PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map > Pixie Map Archive

Pixie Map Archive Archive Forum for Pixie Map

Old theres something strange in the wilderness.....

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-02-2009, 07:22 AM
heyy:) hardly on.
View jenny lovely blossom's Photo Album
jenny lovely blossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Suspicious
jenny lovely blossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
i hope it only isn't for member i hope that it like tailoring i had so much fun making jewlery and changing my pixie dust with the braclets and stuff i love the red pixie dust and the blue what if we could change the color of pixie dust like on the ds game?
i hope the never council fixes every thing
Old 07-02-2009, 07:26 AM
above the clouds! <3
View Dawn Starvale's Photo Album
Dawn Starvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 58

My Mood: Gloomy
Dawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny lovely blossom View Post
i hope it only isn't for member i hope that it like tailoring i had so much fun making jewlery and changing my pixie dust with the braclets and stuff i love the red pixie dust and the blue what if we could change the color of pixie dust like on the ds game?
i hope the never council fixes every thing
I'm sure they're trying to have as much similarity between the online version and the DS game, but it will take some time. These 6 hours they have to fix things may not prove to be enough time, seeing as though all the Disney Online games are down. (I tried to join Pirates just now and it's down until 3, same as PH)

They may fix some of the bigger bugs, but they may not get to everything. Have patience, my dear friend! Everything will work itself out in time.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:01 AM
loves nice cars!
View Altmed's Photo Album
Altmed's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happyy
Altmed has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Shocked Special Blue Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikael7310 View Post
It all started today i had 5 minutes to play and while thos 5 minutes i was thinking to go in the wilderness then i saw my best friend camillia once again and we went to the wilderness together and we didnt believe what we saw be for are eyes A BLUE ROCK O_O i have proof from a snapshot i took. Deos any one else has rocks? if not it means theres only two fairies that has that rock O_O anyway theres no badges about it and we only saw it once im pretty shocked

Attachment 934

yup we never saw it again and its pretty i think

KEWL! Being in the wilderness reminds me of cave diving (SCUBA) in the ocean! Weightless, work to do, and awesome surprises all the time! I guess that's why I like it so much! I wonder if the designer of that area is a diver???

Anyhow, were you flying Tinker Talents when you got these?

Looks kewl!

My friends and I went in in Dew Drop Vale and came out in Pumpkin Patch today! Only happened once, but how kewl is that??? A secret passage that we misplaced perhaps??? I'd LOVE to find it again! That was a little disorienting at first, then I realized how awesome it was!

Good for you getting those wonderful blue crystals! I hope I get some too!

Have an AWESOME 4th of July! And thanks for sharing!

-Altmed
Old 07-02-2009, 08:10 AM
more than just a name!!
View Dreamer4012's Photo Album
Dreamer4012's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Get Connected Award  - Retired May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: BerryNice
Dreamer4012 is a talented FairyDreamer4012 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I forgot to mention, when looking at the '?' under gathering, there is another meadow within the wilderness! That could be the passage between the two wilderness areas!! That is also the area where the crystals are to be gathered.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:50 AM
finding my inner ghoul
View lucky_ladybug's Photo Album
lucky_ladybug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter Solstice Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Woot
lucky_ladybug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Excited wow pretty gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikael7310 View Post
It all started today i had 5 minutes to play and while thos 5 minutes i was thinking to go in the wilderness then i saw my best friend camillia once again and we went to the wilderness together and we didnt believe what we saw be for are eyes A BLUE ROCK O_O i have proof from a snapshot i took. Deos any one else has rocks? if not it means theres only two fairies that has that rock O_O anyway theres no badges about it and we only saw it once im pretty shocked

