PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old The Queen's Boutique (mega-thread)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 10:28 PM
BK
View Melody Diamondflower's Photo Album
Melody Diamondflower's Fairy
My Mood: Contented
Melody Diamondflower has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I have bought the blue dress, Melody is proudly flaunting it in the Hollow.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
The theme of the new dress is absolutely stunning (seafoam is perfect for a water-talent gown), but they could have at least tried to create another design/pattern this time. It is such a shame that all the gowns look so similar, but at least it stops me from buying them.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Why no aminal dresses?
A brilliant copper would be nice, a burnt orange...
No pixies like aminal colors?
Old 08-17-2012, 04:58 AM
BK
View Splash_Butterfly's Photo Album
Splash_Butterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Award 2012 Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Clueless
Splash_Butterfly is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by JovialOne View Post
Why no aminal dresses?
A brilliant copper would be nice, a burnt orange...
No pixies like aminal colors?
I do so agree with you Lila, for us animal talents, why no more casual, shorter/medium coppery foxtail orange dresses? I mean the closest they could get to that was the golden roses but why is everything blue, red, green? Why no orange??

As for the dress that came out, it's a pretty blue, but it is over my head in prices. I am not spending 90 virtual diamonds on a virtual dress that has basically been taken from previous ideas in a different style and added "sparkle". I was hoping the NC would take a turn with the decent pink gown with gloves but no, they are not and the prices are higher.

I'm sorry about my rant.

Izzy
Old 08-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Pixieish
CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash_Butterfly View Post
I do so agree with you Lila, for us animal talents, why no more casual, shorter/medium coppery foxtail orange dresses? I mean the closest they could get to that was the golden roses but why is everything blue, red, green? Why no orange??

As for the dress that came out, it's a pretty blue, but it is over my head in prices. I am not spending 90 virtual diamonds on a virtual dress that has basically been taken from previous ideas in a different style and added "sparkle". I was hoping the NC would take a turn with the decent pink gown with gloves but no, they are not and the prices are higher.

I'm sorry about my rant.

Izzy
Haha dont be sorry about your rant, your right on the spot, it is a shame they just make a bunch of look alikes, I think we should have a new contest, Design a Queen dress contest!
Old 08-17-2012, 02:18 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
They are probably thinking about summer styles and colors. Perhaps when autumn comes, they will have more animal talent colors available. I would contact Pixie Hollow and request that you'd like animal talent color dresses in the Boutique.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:58 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I hope you're right Flora, I'm really bored with the "long with a flare at the bottom" design they're sticking to. One or two was okay, but they are honestly just turning into copies of previously released dresses now. If I'm going to pay to buy diamonds for these dresses, they should be unlike any other.

Maybe they're saving all their good ideas for Autumn? I hope so!
Old 08-19-2012, 07:24 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I just had an idea about the different styles at the Boutique. Remeber in the Post Office it has some clothes on the right side of the shop ( the Lyria, Silvermist outfits and a few others)? Well, in the Boutique it has outfits in it too. Mostly winter outifs are the ones I saw. Maybe they are going to have those for sell like the Post Office had their outfits for sell. It would be a different style then what they have been doing.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I just got a idea: You know the new contest that they came out with?
Well, it says, as part of the prize:
"PLUS have their design made available as a virtual outfit in Pixie Hollow!"
What if they put it in the Queen's Boutique?
What if the person who won can't buy or get Pixie Diamonds?
Do you think that's fair?
Honestly, I think their outfit should be given to all three fairies for free.
I think that would be fair, seeing how they did make the outfit themselves.
What do you think?

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:41 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I think they'll make it like the last outfit they had for an outfit contest, where you had to Community Tailor it first before being able to personal tailor it.
And Flora, I like your idea for that! Maybe they could do something like that--at least it would be a change.
popcorn
Old 08-21-2012, 03:25 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I'm pretty sure you're right popcorn. I don't think they would actually try to sell the winning outfit in the boutique. There would be a limited amount and that doesn't sound like what they're planning. I'm sure we'll tailor it like the last design-an-outfit winner.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:58 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
That would be unfair on all the players if the design would be sold in the Boutique. Also, the winning entry does not have to be a formal gown, which is the only type of clothing that is sold there. The most probable choice would have to be the tailoring patterns, although if the outfit was sold in the shops, then it would be available for Members and those who can afford Pixie Diamonds.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
So I got my monthly allowance yesterday, and I couldn't help but go to the Boutique. I happened to be on Ajay, and the blue dress there fit her style perfectly! So I broke down and got it for her. After that, she demanded a new hair style. Of course, when the others found out, they complained that they didn't have one, why can't I buy them one? So, looks like two more months of Pixie Diamonds are getting blown away in the wind.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2012, 09:50 AM
View Persinette's Photo Album
Persinette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Persinette is a talented FairyPersinette is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Tinker Talent
I gave in an bought the Sea-Foam Dress... I'd never bought anything from the boutique before, but it looks oh so good on River!

Old 08-26-2012, 10:44 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persinette View Post
I gave in an bought the Sea-Foam Dress... I'd never bought anything from the boutique before, but it looks oh so good on River!

it looks really pretty, especially with the headband( i love those headbands!) and congrats on getting it!!
Closed Thread