PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Pixie Dust Times main thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:47 AM
A pie nomming pixie!
View Bethanythepieeatingfairy's Photo Album
Bethanythepieeatingfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2014 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Baking
Bethanythepieeatingfairy is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Pixie Dust Times main thread

Logo awating moderation, oh my
Hello, Bethany here. Since it's summer i'm making a newsletter! I am not ready to make the issues yet, but I hope to get started!
The jobs

If you ever want to help, just sign up for one of the positions below, and stay with the theme! (Send examples in PM and you can also suggest jobs!)

Editor- Important! Gets to spell check issues and in some cases post them.

Artist- Make graphics for the sections! - I will try my luck at it, i did a better cutout than the logo! ( by me also )

Pixie News- Gets to make up general news in the hollow - Allthingspixiehollow

Fairy Sports - Make up sports events! - Later being sent example

Critic's Den- Give critique on art shops, stories etc. Just ask permission first! - All things pixie hollow

Bright Guides- If you are the expert give guides on things around the hollow! -

Riddler's Puzzles- Give riddles!

Sweet Polls - Take surveys that fairies can participate in! - vanillablossom12

Short Stories - Make stories! ( more than one fairy can do this! )

Comedy Talents - Make fairy comics! ( more than one fairy can do this! )

Signup form
Name (Don't say look up!):
Job:
Can you send articles every 2 weeks?
How active are you?

Upcoming themes
Again, Not yet, fly around soon!

That's all for now, bye!

Last edited by Bethanythepieeatingfairy; 06-29-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Good Luck on "Pixie Dust Times" Looking forward to reading it.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:04 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
I probably won't be active for a lot of the summer, so I won't be able to join your newsletter, but I hope you guys have fun with it!
Good luck

Sig by Olivia, thankiis
Pixie Page | Profile | Shop | Userpage
Old 06-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Wow! Sounds cool! I wish you good luck with this!

I think the jobs that I would be most interested in would be
"Critic's Den"
"Editor"
"Pixie News"
"Pixie Sports"

I love doing events! (Pixie News) By this you mean like reporting on special events like Garden Tea Party, right?

Critic's Den sounds like a lot of fun too! I love doing reviews on the latest stories and shops, so this would be near the top of the list!

Pixie Sports sounds like a lot of fun as well! Sounds like something I could do with Dale! I'm big on that! That would be nice, but when you say "Make up" sports, you just kind of do pretend reports?!

If you ever need help with editor as well, please let me know! I would love to help post and go over any articles for spell check and so on!

Name: ATPH
I will be on all this Summer probably every day, so I will definately be active enough!

So tell me what you think, I would love to help out with the following listed, if you could just clear things up a bit!

~atph

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-20-2012, 09:19 PM
A pie nomming pixie!
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2014 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 

Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by alllthingspixiehollow View Post

I love doing events! (Pixie News) By this you mean like reporting on special events like Garden Tea Party, right?

Critic's Den sounds like a lot of fun too! I love doing reviews on the latest stories and shops, so this would be near the top of the list!

Pixie Sports sounds like a lot of fun as well! Sounds like something I could do with Dale! I'm big on that! That would be nice, but when you say "Make up" sports, you just kind of do pretend reports?!

If you ever need help with editor as well, please let me know! I would love to help post and go over any articles for spell check and so on!

Name: ATPH
I will be on all this Summer probably every day, so I will definately be active enough!

So tell me what you think, I would love to help out with the following listed, if you could just clear things up a bit!

~atph
You do report the latest events if you work in the pixie news. Also, pretend reports if you are on pixie sports although you can report about the pixie hollow fairies and the games! Help accepted, just give me an example or those three, for an upcoming issue i'll see how you can do as editor! (Send it back to me this time so I can see what you did)
Old 06-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Ok, you are wanting me to do the reports like sports and news, then I could work my way up to editor?

Old 06-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Name (Don't say look up!): Glitter8pony
Job: Bright guide
Can you send articles every 2 weeks? Depends on how busy I am but most of the time I think I can handle it!
How active are you? Very active!
Old 06-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I might also be interested in editor... I'm very into spell-checking things... but allthingspixiehollow called it first, so that's fine

My summer IS a bit busy but this sounds fun - I'd like to do something like Sweet Polls. But the thing is, is Sweet Polls a survey or poll? Because you said "survey" in the description but "poll" in the name... they're different things. A poll is when you provide fairies with a few answers to choose from, and a survey is when you let them say anything they like.
Could you clear that up? If so, I'd be interested in that:

Signup form
Name (Don't say look up!): VanillaBlossom12, or Vanilla
Job: Sweet Polls
Can you send articles every 2 weeks? Yes, that sounds fine :]
How active are you? I visit the forums about twice a day usually.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:54 PM
A pie nomming pixie!
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillablossom12 View Post
I. But the thing is, is Sweet Polls a survey or poll? Because you said "survey" in the description but "poll" in the name... they're different things. A poll is when you provide fairies with a few answers to choose from, and a survey is when you let them say anything they like.
Oops! It is a poll, sorry for mixing it up! and also, you may send me you examples now if you like
Old 06-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
Awards Showcase

Bethany,
I am working on the last article, but I will be busy the first few days this week, but I will try to send in the last article this Wednesday or Thursday.
-Vic

Old 06-26-2012, 01:34 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Is somebody already doing Critiques Den?

Name (Don't say look up!): ElectroHeadphones35 or Electro
Job: Critiques Den
Can you send articles every 2 weeks?: Yes.
How active are you?: HyperActive !!
Old 06-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
Awards Showcase

(Sorry Electro, I am doing Critique's Den..... Sorry!)

Bethany, sorry I have been so busy! I was sick this week, sorry! I am usually not this busy haha. I am done with all articles accept for a picture. One question- did you want me to include pictures with Critque's Den articles? I do them normal sized, but some will be smaller. I will send in that today!

(P.s, love the picture you added!)

Last edited by alllthingspixiehollow; 06-26-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:39 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
@ATPH aww, ok np
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 PM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethanythepieeatingfairy View Post

Oops! It is a poll, sorry for mixing it up! and also, you may send me you examples now if you like
That's fine! I've gotten confused about them before, too. So you want me to send you some examples of potential polls, right? I'll get onto that right away.

Oh, and do you have a number of choices you'd like for each poll? I was thinking perhaps five choices maximum for the longer ones, but whatever you think will work.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:35 PM
BK
View Tiger_Mangolily's Photo Album
Tiger_Mangolily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Demure
Tiger_Mangolily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Garden Talent
I love your logo that you made Bethany, it matches the lovely bright green font Good luck with hiring people to help you with the magazine, I can't wait to see more of it

Tiger