Attachment 934

yup we never saw it again and its pretty i think

Wow...really? I haven't seen this yet
I'm really excited to though
I can't wait to find pretty colored gems
oh goodie goodie gumdrops
someone else said possibly a jewelry shop in the making?
I hope so
Question... what is the info bar? or the place where we look up wilderness inventory info? I didn't know we had that
please do tell
Old 07-02-2009, 01:59 PM
~Bump
View foxstripe's Photo Album
foxstripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Lurking
foxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Skittles View Post
Woah! Thats pretty strange, but beautiful!
I wonder how that appeared in the wilderness and saved into your pouch.
Is it still there inside your pouch, Mikael?
yup still there never gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_ladybug View Post
Wow...really? I haven't seen this yet
I'm really excited to though
I can't wait to find pretty colored gems
oh goodie goodie gumdrops
someone else said possibly a jewelry shop in the making?
I hope so
Question... what is the info bar? or the place where we look up wilderness inventory info? I didn't know we had that
please do tell

just the right side of the chat bar you will see a question mark button thats an '?'

Last edited by Sillyasacat; 07-02-2009 at 04:27 PM. Reason: merged double post
Old 07-02-2009, 04:36 PM
above the clouds! <3
Dawn Starvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

Dawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer4012 View Post
I forgot to mention, when looking at the '?' under gathering, there is another meadow within the wilderness! That could be the passage between the two wilderness areas!! That is also the area where the crystals are to be gathered.
Wow, I think THIS is THE PLACE to check for any hints or clues for any new things we anticipate...just read everything they say in the Gathering section of the '?' help guide. Not only does it say to bake items in MABEL'S KITCHEN (who is Maybel? Do they mean Dulcie? Or will there be another kitchen?), but it does say we will be able to "craft home items in the Tinkering Workshop".

It'll be here eventually for sure!

Plus, a couple pages down is the item list for all the wilderness areas...it mentions a total of THREE Wilderness areas!! The Silver Trees, The Bubbly Bog, The Never Mine (which features the two gems), and a game called Snowy Lullaby! It could easily be mistaken for another meadow in the Wilderness, but if it follows the previous page's graph, it will be a game, and will more than likely be in the wilderness.

Don't you just love detective work?
Old 07-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Junior Pixie
View canarylady's Photo Album
canarylady's Fairy
canarylady has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent
theres something strange in the wilderness.....

Do you remember which meadow you were in when you stumbled on "The Never Mind" where the gems are kept? Please let me know if you do. I haven't seen that Wilderness yet. Very exciting!

Cricket Mountainmist
Old 07-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Great detective work. Here are some screen shots of what Dawn is talking about!

Old 07-07-2009, 08:17 PM
~Bump
foxstripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 

foxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A listfoxstripe has made Fairy Mary's A list
Quote:
Originally Posted by canarylady View Post
Do you remember which meadow you were in when you stumbled on "The Never Mind" where the gems are kept? Please let me know if you do. I haven't seen that Wilderness yet. Very exciting!

Cricket Mountainmist
no its the silver trees
Old 07-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sun

OH MY GOSH, you found a gem also??
My friend Juniper and I were in Silver Trees exploring in there
last week and we, too, found blue gems!
We were so delighted, but at the time I did not know
they are so rare. Aren't they beautiful!?

SuzySunshine - seek4light

My Fairies:
Autumn Pumpkinglow, Lark Morningsong
Cricket Pepperspeck

Last edited by seek4light; 07-07-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Wow! I can't wait to see one of these rare gems for myself!!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:13 AM
above the clouds! <3
Dawn Starvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Rosewillow View Post
Wow! I can't wait to see one of these rare gems for myself!!
Me either! We'll just have to stick in the Silver Trees for now, see if we can nab some of those gems too!
Old 07-08-2009, 06:01 AM
yay yay
View alexa fancygem's Photo Album
alexa fancygem's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Room Decarator Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Thankyou
alexa fancygem has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
my friends and i are looking for the gems right now...we cant find them
Old 07-08-2009, 02:22 PM
~Bump
foxstripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa fancygem View Post
my friends and i are looking for the gems right now...we cant find them
well keep trying and my friend camillia has 3 gems omg