PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old A story : How Peter Pan got his hat

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart A story : How Peter Pan got his hat

One day Peter Pan Was Flying across Never Land. He came across the most beautiful Red feather on Skull Rock. He decided to take it. Later on he found some cloth in the shape of a hat at his hideout. The only idea Peter Pan had
was too make it into a hat! He wore his hat everywhere, and never lost it! He was closer to that hat than he was with tinkerbell!
EDITED VERSION
The end!

Last edited by xXKitty_LunaXx; 12-30-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
Great story, Waterbender! May I suggest a few things for you, if you don't mind?

I suggest that perhaps you can extend the story a little, with more details? I'm a bit confused where Peter Pan found his hat (Like, in a beach? Forest?), where did he gather the cloth and red feather, and where did he made his hat?

~Infinity Magicspirit
Old 07-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Brevity is the soul of wit

I liked your story, Waterbender. I wonder if the hat helped Peter Pan. And good ideas, ElementalEmpress.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)