PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old July 2014 Site Scavenger Hunt

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Minister of Music
View Jack I's Photo Album
Jack I's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 92

My Mood: Musical
Jack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
I agree with some of you. This is a little TOO hard... some of them I am like... ugh???? There is something on the site for that? Like second star to the right and straight on 'til morning. Well, I know who actually SAYS that but where in the world on the forum is that located!? Hm...

Good luck everyone! Clearly, we're going to need it.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Some of the clues don't point exactly to what they lead on to, but rather that becomes part of the answer you are looking for. And remember, it could be anything on the site.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:55 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack I View Post
Some of the clues don't point exactly to what they lead on to, but rather that becomes part of the answer you are looking for. And remember, it could be anything on the site.
Thank you for the hint, Jack I. I am keeping my wings crossed that I can find at least half of these answers.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 07-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Minister of Music
Jack I's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 

Jack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the Queen
Don't forget, today is the last day to submit your answers for this week's clues! This batch will taken down at midnight tonight and the next 10 will be put up for round 2 of searching!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:31 PM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
Ok so I already submitted my answers to Jack..but before I did I checked the links to see if they worked, but Im afraid there not working properly.. but i did make clear descriptions. The links keep saying its external but the links to the answers are from PHF. So if the links are not working, you don't get the points..?
Old 07-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Minister of Music
Jack I's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The links just parsed wrong in your PM; I can pull the actual link to the site from them.

I have the actual link to each question's answer(s) secretly stashed away under lock and key, so even if there may be an issue in the link that it isn't directing properly, if I can tell your link was pointing to the right place it will count.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 

Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Just a few suggestions for the mods to consider... I think the answers to the clues should be narrowed down. Especially when it involves threads and posts to maybe this year (2014) or maybe from last June (2013). For clue #10... I was looking in threads that dated all the way back to 2008!!! I still could not find that answer. Also... is there any way the clues could be just a teensie weensie more clear? Some of them were too vague.

Just a few things to consider. If it can't be done, no problem!

I am looking forward to this week's challenge!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 07-07-2014, 11:44 PM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
Quote:
The links just parsed wrong in your PM; I can pull the actual link to the site from them.

I have the actual link to each question's answer(s) secretly stashed away under lock and key, so even if there may be an issue in the link that it isn't directing properly, if I can tell your link was pointing to the right place it will count.
Thanks Jack!
Old 07-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
[COLOR="Black"

~Infinity Mistyvalley [/COLOR]
Me too!
Old 07-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Minister of Music
Jack I's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Just a few suggestions for the mods to consider... I think the answers to the clues should be narrowed down. Especially when it involves threads and posts to maybe this year (2014) or maybe from last June (2013). For clue #10... I was looking in threads that dated all the way back to 2008!!! I still could not find that answer. Also... is there any way the clues could be just a teensie weensie more clear? Some of them were too vague.

Just a few things to consider. If it can't be done, no problem!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
I am more than open to suggestions! This is our first time doing a site scavenger hunt, and while I tried to plan ahead for any issues and complications that may arise, there is sure to be some fine-tuning needed should we try this again.

I've tried to work a lot on making the other 30 clues a bit less complicated than these first 10. I didn't quite realize how much of a challenge I had made until it had been presented!

Also, I feel it very important to note that I did say clues can have more than one answer! While it is true that, yes, I did have at least 1 or 2 answers in mind when writing the clues, so long as the answer given fits the criteria in the clue under our approval and discretion your answer will be counted! That is exactly the reason many of the clues were made to be a bit vague and open-ended, so that multiple answers could be a possibility. I've done some revisions though, and I hope you will agree that next week's round isn't as tricky as this one was.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:27 AM
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
I am more than open to suggestions! This is our first time doing a site scavenger hunt, and while I tried to plan ahead for any issues and complications that may arise, there is sure to be some fine-tuning needed should we try this again.

I've tried to work a lot on making the other 30 clues a bit less complicated than these first 10. I didn't quite realize how much of a challenge I had made until it had been presented!

Also, I feel it very important to note that I did say clues can have more than one answer! While it is true that, yes, I did have at least 1 or 2 answers in mind when writing the clues, so long as the answer given fits the criteria in the clue under our approval and discretion your answer will be counted! That is exactly the reason many of the clues were made to be a bit vague and open-ended, so that multiple answers could be a possibility. I've done some revisions though, and I hope you will agree that next week's round isn't as tricky as this one was.
Wonderful! Thank you, Jack I! I feel so much better now.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 07-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Haha! Pretty good with a sea shanty! Easy!
Old 07-15-2014, 04:11 AM
Minister of Music
Jack I's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Week Three's clues are up! Also, notice that we've turned the tables a little bit; you now have all month to answer any remaining clues you may not have answered! There is a link to the previous weeks' clues in the main post.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:24 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Wow, that's very kind things to do. Thanks Jack.

~Alyce
Old 07-15-2014, 05:58 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thank you so much, Jack I! And good thing too, because I totally forgot to check back to this thread last week.
Best of luck everyone!
Old 07-15-2014, 07:09 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Thanks Jack!
Closed Thread