PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old 'Special Charms'

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Confused 'Special Charms'

Hello, everyone! I started this thread because I have heard people talking about 'Special Charms' and I wonder what that means... does it mean they are charms that get better items or cost heaps of money? Please tell me what the meaning of 'Special Charms' is!

Keep twinklin'!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:26 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
If I remember correctly, there used to be a rumor about a 'mystery charm' that would be released well after the other clickables charms, though no such thing has been confirmed and I highly doubt it exists.

Maybe when they say 'special charms' they are talking about the regular charms? It has been a while since they were released so they could be special to some people who have never really seen them.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 

Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Smile

I just saw, from another thread, this:

'There was rumored to be a "secret" 32nd charm that you could only get by taking your bracelet into a store which carried the display containing the charm. Evidently some forum fairies found that display, but I never did. Seems like the charm's gift for that 32nd charm was (maybe) a pair of purple clogs....but I could be wrong on that.'

Can anyone tell me more about that? I'm just bursting with curiosity for that display's picture or description of how that charm looked!!! xD
Old 06-29-2012, 08:47 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
After doing some searching I found what you are talking about

Here is a thread that talks about it and here is the post with the picture of the item you receive. They may be cute shoes, but I'm pretty sure they are still common in the game today. Other than that, there were no more clickables released by Disney.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Innocent

Oh ty, Rin!

Hmm... I wonder... I don't even know what to say! So there was a charm at Toys 'R Us for a limited time, everyone was entitled to it as long as they bring their own bracelet... weird! Wonder why Disney didn't let people buy it!!!