreams. Strange

I then thought back to the dream I last night.

That was such a strange dream. I mean, I actually died. That's never happened before. And, of course, I didn't really appreciate the whole ''damsel in distress'' thing. I'd rather be a knight. Not that I really care.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize I was at the school already. And I didn't realize there was a light post right in front of me.

"Ow!"

I felt my head to make sure there were no major bruises when I heard snickering. I looked over and, not surprisingly, there were boys sitting a couple yards away from me. And these were not just any boys. Oh no, these were the boys I've had problems with most of my life, er, well, my school life.

"What are you laughing at?"
"Oh, us? We're laughing at nothing, Princess Crash! Haha!"

Their taunting laughter really triggered me, but I stood my ground. I didn't need to get in ANOTHER fight. Yes, I got into a fight once. Got in pretty big trouble. That's what happens when you have a temper. Thankfully, I've learned to control my anger. While the Three Stooges laughed their pants off, I continued to walk into the school. First class: Homeroom. Second Class: Medieval.

I wonder what big surprise Mrs. Bruin has in store for us.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Editing and erasing and adding
Old 05-18-2014, 10:26 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
Alexa, remember that you told us we could all use the King Arthur descendant? Just wanted to ask about him/her of who they are so we could use him/her.
Yea, I remember that, I was thinking we could all work on King Arthur's descendant. Like, maybe I could pick out the name, you could maybe pick out her/his appearance, and so on and so on. Whaddya think?
Old 05-18-2014, 11:36 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Yea, I remember that, I was thinking we could all work on King Arthur's descendant. Like, maybe I could pick out the name, you could maybe pick out her/his appearance, and so on and so on. Whaddya think?
Sounds good.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hey Alexa, I found some name ideas for the descendant of Arthur. You don't have to pick them of course, just putting some ideas out there
Alasdair - defender of mankind
Alastair - defender of mankind
Cenweard - wise guardian
Alexander/Alex/Alec - defender of mankind
Sendar- defender of mankind
Cedric - war leader
Dereck - gifted leader
Lioline - lion-like leader
Lewellyn - lion-like leader

I walked into my history class alone. I did not have very many close friends, but I knew the people in my class well enough. I stayed quiet for the most part during class, but there were always some comic opportunities I could not pass up. However, history class was by far my favorite, and the only class I really payed attention in, especially now that we were studying medieval history. I did well in my other classes of course, but I did not participate as much in them as I did in this class.

I thought about last night's dream again. I somehow knew it was really important, and I couldn't shake the feeling that it was somehow real. I wish I had seen the face of the dark man, but I got the feeling that it was important for me to beat him. Too bad my alarm woke me up when it did. Or maybe it was a good thing it did...

Suddenly the bell rings. When it is quiet again, Mrs. Benwick calls attendance.
"Conroy?"
"He's in here somewhere, I'm sure." I reply, giving her a cheeky grin. She simply rolls her eyes with a small smile, and moves on down the list.

"Alright class," Mrs. Benwick began after finishing taking role, "I promised a surprise for today! Does anyone have any guesses?"
"We are going to visit a llama petting zoo tomorrow." I say, grinning.
"No Conroy." She replies with a laugh, "Anyone else? No? Alright, I will tell you. We are going to a Medieval Fair tomorrow!"
"Sweet!" Someone says, and most people nod in excitement. Cool! I can't wait! I think to myself.

I wait by the statue 15 minutes later. It's a favorite meeting spot of ours. The statue is of some long-gone general of war, with his fierce stone face turned to the sky and a huge sword in his hand. The two of us like to pretend it's a knight, because of our shared love of medieval times.
"Hey Shae!" I hear, and I look up to see my friend Aura.
"Hi Aura! What do you think her big news is going to be?" And we walk together in the direction of our school, speculating on what it could be that our History teacher had wanted to tell us.
"She did say that we were going to like it..." Aura muses.
"Maybe it'll be a trip to one of the old castle museums here," I suggest. We grin at each other. Taking a tour of a museum that happened to be an old castle would be totally awesome.
We'd almost arrived at the school when Aura speaks again, "Hey, um... did you have another one of those dreams last night?"
I nod, my eyes widening. "You too?"
"Yeah! And the dark knight showed up again... Except this time, I think I was fighting him..." Wow. This was getting all too strange.
"I was trying to save a little boy from falling off a cliff." I say, and we fall silent again, remembering our dreams. Soon however, we arrive at our class and sit in our seats. Our math teacher takes attendance and begins to teach.
I rolled my eyes at Aura, and she laughed quietly. I knew we weren't going to be able to focus today, all we could think about was going to history class, and our dreams.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-19-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:51 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

URL=http://glittertextmaker.info/][/URL]

I walked into my science class. I've always seemed to like science, same with medieval. Today we had a test in science and then Mrs. Benwick's history surprise. I can't wait to find out what it is!
Old 05-20-2014, 05:06 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Quick question - do we all have the same History/Medieval Studies teacher, though we have it at different times? Or do we all have different teachers too?
Old 05-20-2014, 05:41 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
How about there are two or three history teachers. That is usually standard for a school. So far we have Mrs. Benwick and Mrs. Bruin.

Alright everyone, I have some exciting and sad news that I need to share.

I got accepted to be a part of a summer camp for 7 weeks! I am super excited, however the sad part is that I won't be able to be online for most of that time. I may be able to come online every now and then, but not enough to be a part of any role plays.

I am leaving on June 22nd, and I won't be back home until August 10th.

I am going to miss you all so much!

However, lets enjoy the last 5 weeks until I leave!!

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-21-2014 at 01:45 AM.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:12 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
How about there are two or three history teachers. That is usually standard for a school. So far we have Mrs. Benwick and Mrs. Bruin.

Alright everyone, I have some exciting and sad news that I need to share.

I got accepted to be a part of a summer camp for 7 weeks! I am super excited, however the sad part is that I won't be able to be online for most of that time. I may be able to come online every now and then, but not enough to be a part of any role plays.

I am leaving on June 22nd, and I won't be back home until August 10th.

I am going to miss you all so much!

However, lets enjoy the last 5 weeks until I leave!!
Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you! I hope you have a fun time at your camp! I can pause this RP until you get back! I don't really like the thought of continuing this without you.

Hey Alexa, I found some name ideas for the descendant of Arthur. You don't have to pick them of course, just putting some ideas out there
Alasdair - defender of mankind
Alastair - defender of mankind
Cenweard - wise guardian
Alexander/Alex/Alec - defender of mankind
Sendar- defender of mankind
Cedric - war leader
Dereck - gifted leader
Lioline - lion-like leader
Lewellyn - lion-like leader

Those are great names! I was going to name the descendant Breanna at first because, if I recall correctly, Arthur means Bear and Breanna starts with a "B" but the name you picked out are so much better. Although, do you know any names that mean bear (or revolve around bears) besides Arthur?

Last edited by Misty_12; 06-25-2014 at 01:07 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 05-21-2014, 08:20 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I can look some up when I have time, but if you search "names that mean bear" in google you should be able to find some.